Over all I’m very happy with this complex. I like the community and i like how close it is to your everyday needs, such as schools and stores. Having a gated community makes you feel good about letting the kids ride their bikes in a more controlled environment! Also having two pools to be able to cool off in on this heat is very nice as well!

Reply from La Contessa

Great amenities. Quite. Great area near restaurants and stores. Gate maintenance could be better. Gates are always needing repair. We should get discount due to gates not working

Reply from La Contessa

Wonderful place with friendly staff. Clean pool and nice amenities. Tons of parking with big spaces. A little expensive. Work requests are handled quickly.

Reply from La Contessa

So far, so good! I absolutely love my apartment. Lots of windows 6 total including one in the bathroom. Large bathroom and kitchen has a lot of cabinets and counter space. Lazy river pool is insane. Staff are crazy amazing. They answer my calls and they give me answers in a professional manner. Great place to live!

Reply from La Contessa

Great community, great service, great place to live in!!! I really enjoy the easy process to get into La Contessa, as well as all the help the staff provided me with! Thank you

Reply from La Contessa

Love this place well taken care of. I enjoy the events they make here. I think it’s fun and nice that they make things to keep us entertained.

Reply from La Contessa

After the initial hiccups associated with moving in, such as delay in apartment being ready, broken door knobs, being rented a handicap apt. Without being consulted, and pest issues, the apartment community experience has been great. The location and amenities are fantastic and the staff is very helpful. Would definitely recommend to potential renters.

Reply from La Contessa

Girls in the front are really friendly and go above and beyond! Great customer service. Very attentive, and outgoing. Great experience. Thank you!

Reply from La Contessa

The community is very welcoming and the staff is both courteous and prompt in their resolving of apartment requests. Additionally, because of variable working hours, it is nice that the complex is quiet throughout the day.

Reply from La Contessa

Pretty good experience, overall good neighbors, good staff, nice swimming pools, sometimes the gates don’t work but it’s not a big deal it can get fixed

Reply from La Contessa

Very nice community and location. The pool is amazing. The apartment complex is located in an area that is easily accessible to any needed accommodations. The staff is also extremely polite and helpful.

Reply from La Contessa

I really enjoy this living community. Great amenities, friendly staff, and overall great place to live. I use the community gym and pool regularly!

Reply from La Contessa

This has been a very well kept place which has been very convenient to shopping . Staff is friendly and very helpful. Have been enjoying the amenities very much.

Reply from La Contessa

Love loving here. I've had no issues so far..couple things could have more urgency when it comes to benefits offered. Bout over all. It's good

Reply from La Contessa

Love how quiet the community is and how clean management keeps the complex. Great place to live with plenty of amenities. There is always things to do with management providing them

Reply from La Contessa

Es un lugar perfecto para vivir excelentes con su servicio y mantienen muy limpio las áreas sociales. Es súper recomendando Nos gusta compar

Reply from La Contessa

Nice to live here but you can hear neighbors between roof and walls, the gates entrance have issues more often, maybe another trash container

Reply from La Contessa

I am new here, so next month, I'll have more to say. Not sure what else to say to fill this up? Oh well. I'll keep writing. Ok ok ok ok ok ok

My family just moved in about a month ago, and we love everything about this place. The pools are an amazing spot for the kids. As well as the doggy park for our Dog Doug.

Reply from La Contessa

I’ve not been there long but the staff is super friendly and informative. The community seems to be nice and quiet. The town homes have plenty of space and amenities of the apartments. It’s nice that it’s a gated community, coming from out of state it makes you feel safer in a new place.

Reply from La Contessa

Love the apartment it’s very nice and the community is amazing !! The pools are nice and so is the staff and everyone here . The central air is not so good

Reply from La Contessa

Love it. Always clean, the pools are beautiful, decent gym, maintenance respond super quick when you need them. Staff is always making activities for the residents.

Reply from La Contessa

It has been a good experience so far. Very clean surroundings, awesome atmosphere and great service. Would like more discounts on existing residents so we can stay longer.

Reply from La Contessa

I have loved living here. Peaceful and no problem with neighbors. Everyone is willing to help, and the it’s so clean. It’s a little overpriced, but worth it.

Reply from La Contessa

I love the walkways for my dog to walk. Lots of light at night. The gardens are kept up very nicely. The dog park is nice also. The grounds are kept up.