JeffJack

It is a wonderful place to live! The location is great, the staff are friendly, and the amenities are wonderful. I highly recommend living here.
Very Helpful and nice worker! Always clean and friendly Environment! Every time I go to the gym, everything is cleaned and prepared, I feel very comfortable.
Everything is super nice. Amazing staff. They are super friendly and helpful. The environment is sparkling clean. Love the amenities. I am super happy to move here.
My experience so far has been great! Everyone has been so helpful with the move in and I’m excited to live here and start calling JeffJack my home
Just moved in and things are great so far. Love the location and the amenities and am excited to start using them. Some people aren't wearing masks, though :-/
Staff is friendly and helpful. Perfectly located, close to work and transit. Amenities are great. The apartments are modern and spacious with lots of natural light.
Staff is awesome. I renewed my lease because I love it here so much! I have recommended friends to live here and would recommend this place to anyone!
JeffJack is an exciting place to live. The units are clean and modern, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the neighborhood is fun to explore.
Lorna and I have loved living at Jeff Jack AOTA thus far! We’ve only been living here for 8 days but the amenities are great and we love our apartment!
We just moved in a month ago and have had a great experience so far. The staff is very friendly, and maintenance was quick to helping us solve our issues. We are looking forward to trying out the amenities soon.