Quiet, nice the maintance crew is good. However, it takes forever to get someone to talk to you at office. Or to get them to do something . I have to call multiple times remind them follow up I sit on talking to a manager. Buildings are old

Love it here for the most part, apartment size and neighborhood location are great. Have issues wth follow up from front office on resident care. Rules aren't enforced, especially with security. Residents light fires on the pool deck at night (have photos), also in pool area and loud after hours. The Music in the pool area coming on at 7am is also really irritating. Also about rules being enforced, was fined for valet trash can being left outside but neighbor daily has stroller, bike and flower pot (used for trash) left in breezeway. Asked for a manager to waive my violation fee as it was first time notice in three years. Girl in leasing office (who is unconcerned often, I've noticed) said she would ask manager but never followed up with me. I do love my space and most of the staff is great. I'm just disappointed in attention on certain areas like when my apartment was dripping with flood water and there still has been no follow up a month later either with maintenance or a call from leasing office. Will likely move when lease is up.

Very well located, close to medical center, I610, I59, and I45. As in any apartment complex here, we do have some ups and downs. The maintenance team is very efficient; leasing office change the staff frequently ( pretty standard in an apartment complex), and they used to be somehow nice. Overall, if you don't mind bump with unleashed dogs (sometimes big ones) hi-speed vehicle that runs inside the complex ( I am tired of asking for speed bumpers. Especially now that the complex is full of little ones trying to have fun outside) and some cars break-ins here and there (once more pretty standard in an apartment complex). Kirby Place is an excellent place to leave, nice pool and some friendly neighbors.

Good apartment space, but complex is old and needs work. Rules in lease rarely enforced. Too many extra fees, especially trash. Rude office.

I like living here. Just wished the office communicated better about improvements. The grounds could be better kept. It is a nice place to live.

I am very satisfied with the apartment and the price. There were a few issues with the maintenance when I moved in but the girls at the office were very helpful and apologetic and tried to make it right. I have been a little disappointing with the gym. The treadmills hardly ever work. Also if you guys can come up with a better system for package deliveries. Maybe offer it as an ammenity to deliver it to the apartment. I order a lot from Amazon and I am not able to pick it up if I stay late at work. Also one time I was told to come back because they were too busy.

I like that it’s a quiet community, there is only one main entrance, and overall I feel safe. The parking garage makes it so easy to live on the third floor.

I've lived here for about a year now and plan on renewing my lease. The location is perfect for me, being just a 5-10 minute drive from Rice's campus. Rent is fair, apartments are spacious, and maintenance is generally quick to address any issues that come up.

I like living in the community but feel there is a stronger need for security and backgroung checks. I have seen drug deals, police raids and arrests, heard about break-ins and seen people come in and out without any control at the gate. You need to invest in security cameras. Being such a large community I am sure you can afford it. I would not recommend this community to a friend because I would be embarrased to have them feel vulnerable and have sketchy residents. Thanks!!

I love living here...but I have been charged extra on one months rent without notice for a pet deposit that they said I did not pay. I proved that I paid the deposit, and they won't put my money back in the bank..they want to just keep it and put it on rent for next month.

Deeply disappointed with the neighbors. They dump stuff in our trash bin if we set it out. They smoke weed and the smell is horrible. The walkways are filthy almost all of the time. We do appreciate that they were spray-cleaned last week. We went to the gym last week and most of the machines are broken. The pool looks great.

I have lived here since 2012, and it has gone downhill since then. Everything has been awful since switching from Greystar to Pinnacle, especially security. They are having major car break-ins, currently, and I almost never see the security guard. Management isn't very helpful, and they don't return emails at all. You have to call, and they might return your call. When I first moved from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom, my room was in terrible condition. It's as if no one even looked at it before they said I could move in. There's no quarter-round, the oven hadn't been cleaned, and the grout in the shower was disgusting. The bookshelves needed to be repainted, and the paint sticks to everything I put on the shelf, even after 3 years of living in this 1 bedroom.

I moved from out of state and everything went really smooth, I did all my lease everything online and Christine from the leasing office made sure got everything i need to make my move smoother

Excellent place to stay with nice and clean surroundings. Neighbourhood also good and in close proximity to the TMC. Pool side area is also great. In short, its a nice place to live.

Im a new Resident! The move in process was smooth.. They had everything done and ready to go when I walked in. So far so good. Location and staff are great.

Very peace and nice apartment. The space structure is awesome. I like the bright light entire day in my room. I would like to stay in my sweet home with sunshine.

Kirby Place has nice apartment homes with responsive maintenance staff. I like having a small dog park at home. Annoying parking system and sub-standard security (if a security guard is present, they rarely meet the incoming cars at the gate - usually on their phones totally ignoring the front gate.)

Reply from Kirby Place

I love the staff...if I need anything they are always right there to help me out. I love the complex and the area which is why I've been here for about 7 years. ;-)

Reply from Kirby Place

Have been living at Kirby Place for 7 months now and it has been a wonderful experience. The leading staff are great and answer any questions you might have right away. The maintenance staff respond to work orders within 1 to 2 days for non emergent items and always do great work! I love the different events that the Cares team put on each month! The cares events are a great way to meet all the people in the complex and enjoy the different amenities to their fullest. All in all this is one of the better apartment complexes that I have lived in and would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Reply from Kirby Place

Overall a descent experience thus far. However, we've had several issues with receiving packages in the last 9 months mostly due to a disorganized system: 3 incidences where staff wrote down a different apartment # on the box than the actual # on the shipping label, then stating that the package has not arrived; 8 incidences where the package was in the mail room but were told that it has not arrived and we must call UPS/FedEx. so I would advise others to send packages to other addresses if possible. The Starbucks coffee machine is an amenity that was emphasized when we signed the original lease, but was empty the few times that we tried. Otherwise, great property value!

Reply from Kirby Place

The Management team at Kirby Place is very responsive and they're making it fun to be a part of this community. There are a few minor glitches but this can be resolved with some changes.

Reply from Kirby Place

Great community to live in. I love the area- convenient location close to tmc and grocery stores. The apartment itself has a nice open floor plan.

Reply from Kirby Place

This complex is well kept, with friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Great amenities, love sitting by the pool, it's like living in a,resort. Just wish the grill was gas not charcoal.

Reply from Kirby Place

The apartment is pretty good. But the fitness equipments sometimes have some small issues. The officers are nice. There are only stairs no elevators. So it might be a problem for moving in and moving out.

Reply from Kirby Place

I've really liked this apartment because it has a pool, 24 hour gym, and great events with free food/drinks each month. It also has a shuttle to and from the medical center for an affordable price.