I never thoight living here had its rewards i love it. Unfortubantly i wont be able to renew my leace because I will be going to the police acadimy and wont be getting paid while im there, however; i am planing on returning

Reply from La Contessa

Beautiful community. Leasing and maintenance staff are courteous, attentive, and friendly. The amenities are great, and the location of the community is in a prime location, close to the highway, major shopping centers, the mall and work!

Reply from La Contessa

Nicely cleaned, great location, lots of activities for all ages, great staff, lots of grills and that's great since my husband loves to cook out

Reply from La Contessa

La contessa apartment complex has a great community. All the staff is very friendly. The facilities are clean and well kept. Overall good apartments.

Reply from La Contessa

Excellent! Community is always clean & the environment is quiet. Many advantages are available. Gyms, pools, entertainment & pet park are extraordinary.

Reply from La Contessa

I moved in in November 2016, the process of securing the my apartment was not stressful. The staffs were courteous both at Dorel and La Contessa. I only hope they are about to change the cable contract as Spectrum charges same price as I am paying for 2 products for the 3 in 1 price product.

Reply from La Contessa

Really happy living at contessa. I enjoy the view and is a really peacefull place to live. I totally recomend la contessa, i also like the pool.

Reply from La Contessa

Overall it is a well run facility. The staff is exceptional and friendly, and are there to help you. Service when needed is well done. If there were a place where improvement could be found, it would be maintaining the locks to the pools. Some of them do not work.

Reply from La Contessa

Great staff, very friendly. Beautiful apartments and not too badly priced either. Pool and gym amenities are awesome. Lizeth and Brittany are great at what they do!

Reply from La Contessa

I love everything! I would like to be able to be able to have more than two guests to the the pool and for the gym at he office to open earlier.

Reply from La Contessa

I love living here ! The place is so peaceful and friendly . I feel safe in this community , given that most of the people living here are good .

Reply from La Contessa

Amazing place to rent, tenants all seem friendly facilities easy to access and always clean. Love the amenities that come with living here, gym- pools just to name the ones I love the most.

Reply from La Contessa

Clean but maintenance is lacking. Little issues here and there, i.e. noisy shower and ac unit and dirty carpet. Community is quiet. People friendly

Reply from La Contessa

Nice apartments, friendly staff, good clean fitness centers, my kids enjoy the pool, assigned parking would be a great improvement, overall great area

Reply from La Contessa

This appartment is great, the price is the lowest that i can find. Swimming pool is clean all time. They have 3 gyms, just in case that you want to be workout alone sometimes.

Reply from La Contessa

Wonderful community! The facilities are great and everyone is so helpful! I am glad I chose to call La Contessa home. It's been such a great experience so far.

Reply from La Contessa

Doing a great job making the place look awesome and very welcoming. This place looks like a resort and not like an apartment complex. Awesome!

Reply from La Contessa

Great very comfortable family oriented atmosphere. Love the place great service from the staff. Would highly to all friends and family come join our community.

Reply from La Contessa

Great idea for having incentives. I like that it is so simple and easy to earn points. I can't be more thankful to my apartment management for this!

Reply from La Contessa

Amazing community. Amenities and modern facility make this the best choice in town. Dog park is a big plus. Modern floor plans and square footage make every room desireable.

Reply from La Contessa

Love the town homes - was surprised how little noise there is. The pool is my favorite amenity + the resident events monthly are a great way to meet people.

Reply from La Contessa

Like living here no problems easy to pay rent. There is always parking and never have any problems parking near my apartment. With the smaller trash can able to walk close to my apartment to get rid of trash

Reply from La Contessa

Great community! Awesome and peaceful place to live in, We love the first year and now we just renewed our contract for a 2nd year, clean playground, pool and cabana areas

Reply from La Contessa

Love living here, wish the walls or "floor" were a little thicker. We have to live in tip toes which is uncomfortable, but other than that everything is great.

Reply from La Contessa

I am very pleased with the amenities that are provided to the residents. The staff is very professional and always willing to help in any way possible.