JeffJack

4.8

4.8

Great move in service - everyone was very helpful to open the dock and the apartment was in good shape before arriving. Clean, sanitized, and keys ready etc.
The location is superb and most of the door staff is friendly. The leasing agents are very welcoming. I truly enjoy the amenities- pool, gym, grill patio, and etc.
I haven’t moved in yet but so far the management at JeffJack has been incredibly helpful. They received packages on my behalf, they communicate in a timely manner and they are just so friendly above all. I can’t wait to move in and meet every single one of them who have made this move easy for me so far.
I just moved in the beginning of November and my experience has been great thus far. The staff is very accommodating and helpful and the community is very friendly!
Staff is friendly and helpful. Perfectly located, close to work and transit. Amenities are great. The apartments are modern and spacious with lots of natural light.
Love living at Jeff Jack! Very safe place to live. Staff is very friendly and helpful! Building is always clean. Would definitely recommend.
We've loved our experience at Jeff Jack so far. Friendly staff, and great neighborhood. I would definitely recommend this area to anyone looking to move downtown
It’s been a great experience! I love the amenities and area, however it’s been hard to use them due to covid. I love my apartment though and wish circumstances were better!
The staff is incredibly friendly and makes you feel at home. The building is very clean and very convenient. The community is a little odd. Most people seem very inconvenienced by you speaking to them. This could simply be a side effect of Covid.
The stuff are so friendly and helpful. Especially during this COVID difficult time, the stuff doing their best to keep the building safe and clean. Very appreciated !