JeffJack

4.8

4.8

Amanda
1 day ago
I enjoy living at JeffJack. The team at the building is always friendly and helpful. The building is also always clean in the interior and exterior.

Erik
1 day ago
Staff and engineers are friendly and I have never experienced any troubles at all. The building is very quiet and peaceful. The amenities are good.

Nathan
1 star
I do not have any comments on the building. The neighborhood has gotten terrible. We feel really unsafe here and wouldn't reccomend it to anyone.

Brianna
about 2 months ago
The apartment itself is nice, noise has been an issue in my apartment and I have sent proof to management and have not received any help with the issue. I understand that noise will happen, but this is an on going issue management doesn’t seem to care about. Other than management, the staff has been kind. Also, wish the amenities were 24 hours.

Arielle
about 2 months ago
I’ve been a resident at Jeff Jack since June and it’s been nothing but smooth sailing! Front desk staff is always courteous & maintenance team is prompt with repairs!

Natalie
3 months ago
Love this building and staff! Maintenance was so nice and helpful he welcomed us as soon as he saw us moving in in the elevator. We sent in a request to ask a question about a outlet and he answered and came to our door within 5-10 minutes.

Yuye
3 months ago
There’s a cool place to live in , and let me feel less stressful and there is comfortable in my apartment. All things I facilitate is the best.

Tamara
3 months ago
I love indoor facilities especially the gym and working area. I still haven't used the pool but I'm looking forward to it. Reception is super helpful especially Katja who went an extra mile to help us with some furniture delivery problems.

Eric
3 months ago
So far I have really enjoyed living in JeffJack. The building is very convenient for my commute and is also close to public transit I use for personal errands. The building itself is clean and well-maintained, and the amenities are very convenient and enjoyable to use. My only complaint would be that sometimes my neighbors have been a little noisy, but it does not disturb me much. Overall I'm very happy with my experience here.

Amanda
3 months ago
The staff is always nice/friendly and the building is clean! Amenities are also great and easy to use. Maintenance is also responsive and timely.