JeffJack

4.8

4.8

All the staff here are very friendly and helpful! The whole moving process JaffJack was easier than I expected! I’m very happy with my apartment!
Great location, helpful staff and friendly neighbors. Close to transit and neighborhood spots but still quiet and nice areas to walk dog, exercise, etc.
Been living at JeffJack since August and love it. Staff is very helpful, building is clean and safe, amenities are nice. I would recommend living here!
Great building with awesome amenities, with great staff and cool friendly residents. The peace and quiet has also been my favorite thing about living here.
So far I’m really loving it here! I think the amenities are amazing and the staff is wonderful to work with. Pricing is pretty good too and located in a quiet but convenient neighborhood.
I LOVE THIS APARTMENT. Every day I come home amazed at the beautiful, trendy architecture. I hear little noise from my neighbors due to the concrete, AND IT LOOKS AMAZING. As SOON as I saw JeffJack, every other apartment I looked at was out of the picture. The staff here are wonderful, get to know you on a first name basis, and are always willing to assist. I have 0 complaints. I will renew my lease here until the end of time if I can. This is exactly what I was looking for!
We totally love living here! We've been here for about a month and so far it has been wonderful. Everyone has been incredibly helpful and friendly. We had a smooth, easy move in process which was wonderful after the difficult move we had.
My experience has been amazing. The staff are always helpful and fix any issues immediately. The amenities are always kept clean and working properly.
I love the ambiance. Great service by the employees. Clean living spaces with great amenities. Fast elevators. Location in the west loop. 3 minute walk to hmart and marianos
Nice amenities, great staff, and perfect location for someone who works and enjoys downtown Chicago. I would definitely recommend to a friend.