James Pointe Apartments

Maintenance was a little slow but other than that it is a great place to live. James pointe is close to basically any needs you can think of
Apartments are nice but the complex is not at all maintained. It's really dirty, dog park is not maintained, none of the amenities are maintained
Quiet very friendly community. Really enjoying it so far minimal issues thus far. We really like the atmosphere here our neighbors are very helpful and the support staff is nice and somewhat helpful
Management is very helpful attending to our needs and concerns! The apartment itself was not as expected, but management helped ease our minds and wallets.
My sister has live here for several years. My main complaint is about the dog poop that's always lying all over the yard. I feel the policy is not strict enough so others do not feel the need to pick up thier dogs poop. Maintenance also, doesn't keep on top of changing out the garbage bags and poop baggies.
pet waste everywhere needs cleanup... converting sport court to dog poo park .. no good. thumps. maintenance needs more time to do stuff .. parking lights needs to fixed.
You guys are doing good. Although my upstairs neighbor is loud. ESPECIALLY during quiet hours. We are talking like at 6 in the morning. And she leaves me nasty notes on my door and has threaten me 2 times. once, she said she was going to call the cops on me. and the second time she was going to call animal control on my puppy. Not pleased.
1 star
I am disappointed with management at James Pointe. Nobody ever returns my emails or call requests. My balcony is covered in pigeon poop and I have requested a solution for months with no response.
We have glad a couple of problems but the management company has addressed those properly and on time. The maintenance crew is top notch and I'm saying that from experience. The dog poop needs to be picked up and I think the management company should hire someone to do it
The quality of life has steadily declined here for the past year. The tennis court was turned into a dog park, but the kids have to play in the street?!? Maintenance spends more time speeding through the parking lot in their golf carts than effectively completing trouble calls.