Outstanding! This is by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in! The front office staff is friendly and tentative, the maintenance staff is always there to help, and the property itself is beautiful! I have never had any issues of any kind. Highly recommend these apartments!

Location, location, location! Very close to medical center, downtown, Herman Park, US-59 and I610. Like any apartment complex, we also have some issues: unleashed dogs, people driving like fast and furious inside and outside the garage, some delays in communication with the leasing office team. Overall Kirby Place is a good place to live. The units have a big closet space with nice balcony. Better than average for sure. With the same issues as any other apartment complex.

I have been living in Kirby Place since 2016 and have changed two apartments thus far. Very clean and well maintained community with friendly management staff. Maintenance services are available quickly.

Good building. Good neiborhood. Good swim pool. Good rent price. Especially I like pool side with grill. And elevator is another good reason to move in.

Very nice environment, good location, easy to shop and close to medical center. 24h access to the gym and study room. Offer parking space in the garage, no flooding worry.

We moved here at Kirby Place Apartment just one and half months ago and found this place excellent and really enjoying our stay with excellent facility. Love this place

We love living here at Kirby Place! Its always well kept, with friendly staff, and prompt service. Its the best apartment for the money in this area.

i really enjoy the place here, everything is good, comfortable and convenient. with great pool and free wonderful gym provided, anyone will like it.

Excellent location if working in the Medical Center! Comfortable living. Only issue being trash collection--unable to dispose large trash or boxes in front of the door.

I love living here. Kirby place is a quiet beautiful apartment complex with friendly neighborhood and amenities such as pool, dog park, gym & resident welcome team. You should check it out.

Good space and area for the price. Building are a bit old outside and inside, many things need replacement or to be updated. The maintenance crew is awesome, always fast.

Very safe complex with friendly staff. Pet friendly with a dog park and in a great location. Close to rice village, the medical center, and the bayou.

Property, maintenance and staff are great! Oh and the Cares team! Location is amazing!!! Access to everywhere in a matter of mins! Glad to be here

Very nice, quiet, clean community & enjoyable amneties! Love the activities created every month for the residents. Grounds are always kept clean & neighbors are friendly.

Very good location if you work in the medical center. Only down fall is that there is a school right across the say & the school can have traffic lines up in front of the complex.

I've lived here for over 8 years and love the location. It's close to everything...Rice Village, downtown, NRG stadium, great doing Cook Off and Rodeo. :-) The folks are awesome.

The is the best residential area. The location is wonderful, the staff are very helpful, and the apartment is very clean and upgraded. I have been living in Kirby place over the last 3 years

I’m happy to be here Thank you to the management team. And just want to say that maintenance need to be faste. And we have guests visiting us we don’t have any code access for the gate hope to get action regarding this.

Kirby Place is the best Residential Apartments I got in Houston near Rice University with every facilities and Amenities with a polite staff.

The area Kirby Place is located is hands down the best! Everything you need is so close! The people at the front desk are nice and willing to help! Had a few minor problems when moving in and they were able to fix it so quickly. So far they place has been great! The 4 star instead of 5 star is due to the fact I wish they had a bigger dog park!

It's a nice and cozy place to live. The room is large and new. The maintenance are very effective. The leasing consultants are helpful. The price is average.

Great location, easy to get around; Well maintained complex with responsive, friendly staff; Quiet neighborhood, although the traffic causes to get in/out complex could be hard sometimes.

We changed to 5 days and we are really enjoying the apartment and the community. Everything here is well maintained, clean and looks very safe!

Quiet place, nice amenities and lots of parking spaces. Apartments are simple, but spacious and well maintained, overall it's a good place to live.

Hey I loved the place, but I'm worried about the maintenance, because we sent a report since 15 days ago for the maintenance we need at our apartment, till now they didn't take action to close the request. And the GYM and the swimming pool, needs some attention. Best regards,