Kensington

I have liked it well enough, staff is very friendly. The worst part is the inconvenience all of the construction causes residents occasionally.
Best apartment I ever seen beautiful experience and great way to start off 2020 . This apartment is amazing with quiet and respectful neighbors
Well ive lived here for 12 years our little community it's very peaceful not a bunch of people runing around in the middle of the night thank you
Flooring in upstairs units need to be replaced and updated. It's an ok community. There are some things that need to be updated within the community its self also within the apartments as well.
It's a great community. We have no problems living here. The staff in the office is very nice and helpful. The new changes to the community are nice as well.
I absolutely love living here. The neighbors respect each other and it is beautiful here. My best friend lives a few minutes walk within the same community. We are due to renew our lease and i absolutely plan to!
I love their customer service they provide there and l usually email instead of phone calls most of the time and they respond quickly work orders are responded quickly as well and they really care about their tenants ...
They are very helpful in all things that we might have concerns on. And they would go above and beyond to make sure our experience is a happy one.
Excellent job! I submitted the request and it was completed within 24 hours. Everything is working properly now. I appreciate how quickly they get things done.
I love living at Kensington! The area is great and close to a lot of shopping and grocery stores. It takes me 15 mins to get to work and the same for church on the weekend. It is a great place to live. I will be renewing my lease!