We moved out to Chicago from California and the experience was amazing. The apartment community was extremely helpful in helping us settle in, from actually moving in to continuing to help us get to know the entire downtown Chicago area!

I love living at JeffJack. The staff are so friendly, they make me feel at home. Most of them ecen know my dog's name. The other residents are very nice & respectful of others.

We love living in our apartment building. The staff is extremely friendly and the amenities are a great perk, we like being able to rely on the staff here and knowing the building is secure and always very clean!

I have lived here for just over two years, and it has been great so far! Any maintenance request I enter is addressed that day. The building is also very quiet, which I really appreciate and the concierges are great. I have reserved the guest suite twice, and one time it was not prepared, but that is my only issue so far.

Jeffjack is the best place to live! Great apartments and amenities. The staffs are very friendly and always ready to help. The community spaces are always clean.

Great amenities however a closing time of 11 pm for the pool seems too early. Great staff at the front desk who are always very helpful and kind

Events don't consider working hours... they are more like happy hour events, which can be difficult to attend. Also, could be more meet your neighbor events.

Very good amenities for a building this size. Very friendly staff that consistently takes good care of the building. Water pressure is too low, even for green building.

We love living here! The staff is always welcoming and very friendly. It's nice to come home to so many smiling faces. The only wish I have is for a more dog friendly dog run.

Jeff Jack had a great location and stellar amenities. The staff is friendly, professional and prompt at attending to any concerns. I especially enjoy how pet friendly the building is.

The most courteous and helpful staff. Always available for any problem whatsoever. Amazinglocation and great Amenities. Love the regular and diverse building events as well.

I love living at JeffJack. The location is super convenient, and you could not ask for a more friendly and helpful staff. The units themselves are nice, and any time we have had a problem (which is rare) it has been attended to quickly. A great place to live!

Super nice concierge. Clean common areas. Pet friendly. Nice outdoor area. Decent gym. Overall, the location is amazing. There's in unit washer/drying. The maintenance team is very fast and efficient.

Staff is super personable and helpful. Amenities are great and not crowded, and it is never noisy and especially quiets down in the evening during the week. The 24/7 concierge is really convenient and nice to always be able to get our packages.

Great staff, every time I've needed maintenance they have been quick to respond and get issues taken care of. I like the small building feel.

It has been an amazing experience for my fiancée and I. We love how close this place is to everything and the amenities such as the pool and hot tub.

Awesome apartments! The neighborhood is great, so many good restaurants and fun places to go. The building itself is very pet-friendly and all the staff is friendly and helpful.

Love it here. The community is great, and I love getting to know our neighbors and hanging out in the 15th floor. The staff is super responsive and issues are addressed quickly.

Love it here, everyone is so nice and accommodating. Cleanest building and the staff is great. Always very quick to respond to requests and suggestions.

The building management is great, the building itself is great. We love living here, and look forward to staying here longer. We've made friends in the building and enjoy the convenient location.

Overall, this is a great building. The staff is friendly, the building is well maintained, and each unit is quiet, which is a huge plus fort us!

Please rate & review your apartment community.Please rate & review your apartment community.Please rate & review your apartment community...

You are doing great. Especially the get together events last year were a lot of fun. Dog walk floor should be improved. It smells like dog pee there.

Best place to live in Chicago. Such a nice community with many events for residents. Dog friendly. Friendly concierge. Delicious coffee shop

Great location, lovely amenities and awesome staff. This page has intentionally been left blank. This page has intentionally been left blank. This page has intentionally been left blank.