Its a nice place. Ive been in way worse, like anywhere you have those who keep to themselves and those who like to gossip. I didnt expect gossipers to be part of the staff but i guess you just never know

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far I like the apartments. I haven’t lived here for long, but from what I can gather is that, it’s not as bad as people say. The leasing consultants were all very friendly, especially Mari. The only thing I can say that I didn’t like, was how big the gap was in the patio. I realize I’m lucky to have one, but it was so large that a person could fit through. I have since added something to it, so it’s easy to fix I just wish I didn’t have to, you know? Overall great moving experience.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

just moved in, finding some ants around, closet shelving looks a little precarious. other than that it’s been great. having fun with the loft style.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love living in La Vista Apartments. I love all the fun activities they do with their community like the movie night you guys threw last month. I thought that was soo cool and very thoughtful for the kids

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love the apartments, they’re nicely remodeled. The community events done in the apartments are nice. The Neighbors are nice and the staff is helpful. The only issue is ppl taking parking that is assigned to others.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Good at first but overall average because of neighbors issues.. even though the staff is very helpful and they do what its necessary to assist on any case

Reply from La Vista Apartments

La Vista has everything I need overall it's been a very good experience. It would be a good idea to install air conditioners in the upstairs Studios.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I don’t understand how both pools/hot tubs can be down simultaneously and so often. A large part of the reason I chose these apartments were for the hot tubs but they seem to be down more than they are working.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So funny so good , I like my apartment and the renovation I it only problem is the thermostat is Nonwhere to be found . I like the new appliances also inthe kitchen

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Its okay. The community isnt too bad, neighbors arent bad, location is okay. Asking for maintenance is a hit or miss. Sometimes the water gets shut off without notice for a little while. Inside the apartments are kind of cheap. The blinds in the room arent actual blinds for the size of the window. Well, mine aren't at least. They're obviously cut from longer ones like the size in the living room. Smoke detector goes off easily over a toaster. Apartments are super warm. Paint chips off walls. Neighbors kids tend to not know which apartment is theres because we get them trying to open our doors. Trash is also never really thrown in dumpster half the time. People leave it outside the gate on the floor. Maintenance workers can be loud during early times of the morning with music or yelling. Washers dont wash clothes properly, let alone they shut off every once in awhile. Overall, you get what you pay for.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I lived here before and didn’t like the are as much as I’m enjoying the area I live at now and my babies love it as well. I feel safe letting them play outside.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It was ok for the price. Ready to move on to a bigger better place. They were always doing landscaping. It was like there was never a quiet moment

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I just moved here not too long ago, but it seems to be a good place. It is located in a convenient location in Santa Maria and the office is very helpful with problems or questions.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Todo perfecto me gusta el ambiente la alberca que hay mucho arbol que esta limplio el apartamento esta muy amplio todo muy bonito y esta tranquila el area

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It’s a wonderful community, family friendly and clean! We have really enjoyed the experience so far and look forward to the resident events.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Had been here 10 years ot a bad place like allot say it is honestly it is what u make of it. If u mind ur own bus and then no one really messes with u and nomproblems that’s the best place I have seen so far

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Moving here was probably the easiest move I've ever had. The front office staff made the transition a great experience and provided great service throughout.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great so far. Nice quiet neighborhood with great amenities and people. Great responses on any issues that come up and love how clean the complex is kept.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It's been a great experience living in La Vista. Staff is friendly and always helpful all around good community to live in . I would highly recommend La Vista to family and friends.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love La Vista I just wish the annoying neighbors would keep it down lol. The pool and jacuzzi are absolutely amazing! Very nice job they did remodeling it .

Reply from La Vista Apartments

There a park next to my area and washing machine and it’s always clean and a friendly environment the pool is a plus and the workers are nice and friendly

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Very nice community. Very good county services offered along with childcare services. I wish there was more security at times due to break ones but for the most part its pretty safe.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I like living here. Its for the most part quiet and my son loves it. Hes made a few friends and i let him go outside to play with them. The parking is a little frustrating. I get home at midnight after work and there is nowhere for me to park because everyone has taken up all the spots infront of my apartment. I have to park down the way from my apartment and am not able to watch my car. Other then that its not as bad as i thought.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It has been really good so far, just a minor issue with my neighbor, other than that maintenance has been good. Security is also doing really well.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Living in the Vista is awesome because we have alot of open space to go walk around. Also we have a pool that we can go and refresh ourself when its hot.