Great place to live with modern living spaces, friendly staff, excellent service, and great amenities like two pools! All at a great price point too.

Reply from La Contessa

very spacious our town homes, bedrooms and very spacious. the only think are the closets on the bedrooms are small, bathrooms are spacious have the w/d hookups

Reply from La Contessa

Is a very clean property, rhe office staff is always kind, and excellent presentation Ans the customer service experience is great. We enjoy our two year living at la contessa

Reply from La Contessa

They are very friendly, love their events, and they handle requests very quickly. I would highly recommend this apartment community to friends and family.

Reply from La Contessa

Its perfect i loved sow much Its perfect whit my children and my family the spaces are perfect to go out fothe attention for the people are perfect and the quality of the services isr a walk

Reply from La Contessa

Calm neighbourhood with great installations. Would be nice to have a small soccer field for the people to play beside the basketball court that we have already.

Reply from La Contessa

great! can be a bit noisy at bad hours with dogs and chatter but this small complaint dwarfs the many positives. convenient location and beautiful, clean apartment!

Reply from La Contessa

I’ve lived at La Contessa for a little over 2 years. My experience here has been a great one. These apartments feature a great staff, lots of amenities, and a great place to live!

Reply from La Contessa

Love how clean and quite the community is, very pet friendly with plenty of facilities for them to be able to use the restroom. The convenience of having bbq pits for the residents to use is awesome with the picnic table set up

Reply from La Contessa

I love it here all the neighbors or very polite and greedy good out door environment the gym Area is always clean and good work out equipment

Reply from La Contessa

My wife, my daughter and I just moved in 2 weekends ago, so far we are loving the environment and the friendly neighborhood. I like how the pool is not far from our room and the barbecue pits are not far either. I am really happy and satisfied with the stay.

Reply from La Contessa

Everyone in staff super friendly made everything so easy for us. Community has everything we’re looking for and everything we need. Great location!

Reply from La Contessa

I love my appartment, my neighbors are so welcoming. I love that it has a view to the pool and is super close to the gym, plus my best friend is living Infront of me and we’re always hanging out at the pool and gym. Love living here

Reply from La Contessa

My experience has been great thus far. Everything has been easy and the staff is friendly and helpful. Looking forward to living at La Contessa

Reply from La Contessa

Quiet, close to many stores and restaurants. Easy access to highway. Amenities included are excellent. Upkeep is superb and maintenance is always fast.

Reply from La Contessa

So far I am very please with living here at La Contessa. The ladies in the office are always pleasant and helpful. The amenities are exactly what I was looking for.

Reply from La Contessa

I love the location and the landscape, people here are friendly, (staff and community). Would be 5 stars if it had more parking spaces available.

Reply from La Contessa

awesome. The apartment complex is really close to where I work that I am able to use my bicycle instead of using my sport utility vehicle to commute to work.

Reply from La Contessa

La Contessa Apts have been enjoyable! The staff is friendly and attentive! I have made life long friendships here. The amenities are relaxing.

Reply from La Contessa

La contessa is amazing to live at! It’s so quiet and peaceful all day long. In the evenings you can seen everyone walking their dogs and getting active. The staff is also very nice and very accommodating.

Reply from La Contessa

Amazing experience! Love all the green areas and pools! The interior of the apartment is beautiful, the balcony is huge. All the appliances in the apartment are increíble too

Reply from La Contessa

Love it, the place is always clean and neat. They always mantain the grass cut and green.The staff fix the things in time, they are respectful and kind.

Reply from La Contessa

Great front office staff, very nice! Also, apartment complex is very well-kept and clean! Outdoors is very nice and it is a very community-based complex!

Reply from La Contessa

Dog park noise (terrier barking) is insane. It's just that one dog and from what I was told terriers were not allowed. Other than that everything is great!

Reply from La Contessa

More accommodating, also very nice people that live around area. There is always someone willing to lend a hand and help you in anyway they can