Kensington

Smooth move in process and very responsive management. We are excited to do our walk-in on the 12th and even more excited to move-in on the 15th.
Best deal with an apartment. I use amazon all the time for cell phones and cell phone accessories. Big savings on cash, love this app. C. Ross
I've been living in these apartment since 2011. if there's anything to be solved they fix. this is a quiet apartment complex. like every apartment complex they all have. their prons and cons.
Very spacious. Nice quiet neighborhood. We were not able to move in at set date , because they wanted to make sure our apartment was to our liking. Answered all questions we had in a professional manner.
I like the quiet community and I love how the front office are always there to answer any questions I have and steer me in the right direction.
The staff here are very helpful and extremely nice. The maintenance staff are responsive and knowledgeable. The complex is safe and secure. Very well lit and I always feel safe at night.
I wish you would do something about men going through the trash can early in the morning and leaving liter everywhere. Some people wait until some one comes in to enter the gate.
love it...very quiet! Only been here for 3 months but have had no problems. Had an issue with my kitchen sink and they were quick to get it fixed within a couple of hours after I called it in. Staff is very nice!
HERE 8 YEARS IF I DID NOT LIKE THE KENSINGTON APT I WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE A LONGTIME AGO ....... IM JUST SAYING... IM A VERY NICE PERSON JUST DONT STEP ON MY TOES ... LOL I WOUL LIKE TO WRITE MORE BUT MY EYES ARE CLOSING UP ON ME I CANT THINK WHAT MORE I CAN SAY I KEEP TYPING THIS MUCH I COULD HAVE WROTE A BOOK BY NOW .......
Love it!!! Almost 2 hears here so far and no plans fo move!! Anytime we need something its always fixed, love swimming and bbqing during the summer with my kids!