JeffJack

Just moved in and things are great so far. Love the location and the amenities and am excited to start using them. Some people aren't wearing masks, though :-/
Staff is friendly and helpful. Perfectly located, close to work and transit. Amenities are great. The apartments are modern and spacious with lots of natural light.
Staff is awesome. I renewed my lease because I love it here so much! I have recommended friends to live here and would recommend this place to anyone!
JeffJack is an exciting place to live. The units are clean and modern, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the neighborhood is fun to explore.
Lorna and I have loved living at Jeff Jack AOTA thus far! We’ve only been living here for 8 days but the amenities are great and we love our apartment!
We just moved in a month ago and have had a great experience so far. The staff is very friendly, and maintenance was quick to helping us solve our issues. We are looking forward to trying out the amenities soon.
I love living at JeffJack! The amenities are incredible and the staff is so kind! Very happy with my experience so far. Thank you JeffJack!!
Jeffjack has been great so far. Just wish covid wasn't happening right now. Even so, living here has been a breeze, and everything runs smoothly.
Very helpful and kind staff. The building has great amenities and the apartment is spacious and beautiful. Couldn’t be more satisfied with our new home.
Everyone has been so helpful and this building is always so clean! I have reached out many times and have always heard back within a few hours