La Contessa

La contessa is a pretty good place to live! Plenty of parking and friendly enough neighbors. Just wish the gates would stay operational and events were held that didn’t target kids.
Love it here. It could be better. Appliances aren’t that great. Carpet was gross when we moved in. Would be great if it could be replaced because it is flat in some areas and seems old. Didn’t get to see our apt until move in day so we couldn’t do anything about it. Staff is very nice. We were told there were a lot of community activities but don’t here about any. The mulch in the playground is low and it’s painful if you fall on it or get any in your shoes or on your clothes. Be great if it could changed to some other material.
Awesome place to live, good community. The office staff is very helpful. The gym is nice and the swimming pool is a very relaxing place.....
We very much enjoy these apartments and their amenities. The only problems we have had have been with trash and dog poops left outside by neighbors. But as for the complex itself, we love it.
I absolutely love living here! I love the atmosphere it is really safe and the staff is really awesome when it comes to help the residents they go above and beyond to make us happy and safe
Very nice place to live and the community is real good. The management is so friendly and they really care about us. The maintenance of the community is great.
Clean.great amenities. Similarly priced apartments around the areas but you get more bang for your buck here. Washer and dryer included. Staff is great. And it is located near target, HEB , and several restaurants. You can literally walk to them.
Everyone is very friendly and helpful there. When I was first moving in my ac stopped working and it was almost time on a Friday for the front office to close. The maintenance guy who assisted me didn't seem to mind helping me out and staying late. He also stopped by the next day to ensure everything was working great. The property itself is wonderful and my kids really love the pool!
Great complex. I do wish there was a type of recycling program and more trees around the complex, but it’s a great place to live and play!!!
One of the best apartments ever! I love the community and scenery it has to offer. People are friendly and the staff are great, the environment is so richand peaceful