I have loved everything about living at JeffJack. Service is wonderful and so are the people that work there. Amenities are awesome and is always spotless!

Moving to Chicago has been an adjustment but everyone’s been so helpful here in getting me started on my new life. I also had an issue with UPS shipping to get my rent here.

Great community! I like the gym and pool. Staff are nice as well. My only complaint is AT&T's poor internet service. Hope we could have more options in the future.

Great place to live! The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the apartments have great finishings. I've really enjoyed the pool/spa and the free exercise classes offered.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla auctor lorem ut ullamcorper cursus. Nulla vestibulum magna at metus suscipit, non maximus neque ullamcorper. Etiam gravida ante eu sapien consectetur, a ultricies enim pretium. Vivamus vel sagittis diam, a pellentesque magna. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Integer id nulla sed turpis scelerisque posuere. Cras tristique dui ac erat aliquam laoreet. Donec tristique sagittis ex eu pretium. Nunc nec venenatis eros. Mauris malesuada nibh vitae mollis maximus. Mauris tincidunt nulla lectus, in molestie nulla accumsan eget. Quisque sit amet leo leo. Quisque ac dolor cursus, rhoncus lacus eu, condimentum nunc. Mauris suscipit neque eu enim lacinia, at suscipit magna vehicula. Integer viverra bibendum nulla et tristique. Suspendisse potenti. Duis nec tincidunt arcu. Phasellus vitae ligula non orci euismod consectetur. Morbi vitae ligula massa.

JeffJack is a really great building that is well maintained. I could go on about the building, but the best part, by far, is the staff. From the doormen to maintenance, to the cleaning staff, everyone is incredibly friendly and always available to help.

Awesome place to live! Very impressed with the concierge service, amenities such as the yoga, pool, and fitness center. Also in a wonderful location.

I love everything about JeffJack! It's a little pricey, but the staff, events and maintenance is amazing! I would highly recommend living here to anyone

Fantastic building in a great area. Management is great and continually making suggested improvements. The amemnities are fantastic and always clean

The jeffjack has great staff that’s attentive and friendly; always willing to help and amenities are top notch - wish I could purchase my unit

Since day one, JeffJack has been pretty much trouble-free living. Maintenance is on top of all needs, the front desk staff is friendly for the most part, and the staff had tried to develop the sense of community. Great place to live.

The building is brand new and the fact that it's only 15 floors makes things much less congested. You can actually use the amenities without a crowd being there

My boyfriend and I chose to live here because of the cleanliness, service, and location. It's right by the blue line and union station. The Mariano's is right down the street; making it easier to go grocery shopping. I like that it's dog friendly and there's a perfect dog walk on the 4th floor, making walks so much easier. The only issue is the lighting. Even though the windows are floor to ceiling, it's still not bright enough. They make up for it with a spot for your own ceiling lights and plenty of outlets for floor lamps.

Jeff Jack is such an amazing apartment community. From the staff, to the amenities, I couldn't have found a better home in Chicago. Keep doing what you're doing!

One of the best buildings in Chicago! Great amenities, great apartments and top notch service. JeffJack is an amazing place to call home thanks to the staff and attention to detail!

Jeffjack has been so awesome with the move in process! Everything has been so smooth. The building is well taken care of and we look forward to the next 12 months in this building.

the apartment is clean and nice . i think this is the best apartment so far which i lived in USA. The view from top floor is really good and has many recreating facilities.

Nice apartment with great management. People are very friendly and willing to help. Also nice equipment, clean environment and good units. Nice job.

I have absolutely loved the staff, especially Hamza, during the initial process of leasing here. Thank you for taking the time to answer all of my questions!

Great place to live. Location could not be better. Everyone in the building is super nice and helpful. Amenities are awesome - great sundeck and gym. Building also has frequent lobby events which is a nice plus as well!

We moved out to Chicago from California and the experience was amazing. The apartment community was extremely helpful in helping us settle in, from actually moving in to continuing to help us get to know the entire downtown Chicago area!

I love living at JeffJack. The staff are so friendly, they make me feel at home. Most of them ecen know my dog's name. The other residents are very nice & respectful of others.

We love living in our apartment building. The staff is extremely friendly and the amenities are a great perk, we like being able to rely on the staff here and knowing the building is secure and always very clean!

I have lived here for just over two years, and it has been great so far! Any maintenance request I enter is addressed that day. The building is also very quiet, which I really appreciate and the concierges are great. I have reserved the guest suite twice, and one time it was not prepared, but that is my only issue so far.

Jeffjack is the best place to live! Great apartments and amenities. The staffs are very friendly and always ready to help. The community spaces are always clean.