We recently moved in and we already love it! The staff are so friendly and helpful and the community itself is beautiful. It's been a stressful move but we've felt taken care of throughout the whole process. 10/10!

We are winding down out last few months at JeffJack! We will miss the building and especially Francis, she really has made our time here feel like home!

It’s very clean, always smells good and the staff is very friendly! The building also offers many resident perks that are fun to join as well.

JeffJack is a great place to live with very helpful and friendly staff and beautiful apartments. I moved in about a month ago and have been very happy ever since

i love it here! the staff is incredible and everything is well maintained and clean. it’s the perfect location where everything is right around the corner.

Very nice amenities. Maintenance requests are quickly responded to. It is expensive, but in a good area that is close to the train station and other transportation

Just moved in, process was very easy and self explanatory, concierge was fantastic and had everything setup and ready to go for when I moved in

The location is perfect for communicating and is in a safe area. The staff is extremely friendly, the building is clean and modern, and the amenities are great!

Very welcoming and helpful in setting up the move the elevator was spacious enough to move furniture at a relatively short period of time. The apartment was very well cleaned

Everyone in the building is extremely friendly and makes living here so comforting (especially as a first building after graduating college).

I absolutely love living in JeffJack. Not only is the building in a fantastic location with beautiful amenities, but the employees who work here go above and beyond to ensure that every tenant has a fantastic experience. I can not say enough good things about living in this building!

Great amenities, even better location and always friendly and accommodating staff! Although it is not the cheapest rental option, you get a great value. Happy to call JeffJack home!

We had a great time for three years. Amenities are great, staff is always attentive. Definitely been a blast. Would recommend JeffJack to those who are new to the area and looking to be close to the Loop.

So far so great! There are so many awesome amenities. It's very convenient to downtown and West Loop and the best part is the apartment and huge balcony!

Its been a difficult move in. People did not follow through on several situations as promised. The staff did acknowledge the errors but we are still struggling with situations that we thought had been resolved.

It's been a great experience. JeffJack was a great place for us to be while learning the city. Sorry to be leaving, and we'll definitely miss all the friendly faces!

My overall experience with JeffJack has really been amazing. All the staff is friendly and the grounds are always spotless. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is the loading dock is usually really busy. I ride my bike quite a bit and there are times where the door is completely blocked and I can't even squeeze past on the side. I know there isn't really much that can be done since it's a loading dock but just a minor inconvenience at times.

Love how helpful and accommodating staff have been. Apartments are modern with great natural lighting. In walking distance of great restaurants, bars and work.

We love living at JeffJack! The staff are so kind and welcoming, and they make an effort to get to know everyone. It really feels like home.

I love all the amenities, the location, the green movement (love how there are only showers), Kehlani, Brandon, Frances, Jolene, Carlos, Elvis...the staff is AMAZING. So much more than an apartment but truly a community.

Have really enjoyed living here so far!! Move in was simple & easy and everyone is super friendly and helpful. The building is beautiful and all the amenities are great.

Just moved in but everyone is very pleasant and I’ve enjoyed being in the building. The staff has been accommodative and flexible during my move in.

Fantastic experience so far. Great response time by maintenance even on the smallest items. Great and friendly management team. Fast commute to train station.

Close location to work in the loop, not a huge, crowded community which is nice. Loft type style, very modern and renovated. Good amenities and friendly staff

Great apartment complex, excellent units. The amenities are exactly what I was looking for - especially the gym. Staff has been extremely friendly, and responsive. No complaints!