It’s been good! Amenities are great and the staff is good. It’s clean and the staff values the residents feedback. There’s a shuttle bus that is very helpful

Reply from Kirby Place

Very friendly staff who are welcoming. They will assist you with any questions and address any issues quickly. I feel safe within the community and I have made friends with my neighbors at several of the community events. The amenities are great (especially the Amazon lockers for delivered packages). The shuttle service through Majestic is a good bonus transport option to get to the Texas Med Center.

Reply from Kirby Place

Great so far. Amenities are excellent and so is the location and for the price. Minus 1 star because I have seen two dead rats on two separate occasions

Reply from Kirby Place

So far so good, the neighbors above me are a little noisy when they walk; but other than that there is no complaints. The maintenance staff is excellent and quick.

Reply from Kirby Place

Back in August, I started my apartment search; then when I tour Kirby Place, even I visited other apartment communities, my husband knew that I was going to pick KP. I loved Jade’s great customer service, as well as the rest of the staff. It’s been a month since I moved here and living here has been a dream come true ❤️ I’m at walking distance from work, so I’ve been working out daily. Everything is so convenient, the place is quiet and calm. We are living it and living it!!!

Reply from Kirby Place

Kirby place apartments is an awesome place to live. I like living at Kirby place apartments. The staff at Kirby place apartments is kind and helpful

Reply from Kirby Place

So far SO good. Moving in was as easy as THAT gets, everyone has been really nice and the community events (the S'mores outting) are creative and fun. While my kitchen was still a tower of boxes, I enjoyed the coffee bar at the leasing office and come Monday I'm going to check out the gym (I will! I must! I'm gonna do it...). It's too cold for swimming but the pool looks amazing, so when summer comes I'll be there.

Reply from Kirby Place

Commute to the medical center + comfort-- cannot get better than this! Well maintained community. Have had no issues so far. Value for the buck.

Reply from Kirby Place

Multiple reminders on maintenance request and lack of transparency misleading tenants is not good. Staff is really nice and tries to accommodate

Reply from Kirby Place

I love to live in Kirby place. Nice place to work at TMC, good for family. I love to use swimming pool & gym. I will keep stay here with my family.

Reply from Kirby Place

Good leasing staffs and maintenance staffs, they are friendly and respond very well. Clean pool area. And good amenities. Like Kirby Place

Reply from Kirby Place

Great experience love the view the silence, great community of individuals wouldn’t be home without my pet dog Eze. The patio is very spacious and pool is always clean, great place to live.

Reply from Kirby Place

Great place. Have lived here for six years. Perfect location if you have to travel or work in the medical center. There is a shuttle service that will bring you to the med center.

Reply from Kirby Place

Kirby Place is very well kept. Nice, clean pool. Residents are kind. Office staff is responsiv. Overall, a nice and affordable place near the medical center.

Reply from Kirby Place

Overall, a solid place to stay. Staff are friendly and try their best to help the residents. Quick services completed by maintenance. Wish the noise level was less and one of my car’s hubcaps seemingly disappeared when I was gone for a week.

Live here for more than 5 years. Things changed a lot over past 8-9 months and KP is not a place for a family anymore. Unleashed dogs, insane drivers almost same speed as in 59 or I-10, water interruption, trash not being collected for 2-3 days and on top of that a terrible, disrespectful leasing office staff. They don't care about their customers, the manager treats everybody as a piece of nothing and the rest of the team are always saying that they will take care of the situation and nothing change. It is sad/bad because the place is well located but definitively it is not the hill to die for. DONT even think lease here you can find better options by the same price.

I love the new lockers to pickup our packages! It’s so easy to use and now I can get my packages anytime and I know they are safe in the locker.

Great quiet people at the office are great, it is an awesome place to live. My family loves the scenery and the gym with Starbucks coffee machine that works great when you are on the run for your morning coffee.

Good staffs and maintenance team. Nice amenity and pool area. Amazon hub has been set and will be another strength of this community. Unit is good and well renovated.

Kirby Place Apartments have nice staff, pool, residents, and location. I wish their dog areas were a little nicer, since there are so many dog owners that live here.

The place is quiet, clean and secured. Its proximity to different groceries like Target, Fiesta Mart, Kroger, and the Manila Store is a big factor. I’m sure we will be enjoying our stay here.

Overall good, but frequent issues with maintenance - washer, pests, water, AC, etc. And this requirement that there be 140 characters is ridiculous.

This place is very nice and safe. The parking area is very large and convenient. Neighbors are friendly. Some officers are nice but some are not.

I love to live in Kirby place. Close to TMC, proper to family. Nowadays, there is on-going water outage.. I hope that Kirby place can solve this issue soon.

"a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four-story covered parking garage... I live alone here and could not feel safer anywhere else....a beautiful neighborhood with parks and trails."