I am on my third lease at James Pointe. I moved here originally because I loved the mature landscaping. Since living here I've found the other residents are friendly and respectful for the most part. The office staff is overall helpful and also friendly. And the maintenance crew are quick and always knowledgeable of the issue. I have recommended James Pointe to anyone I've heard is looking for a place.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Nice apartment community with plenty of amenities. Quiet and cozy. Management is kind and gets things done. Maintenance around the property is quiet and discreet as they work which is appealing to daily life.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Very good customer service and maintenance staff love the neighborhood bus service and the mail close walking distance love it and the staff and the maintenance staff is always on top of things

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Love my apartment. Great floor plan. Pretty outdoor areas. Lots of visitor parking. Fun play area for dogs. I haven't had a chance to use the pool or hot tub, but glad it is there when I have chance to use it

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The neighbors are cool. Everyone is friendly. And it's a great place if you have pets. And it's well maintained outside of the apartment complex

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It quiet and peaceful, I enjoy living there. Plus everyone around is nice and respectful. The hot tub and swimming pool is relaxing. If you need something fix the maintenance guys jump right on it and they love your dogs as well.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I've had the best experience in these apartments. Very quiet and I everyone is so friendly. It's always so clean and kept maintenanced. Thank you

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It’s fantastic. This place is home. I was homeless for a month and this place was the only one that seemed familiar, pet friendly, oh how I love that my baby dog can run in the dog park everything is perfect

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Takes forever to get anything fixed. They dint give you a break on rent when signing a ew lease and refuse to work with you. Don’t really care about the residents. Only care about the money.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have only lived here for a few days, But Barbara, her office staff, and her amazing maintenance team has made my move in experience top notch. After noting a few minor maintenance issues upon move in they had them fixed above my expectations. The maintenance manager also communicated with me promptly and gave me updates as necessary. The community is pleasant and seems to look out for each other. I’m happy with my choice of apartments and I am proud to be apart of the community.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Simply the best! I been living here for almost two year, and I feel amazing living in this community. I recommend 100%, if you looking for a place to move. Come here

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Interesting!Great & friendly Neighbors !Fun times at the pool! Quiet Nights! Close access to Freeway , food and shopping! Good school district!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

So far so great, little bit of a problem with pest control. Other than that it’s amazing!! The management has been so great and helpful!! They are super nice!!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

It has been great, we love it here and we are gonna invite more friends and we wish that everything goes well we just maybe found the perfect palace!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have lived here for going on 2 years. I have slowly seen changes for the better. The maintenance is good and gets things done in a timely manner.....

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Professional people managing this large complex makes living here a pleasure. Add to that the pool, the hot tub, the fitness center, the natural gas grills, and the dog park and you have a place that more closely resembles a resort rather than just a group of apartments.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The little welcome bucket was adorable!The community is quiet. I love that you’re dog and cat friendly. Office staff are extremely nice. I have zero complaints so far.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love living here! I am going on my 4th year! They have made so many improvements around the place. It is so nice! The reason why i am only giving it 4 stars is because of the staff. The maintenance crew is amazing! Some of the staff is great! But the 1 staff member that you almost always talk to, always has an attitude. She just inst pleasant to work with. If they could change that, then i would give this place 5 stars. Other than that, this place is making improvements!

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I love the amenities and pet friendly options here. The grounds are lovely and I enjoy walking my dogs. I do wish maintance was a little more available.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

I have enjoyed living at James Pointe so far. I have not been here long but the other residents and staff seem very pleasant. We have enjoyed the pool area. Its so nicely set up. We look forward to the rest of our lease.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

The experience that we have had so far has been very positive. When our air conditioning unit was broken they put in a new unit after we had called to tell them the regular maintenance did not fix it. The office has been very helpful and friendly. Barbara is the main reason we signed our lease.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Absolutely love my community! Location, views, & pool access are all great! The very spacious living room allows us to have 2 couches which is great for entertaining.

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE HAS BEEN GREAT. WHEN I CALL OR COME INTO OFFICE ITS ALWAYS BEEN SUCH A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :) :):):):):):):)

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

James point apartments is a niiccee and qqquiiiettt neighborhood, close to many stores and restaurants too! Reeeaallyyyy nice staff and managment

Reply from James Pointe Apartments

Things have been getting better since I first moved in. Barbara in the Leasing Office is GREAT and the maintenance gets service requests completed in a timely manner