My boyfriend and I chose to live here because of the cleanliness, service, and location. It's right by the blue line and union station. The Mariano's is right down the street; making it easier to go grocery shopping. I like that it's dog friendly and there's a perfect dog walk on the 4th floor, making walks so much easier. The only issue is the lighting. Even though the windows are floor to ceiling, it's still not bright enough. They make up for it with a spot for your own ceiling lights and plenty of outlets for floor lamps.

Jeff Jack is such an amazing apartment community. From the staff, to the amenities, I couldn't have found a better home in Chicago. Keep doing what you're doing!

One of the best buildings in Chicago! Great amenities, great apartments and top notch service. JeffJack is an amazing place to call home thanks to the staff and attention to detail!

Jeffjack has been so awesome with the move in process! Everything has been so smooth. The building is well taken care of and we look forward to the next 12 months in this building.

the apartment is clean and nice . i think this is the best apartment so far which i lived in USA. The view from top floor is really good and has many recreating facilities.

Nice apartment with great management. People are very friendly and willing to help. Also nice equipment, clean environment and good units. Nice job.

I have absolutely loved the staff, especially Hamza, during the initial process of leasing here. Thank you for taking the time to answer all of my questions!

Great place to live. Location could not be better. Everyone in the building is super nice and helpful. Amenities are awesome - great sundeck and gym. Building also has frequent lobby events which is a nice plus as well!

We moved out to Chicago from California and the experience was amazing. The apartment community was extremely helpful in helping us settle in, from actually moving in to continuing to help us get to know the entire downtown Chicago area!

I love living at JeffJack. The staff are so friendly, they make me feel at home. Most of them ecen know my dog's name. The other residents are very nice & respectful of others.

We love living in our apartment building. The staff is extremely friendly and the amenities are a great perk, we like being able to rely on the staff here and knowing the building is secure and always very clean!

I have lived here for just over two years, and it has been great so far! Any maintenance request I enter is addressed that day. The building is also very quiet, which I really appreciate and the concierges are great. I have reserved the guest suite twice, and one time it was not prepared, but that is my only issue so far.

Jeffjack is the best place to live! Great apartments and amenities. The staffs are very friendly and always ready to help. The community spaces are always clean.

Great amenities however a closing time of 11 pm for the pool seems too early. Great staff at the front desk who are always very helpful and kind

Events don't consider working hours... they are more like happy hour events, which can be difficult to attend. Also, could be more meet your neighbor events.

Very good amenities for a building this size. Very friendly staff that consistently takes good care of the building. Water pressure is too low, even for green building.

We love living here! The staff is always welcoming and very friendly. It's nice to come home to so many smiling faces. The only wish I have is for a more dog friendly dog run.

Jeff Jack had a great location and stellar amenities. The staff is friendly, professional and prompt at attending to any concerns. I especially enjoy how pet friendly the building is.

The most courteous and helpful staff. Always available for any problem whatsoever. Amazinglocation and great Amenities. Love the regular and diverse building events as well.

I love living at JeffJack. The location is super convenient, and you could not ask for a more friendly and helpful staff. The units themselves are nice, and any time we have had a problem (which is rare) it has been attended to quickly. A great place to live!

Super nice concierge. Clean common areas. Pet friendly. Nice outdoor area. Decent gym. Overall, the location is amazing. There's in unit washer/drying. The maintenance team is very fast and efficient.

Staff is super personable and helpful. Amenities are great and not crowded, and it is never noisy and especially quiets down in the evening during the week. The 24/7 concierge is really convenient and nice to always be able to get our packages.

Great staff, every time I've needed maintenance they have been quick to respond and get issues taken care of. I like the small building feel.

It has been an amazing experience for my fiancée and I. We love how close this place is to everything and the amenities such as the pool and hot tub.

Awesome apartments! The neighborhood is great, so many good restaurants and fun places to go. The building itself is very pet-friendly and all the staff is friendly and helpful.