Fantastic experience so far. Great response time by maintenance even on the smallest items. Great and friendly management team. Fast commute to train station.

Close location to work in the loop, not a huge, crowded community which is nice. Loft type style, very modern and renovated. Good amenities and friendly staff

Great apartment complex, excellent units. The amenities are exactly what I was looking for - especially the gym. Staff has been extremely friendly, and responsive. No complaints!

Just moved in 2 days ago but so far everyone has been very nice and helpful. Really looking forward to using all the amazing perks. I've really enjoyed living at JeffJack thus far!

Amazing staff amazing neighborhood and amazing amenities! I am thankful that all staff was being so helpful that the experience was amazing!

Amazing staff that are very friendly and remembered our names from day one. They were very helpful when we moved in. I would recommend this place

Love the staff in this building, they are so welcoming and helpful, love living here so far! The amenities are nice and it's fun to bring friends over to experience it with you. Would recommend a friend to live here.

I have only lived here for 4 days and I absolutely love it! Everything is very clean. Great staff at the desk. And it seems like a very friendly community of residents unlike my last apartment building.

I love Jeffjack. All staff is very welcoming, convenient location (it is the best), and the maintenance management is fantastic as well. They are very fast and helpful whenever needed.

I love everyone from the front door staff to the maintenance crew to the leasing dept. everyone is always eager to help in any way they can. It makes living here feel like home!

Location, location and location!! and people that work and make my home welcoming! Thank you so much for your hard work, for your smiles!!!

I love JeffJack, it is the best choice I could have made. The location is very convenient, walking distance to most places. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I really like the apartment. Nice amenities, too.

Great staff, would love to see more options for enjoying the social room like other places have it. E.g. ping pong table. Social room is often very cold so we can not use it more often.

This is a home away home. I love this community. Clean, modern, and safe building. Jeff Jack staffs are very helpful and welcoming, and they try to solve problems or deal with our orders as soon as possible.

We continue to have a great relationship with the JeffJack managers. They are responsive to our needs and work with us to ensure that our clients are well taken care of.

Amazing staff makes Jeff Jack the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. The location is perfect and we are lucky to be here! Looking forward to staying for years to come.

Everything is still pretty okay after two years. Management and maintenance are really responsive and the concierge staff is great. The building and HVAC systems are definitely aging, but staff is doing a great job keeping up with it.

I love being in Jeffjack. The rent is little pricier than others, but I am willing to pay extra for the excellent services. Staffs are super friendly and very convenient location for people who are commuting by train.

My family loves living in JeffJack. Fran, Kailani, and Brandon at the front desk have been so helpful during our move-in, and it is so nice to be greeted with a friendly face when we return home. Also, the amenities are wonderful! We are making great use of the pool, and since it is indoors, we can continue to use it in the winter.

The apartment and building amenities are amazing. Front desk is always so friendly. The move in was easy and management is very responsive and helpful. Loving it!!

Great amenities in a quiet building. Staff is incredibly friendly and always there to help. The party room is a step above competitors' in the area.

Great amenities and fun staff! Opportunity to attend free fitness classes every week, exclusive to our building. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to call home for the last 3 years!

great experience so far. beautiful building, nice amenities, and the friendliest staff! renovation on the 4th floor greenspace is nice except that there are a LOT of bugs/flies and a bad smell when you first open the door to enter the 4th floor greenspace.

Thank you guys for the fresh grass! I think everyone is happy to see it and hopefully appreciates it! It would be nice to have some social summer event in our social room some time soon! Thank you guys!

Little pricey bit everyone and everything is great. Silly question-why is there a 140 character MINIMUM? It seems like it would prompt people to use more words than they need.