JeffJack

4.8

4.8

Jeff Jack is a great place to live! It is very safe, clean and the staff is friendly. It is also in a great location, I would recommend to anyone new to the city.
I love it here! Lots of events happening year round, friendly staff and neighbors. Rooftop and garden is perfect for inviting friends over for bbq.
Great location, friendly staff and neighbors. Close to river walk, Art Institute, Shedd Aquarium and the west loop without all the noise at night. Close to 2 Whole Foods and blue line.
Extremely happy with my first three months at JeffJack! My move in was seamless, building is impeccable and the staff is so friendly and on top of their stuff.
I love the apartment building, the staff, maintenance, app, amenities, etc. the whole place is great, 4th floor is probably my favorite. I love having a morning coffee out there. Thanks for a great community!
The experience so far has been great. We just renewed our lease and are excited for another year. The amenities are great and we use them frequently
Very nice apartment complex. So clean and everyone is so nice! Love the area, it is walking distance to almost everything you could need. Everyone who works there is also very friendly. No complaints!
Maintenance has been very prompt and does a good job. The gym is clean and has a nice view at the top of the building. Packages are handled well too.
Great experience living at JeffJack. The amenities are excellent - great courtyard with a lot of cute community events, the gym and pool are clean, and having the printer on the top floor is very convenient. The doormen are always very nice and helpful as well.
Excellent staff and facilities. Easy to contact and always accommodating. Made the residents feel safe during COVID. Would definitely stay if I wasn’t moving to another state