I love JeffJack, it is the best choice I could have made. The location is very convenient, walking distance to most places. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I really like the apartment. Nice amenities, too.

Great staff, would love to see more options for enjoying the social room like other places have it. E.g. ping pong table. Social room is often very cold so we can not use it more often.

This is a home away home. I love this community. Clean, modern, and safe building. Jeff Jack staffs are very helpful and welcoming, and they try to solve problems or deal with our orders as soon as possible.

We continue to have a great relationship with the JeffJack managers. They are responsive to our needs and work with us to ensure that our clients are well taken care of.

Amazing staff makes Jeff Jack the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. The location is perfect and we are lucky to be here! Looking forward to staying for years to come.

Everything is still pretty okay after two years. Management and maintenance are really responsive and the concierge staff is great. The building and HVAC systems are definitely aging, but staff is doing a great job keeping up with it.

I love being in Jeffjack. The rent is little pricier than others, but I am willing to pay extra for the excellent services. Staffs are super friendly and very convenient location for people who are commuting by train.

My family loves living in JeffJack. Fran, Kailani, and Brandon at the front desk have been so helpful during our move-in, and it is so nice to be greeted with a friendly face when we return home. Also, the amenities are wonderful! We are making great use of the pool, and since it is indoors, we can continue to use it in the winter.

The apartment and building amenities are amazing. Front desk is always so friendly. The move in was easy and management is very responsive and helpful. Loving it!!

Great amenities in a quiet building. Staff is incredibly friendly and always there to help. The party room is a step above competitors' in the area.

Great amenities and fun staff! Opportunity to attend free fitness classes every week, exclusive to our building. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to call home for the last 3 years!

great experience so far. beautiful building, nice amenities, and the friendliest staff! renovation on the 4th floor greenspace is nice except that there are a LOT of bugs/flies and a bad smell when you first open the door to enter the 4th floor greenspace.

Thank you guys for the fresh grass! I think everyone is happy to see it and hopefully appreciates it! It would be nice to have some social summer event in our social room some time soon! Thank you guys!

Little pricey bit everyone and everything is great. Silly question-why is there a 140 character MINIMUM? It seems like it would prompt people to use more words than they need.

First rate staff, beautifully maintained amenities, excellent location. Only suggested areas of improvement: removing carpet (which is underway); more building dinner nights (they are always so well done)

Everyone is so friendly and welcoming, it’s making the move a lot easier to get adjusted to! Jolene has especially went out of her way to make sure I’m have a good experience!

Responsive staff to maintenance requests. Most of the staff is very professional and friendly. Impressed with the management of the property given the large staff turnover recently. The amenities seem to be cared for/maintained well.

Location is good, well organized. Quick maintenance. Offers different gym activities. Has a pool and lounge area to rest. Pricey but overall good.

Management is very accommodating, professional and organized. We will continue to work with the management company and the team here for the foreseeable future.

We've truly loved living here. The new management has been awesome to work with and all of the staff is really responsive. It's nice to come home to a place where people greet you by name!

Incredibly beautiful building , perfectly situated beside Union station. The only building I could find in the area that has the level of amenities, especially a year round pool and Jacuzzi

It's been great so far! staff is super friendly and we have had a great time settling in! We have yet to use the amenities but cant way to soon!

Jeff Jack's business/property management office has been warm, kind, professional, and well-organized. We had to choose an apartment building remotely from another city, which can be an anxiety-provoking experience, but with Jeff Jack, we've felt comfortable and confident about our decision to live here. The apartment building is beautiful, clean, and has great amenities.

Great community, friendly staff. I enjoy social dinners with staff and people living in the house. I would enjoy if the green area had some more seating options and a ping pong table in the social room.

New to the building and area, move was smooth, staff was accommodating, and the leasing agent was on-hand. So far have had an easy time finding my way around and seeing the building amenities.