James Pointe Apartments

Me siento en Casa, gracias por hacernos sentir así. las instalaciones son fabulosos espero pronto ya poder disfrutar de la piscina y el Gym.
Despite COVID-19, our move in and stay so far has been wonderful. A few things started out in a non-working state, and though they weren't priority when first brought up, they became priority when we explained my wife's health issues. They accomodated in a way they still kept us all healthy during this crisis. Thanks for the great management and service!
It’s been an interesting couple months living here during the pandemic. However, the location is great, the grounds are well kept, and the residents and their pets are really welcoming. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to utilize the amenities due to COVID-19, but I hope those will be just as great when they are open.
Living here has been great for our little family. I haven’t had any problems and don’t see any in the future. James pointe makes sure to help wherever needed. 😄
Super nice staff and super fast managemanet here I love this plane so mucho I had to renew for my second year here. Neighbors are really nice and quite
so far everything is pretty amazing and definitely what we expected for our first place. little corks here and there, but nothing we can’t live with or give a quick fix too. overall i’m pleased with everything.l!
I have lived here for 4 for years now and have really enjoyed living here. Really enjoy that this place is dog friendly for my pups and i. We love it here.
I love our apartment and the community here. Our cats love looking out of the many windows also. One of my favorite apartments I've lived in, it feels like home!
Place seems to be getting better. When I started I had a wonderful experience. Then the office had a bit of a hiccup. Still working out the kinks but okay so far. Neighbors are a bit noisy, and difficult to open my window with all the cigarette smoke that wafts into my apartment. Honestly don’t know f that will evolve the fixed....
We like it here :) the location is really convenient, and every time we've needed something fixed they've responded pretty quickly, so that's cool. Would recommend :)