JeffJack

I love living here, the staff is incredible, location is amazing and units are great. I would love if during quarantine we could rent gym equipment, even if it's just barbells or something so that even though we can't have full use of the gym, it'd still be a way to enjoy that amenity.
The staff is what really makes the building an enjoyable place to live. The front desk always welcomes me back with a smile. Whether it’s the leasing team, maintenance, or any one else, they always go above and beyond to make sure residents are taken care of. I’ve been in the building for nearly six months and have zero complaints!
Everyone is very friendly. They say hi to you and hold open the elevator doors for you! There’s a nice community here and I recommend this apartment complex to all of my friends
We moved into JeffJack this weekend and already fell in love with the staff, they go way above and beyond to help us. They even take care of something as little as needing a broom while ours was packed away. We utilized the awesome gym with stunning views. We hope to live here for a while.
Amazingly friendly front desk staff. First class amenities. Beautiful rooftop fitness center with brand new equipment. Well maintained building and common areas. Aside from low water pressure in my shower, I don’t have a bad thing to say about my experience so far.
I LOVE living at JeffJack. From the friendly and helpful front desk staff and property managers to the beautiful modern apartments. The gym and pool are an added bonus. And who doesn’t love in-unit laundry?? The employees at JeffJack made my move in experience so enjoyable and easy. When I saw my apartment, I immediately fell in love.
The staff at JeffJack is beyond amazing. They are always so helpful and so friendly. My only issue so far has been the construction noise, but that has now ended.
Everyone is very friendly here! The moving process was very smooth. I love that I can pick up my packages anytime. For my big packages, there are shopping carts and trolleys to help me bring them up to my unit!
The apartment unit is very nice. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The building has great amenities and is located in a convenient location for easy access to many things.
A great place to live with the best staff ever. Conveniently located for commuters right by the expressway. Plenty of food within walking distance as well.