Love the town homes - was surprised how little noise there is. The pool is my favorite amenity + the resident events monthly are a great way to meet people.

Reply from La Contessa

Like living here no problems easy to pay rent. There is always parking and never have any problems parking near my apartment. With the smaller trash can able to walk close to my apartment to get rid of trash

Reply from La Contessa

Great community! Awesome and peaceful place to live in, We love the first year and now we just renewed our contract for a 2nd year, clean playground, pool and cabana areas

Reply from La Contessa

Love living here, wish the walls or "floor" were a little thicker. We have to live in tip toes which is uncomfortable, but other than that everything is great.

Reply from La Contessa

I am very pleased with the amenities that are provided to the residents. The staff is very professional and always willing to help in any way possible.

Reply from La Contessa

Great place to live my family and I love it a lot!! We highly recommend this place to all of our family and friends. We are looking forward another year here.