Responsive staff to maintenance requests. Most of the staff is very professional and friendly. Impressed with the management of the property given the large staff turnover recently. The amenities seem to be cared for/maintained well.

Location is good, well organized. Quick maintenance. Offers different gym activities. Has a pool and lounge area to rest. Pricey but overall good.

Management is very accommodating, professional and organized. We will continue to work with the management company and the team here for the foreseeable future.

We've truly loved living here. The new management has been awesome to work with and all of the staff is really responsive. It's nice to come home to a place where people greet you by name!

Incredibly beautiful building , perfectly situated beside Union station. The only building I could find in the area that has the level of amenities, especially a year round pool and Jacuzzi

It's been great so far! staff is super friendly and we have had a great time settling in! We have yet to use the amenities but cant way to soon!

Jeff Jack's business/property management office has been warm, kind, professional, and well-organized. We had to choose an apartment building remotely from another city, which can be an anxiety-provoking experience, but with Jeff Jack, we've felt comfortable and confident about our decision to live here. The apartment building is beautiful, clean, and has great amenities.

Great community, friendly staff. I enjoy social dinners with staff and people living in the house. I would enjoy if the green area had some more seating options and a ping pong table in the social room.

New to the building and area, move was smooth, staff was accommodating, and the leasing agent was on-hand. So far have had an easy time finding my way around and seeing the building amenities.

Clean and quiet building with great amenities. I appreciate the new equipment in the gym and the monthly meals. Can't find much to dislike here.

Great building and neighborhood. The community area is always super clean. The staffs is really nice and helpful. Been living here for 3 years and loving every bit of it.

There are no words to accurately express how much we've enjoyed being at JeffJack. From the concierge staff to the facilities and the support staff there, everything has just been great. It's really great to know that if there is ever an issue or concern, people are there and responsive. Facilities are really well maintained, and it's obvious how much people enjoy being here!

I like everything. The only thing I don't like is the charge of $60 for lost/broken key card. Come on! it should not be that expensive. haha :)

I love living here. The staff are all fantastic, and the amenities are what you would expect from a top-notch building. The location is obviously extremely convenient as well.

The management has been very responsive compared to other buildings. The unit looks fantastic and like the floor to ceiling windows. Facilities look great.

Hamza has been great. All of the amenities have been wonderful. Excellent location that is close to everything that our clients want and need.

This is a wonderful apartment community! Everyone is so friendly and I always appreciate all the little extras and events that the staff sets up! Great location and wonderful amenities!

We moved a couple of weeks back and are extremely happy! The location is wonderful, amenities are great and the staff is helpful and friendly :-)

Clean building and friendly staff. It's hard to find anything to complain about. Amenities are rarely unavailable. Monthly events with food are always a nice surprise.

I have loved everything about living at JeffJack. Service is wonderful and so are the people that work there. Amenities are awesome and is always spotless!

Moving to Chicago has been an adjustment but everyone’s been so helpful here in getting me started on my new life. I also had an issue with UPS shipping to get my rent here.

Great community! I like the gym and pool. Staff are nice as well. My only complaint is AT&T's poor internet service. Hope we could have more options in the future.

Great place to live! The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the apartments have great finishings. I've really enjoyed the pool/spa and the free exercise classes offered.

JeffJack is a really great building that is well maintained. I could go on about the building, but the best part, by far, is the staff. From the doormen to maintenance, to the cleaning staff, everyone is incredibly friendly and always available to help.

Awesome place to live! Very impressed with the concierge service, amenities such as the yoga, pool, and fitness center. Also in a wonderful location.