Exterior of the buildings are filthy dirty and Kensington management seems not to care. Complained several times and I get the same line, we are looking for a company to clean the buildings. Well this has been going on for over two years!

Your doing a Great job No complaints so far and I've been here a year and I Love it It's very quiet and every one seems to be very respectful.

Reply from Kensington

The apartment itself is fantastic. I love the layout and the raised ceilings in the living room, the kitchen is a bit small and I can't fit big items in the cabinets. Also the stray cat colonies are a huge problem and they should call spa to take these cats.

Reply from Kensington

I love the place it is quite the maintainece is very good the grounds are kept up the washing are is kept up the mail runs at nice time and I've had no problems here. All n all I like the community

I love the staff, they have been very helpful. I've lived at 3 different apartments at Kensington, and I've had quite a few problems, but Jessica, Francine and Sarah have been nothing but supportive and got me through it.

My reason for giving it only 4 stars is because maintainence has gotten slow in getting repairs done. Otherwise, this is still the best complex I've ever lived in.

The maintenance crew do a good job on small fixes in the apartment, they communicate and followup which I am happy about. Except for an older lady in the office who is very condescending, is very unfriendly.

I think that the proximity to the local businesses make living here ideal. The fact that it is a gated community helps out too, but too many times have we found people waiting by the gate waiting for it to be opened by someone else that has a clicker. It gets quite annoying when they're blocking the gate and I really don't want to open the gate to someone that doesn't live there. The rent has gone up a bit since we've started living here back in 2010. We've had our fair share of crazy, "call the cops" neighbors, but for the most part, our neighbors keep to themselves and are respectful. I do wish that they would keep the community marijuana and drug free, but what can you do? We've noticed in the past, some people doing some shady business at 2 am, fights breaking out in the middle of the drive ways. For the most part, living at Kensington has been a toss up. We stay because it's pretty big in square footage for the rent price compared to many other apartments we've looked at prior. Overall, I give Kensington a 3 stars out of 5.

I feel Kensington apartments are great . they have a workout place , and place for my little dog to run and play. and their great at keeping repairing things when they brake down.

Surrounded by trees is one of the best features of living at kensington besides the friendly staff. If I have a question or work order they are very attentive and respond quickly.

The staff is very friendly. The area is nice and quiet. The apartment complex is close to stores, businesses, and also easy access to freeways.

Things get fixed when I call. The office is open at convenient times and the office staf are all sweet. ....Thank u!!! I wish the washing machines were more reliable though.

You are doing fine but my rent has been raised without some things being fixed. I like the refurbished dumpster area and the pools have been great this summer.

The community needs designated smoking area. Butts left in the walkways is soon disgusting. The residents are nice, warm and welcoming. Kids are well behaved

Staff has been very patient, friendly, and accommodating. Services are accessible, and areas are well taken care of. Staff seems somewhat disconnected from the property and could be more knowledgeable about services on the property.

Reply from Kensington

Great job..... everyone is friendly in the office and very helpful. And staying on top with there job at keeping it clean . At keeping the tenants happy . I like when the they give clubhouse get together and give out nice prizes to all the tenants and share .

Reply from Kensington

Awesome service and great people! Whenever there is a problem they fix it without a hitch. Very quiet community with little neighbor problems and it a conveniently located next to so many stores and bus stops there is no need for a car, which I haven't had for a year and no problems.

Reply from Kensington

I have only lived here for a couple of months I like my apartment, so far it's been a nice place to live. It's clean and quiet everything is nice so far.

Reply from Kensington

I enjoy living here. Its quite living in the back and management is in top of stuff for the most part. Only issue I have is there's a weird guy with a camera outside his window facing the pool. Showed up after some teenage girls started swimming down there at night. I told management,and they came out but that was a week ago and the camera is still there. I don't want to swim until it's gone.

EXCELLENT! I have been enjoying my experience here at the Kensington since I moved in about a month ago. Me and my love along with our dog are enjoying it and I love the pet conveniences!

I love Francine! She is so awesome she always follows up on all my questions and the transition into our new home was a breeze Give her a 10$ dollar raise :p

Apartments are pretty spacious, but appliances are very outdated. Office staff are friendly, but dishonest. Stray cats roam wild, dozens of them.

Since I moved here in January of 2014, I've had an excellent experience, whether it's been meeting my neighbors or working with management or maintenance. Kensington offers a marvelous lifestyle and I feel so lucky to be here!

Great job on the summer BBQ! I do wish the laundry rooms were cleaned on the weekends. The staff is always helpful and friendly. What happened to solar I thought the company was looking into that? The sprinklers need to be fixed they are wasting water watering the sidewalk and causing a hazard for anyone to slip and fall.

Reply from Kensington

Overall it's been a nice experience. One good thing to remember is that even though you don't pay pg&e directly, you still pay. Which is why the water, sewer, garbage is so high for a small place. Hot tub isn't hot :-( . Other than that it's quiet, people are friendly, lots of well tamed animals, clean pools.