Excellent location, friendly staff, and beautiful pools! Clean and well-kept. Only complaint is missing packages, though staff was very helpful in trying to recover them.

Reply from La Contessa

I'm doing great. You are taking too much of my time. Why do we have to write so much? Long before Laredo ever existed, this area had some semblance of Law and Order. Native American bands of our region lived in accord with their own tribal laws. Chiefs oversaw maintenance of these, which were easily enforced in a society of hunter-warriors. Each brave had individual responsibilities to the tribe. Thus, it was among the Carrizo, Lipan Apache, & Comanche, who roamed this stretch of the Rio Grande River that a tradition of concern for law and order, and public safety was established which serves as the bedrock for our law enforcement & public safety function today.

Reply from La Contessa

Excellent place to live. Located centrally, it is easy to get anywhere in a short amount of time. Apartments are spacious and feel like home.

Reply from La Contessa

The apartments are a great friendly and warm welcoming environment! We love our home! We live in a one bedroom apartment, hoping to move into a bigger apartment but we would to keep staying at these apartments. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The staff here are very friendly and very helpful.

Reply from La Contessa

Great staff and apartments are spacious and amenities great .would recommend to anyone looks for a great place to rent 👍 Great location. Close to shopping and schools

Reply from La Contessa

Very nice appartment complex. Management is always willing to help if any issues arise and available for any questions and concerns. I will recomend these appartments!

Reply from La Contessa

I love everything about my unit, and the community. The only problem I would probably have a complaint about would be the parking; too many handicap spaces in my area and not enough regular spaces. Sometimes I have to park on the other side of the complex because there just isn't any regular parking.

Reply from La Contessa

Great apartments and on top of everything. We haven't had any issues with anything since we moved. The apartments are super nice, I love the amenities and the service.

Reply from La Contessa

The community is great the only thing I can say is there's a lot of wasps. The staff is really friendly and the community is always really clean.

Reply from La Contessa

Amazing! Great job! Have been living here for more than 4 months and have had a great experience! Very quiet community and all the staff is really friendly.

Reply from La Contessa

Beautiful apartment and friendly neighbors. Our surroundings are always nice and clean, and I appreciate that very much. I love living here.

Reply from La Contessa

Doing great, love this place. I'm jjust a lit of bit worried about the missing grill pits and the weigths I'm the fitmess room, should keep an eye more who is taking it so we don't are not short on equipment. Also, it will be great to have more event, like montly l.

Reply from La Contessa

My email has gone unanswered, and I can't seem to get dog owners not to poop in front of my apt. Especially when the dog park is so close ..

Reply from La Contessa

I never thoight living here had its rewards i love it. Unfortubantly i wont be able to renew my leace because I will be going to the police acadimy and wont be getting paid while im there, however; i am planing on returning

Reply from La Contessa

Beautiful community. Leasing and maintenance staff are courteous, attentive, and friendly. The amenities are great, and the location of the community is in a prime location, close to the highway, major shopping centers, the mall and work!

Reply from La Contessa

Nicely cleaned, great location, lots of activities for all ages, great staff, lots of grills and that's great since my husband loves to cook out

Reply from La Contessa

La contessa apartment complex has a great community. All the staff is very friendly. The facilities are clean and well kept. Overall good apartments.

Reply from La Contessa

Excellent! Community is always clean & the environment is quiet. Many advantages are available. Gyms, pools, entertainment & pet park are extraordinary.

Reply from La Contessa

I moved in in November 2016, the process of securing the my apartment was not stressful. The staffs were courteous both at Dorel and La Contessa. I only hope they are about to change the cable contract as Spectrum charges same price as I am paying for 2 products for the 3 in 1 price product.

Reply from La Contessa

Really happy living at contessa. I enjoy the view and is a really peacefull place to live. I totally recomend la contessa, i also like the pool.

Reply from La Contessa

Overall it is a well run facility. The staff is exceptional and friendly, and are there to help you. Service when needed is well done. If there were a place where improvement could be found, it would be maintaining the locks to the pools. Some of them do not work.

Reply from La Contessa

Great staff, very friendly. Beautiful apartments and not too badly priced either. Pool and gym amenities are awesome. Lizeth and Brittany are great at what they do!

Reply from La Contessa

I love everything! I would like to be able to be able to have more than two guests to the the pool and for the gym at he office to open earlier.

Reply from La Contessa

I love living here ! The place is so peaceful and friendly . I feel safe in this community , given that most of the people living here are good .

Reply from La Contessa

Amazing place to rent, tenants all seem friendly facilities easy to access and always clean. Love the amenities that come with living here, gym- pools just to name the ones I love the most.