My wife, my daughter and I just moved in 2 weekends ago, so far we are loving the environment and the friendly neighborhood. I like how the pool is not far from our room and the barbecue pits are not far either. I am really happy and satisfied with the stay.

Reply from La Contessa

Everyone in staff super friendly made everything so easy for us. Community has everything we’re looking for and everything we need. Great location!

Reply from La Contessa

I love my appartment, my neighbors are so welcoming. I love that it has a view to the pool and is super close to the gym, plus my best friend is living Infront of me and we’re always hanging out at the pool and gym. Love living here

Reply from La Contessa

My experience has been great thus far. Everything has been easy and the staff is friendly and helpful. Looking forward to living at La Contessa

Reply from La Contessa

Quiet, close to many stores and restaurants. Easy access to highway. Amenities included are excellent. Upkeep is superb and maintenance is always fast.

Reply from La Contessa

So far I am very please with living here at La Contessa. The ladies in the office are always pleasant and helpful. The amenities are exactly what I was looking for.

Reply from La Contessa

I love the location and the landscape, people here are friendly, (staff and community). Would be 5 stars if it had more parking spaces available.

Reply from La Contessa

awesome. The apartment complex is really close to where I work that I am able to use my bicycle instead of using my sport utility vehicle to commute to work.

Reply from La Contessa

La Contessa Apts have been enjoyable! The staff is friendly and attentive! I have made life long friendships here. The amenities are relaxing.

Reply from La Contessa

La contessa is amazing to live at! It’s so quiet and peaceful all day long. In the evenings you can seen everyone walking their dogs and getting active. The staff is also very nice and very accommodating.

Reply from La Contessa

Amazing experience! Love all the green areas and pools! The interior of the apartment is beautiful, the balcony is huge. All the appliances in the apartment are increíble too

Reply from La Contessa

Love it, the place is always clean and neat. They always mantain the grass cut and green.The staff fix the things in time, they are respectful and kind.

Reply from La Contessa

Great front office staff, very nice! Also, apartment complex is very well-kept and clean! Outdoors is very nice and it is a very community-based complex!

Reply from La Contessa

Dog park noise (terrier barking) is insane. It's just that one dog and from what I was told terriers were not allowed. Other than that everything is great!

Reply from La Contessa

More accommodating, also very nice people that live around area. There is always someone willing to lend a hand and help you in anyway they can

Reply from La Contessa

Nice and spacious apartments with all the amenities needed. Perfect location close to main roads and stores. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from La Contessa

Es el mejor lugar en donde e vivido 🤓 y gracias a que encontré este lugar mi familia y yo estamos más que aradeidos por cómo nos han tratado toda la familia la contesta apt. Gracias chic@ s son los mejores.

Reply from La Contessa

So far everything is great. I have had a pleasant experience when it comes to the customer service at the front desk. So far so good. No issues.

Reply from La Contessa

Nice very clean and maintenance response very quickly have very nice amenities two pools two gyms staff very friendly pet friendly kid park with swings half basketball court

Reply from La Contessa

Everyone on the staff has made my experience moving to La Contessa smooth and pleasurable. All of the amenities are kept up nicely and this location is very well placed for access to shopping.

Reply from La Contessa

They have the apartments super clean. The environment seems calm and the location is perfect for me and my husband and the best thing is that we have a grill just outside our apartment!!

Reply from La Contessa

So far I’ve had a good experience in my time here at La Contessa. There were a few minor issues I encountered upon my arrival; however, the staff took care of them quickly.

Reply from La Contessa

The staff is very friendly here. They have worked with me from the very beginning and answering any questions I had in a timely manner. Heck, they even worked with me on my rent. The area is nice and clean. I have yet to have a problem and I believe I won't.

Reply from La Contessa

Always great service from the front office and the maintenance staff! Anytime I have ever put in a maintenance request it was handled right away and I got all my questions answered

Reply from La Contessa

These is an interesting way to Express my thoughts about la contessa apartments. Always have an amazing team. Excellent customer service . Thanks