La Vista Apartments

Very nice staff really polite they made me feel welcome the whole process was smooth and easy. Didn't expect it to be that quick to move into my new apartment very beautiful I liked everything about it.
The apartment is great I wish it was a little bigger . The neighbors are very loud and very very nosy I can’t even open my door without them looking in my apartment or looking to see what I’m doing it’s uncomfortable .
Office is open 6 days a week, which is nice just in case you have any issues on Saturday or don’t have a chance to stop by during the week. We’ve stayed because we have great next door neighbors! Downfalls: Garbage bins are ALWAYS full! More than four adults living in a studio appointment with multiple cars. Maintenance on the apartment complex has really deteriorated.
Very nice community, quiet, great location for shopping and entertainment. Works best for me because it’s 5 minutes away from work. Fair price comparatively speaking
Great staff, they really know what they’re doing. They explain every detail don’t leave any gray areas they cover all. Nice property and nice apartments for the price it’s good. The only thing I didn’t like was limited parking and that the studio apartments don’t have center light for the room/living room only in the kitchen and the restroom
So far the experience is well the neighborhood is peaceful and quiet , there are minor details in our apartment that need fixing , but have been reviewed with office staff. We are loving our new place .
I have 3 weeks here and it feel safe, and the community calm and polite. There is a bbq place and the people are nice and the playground its nice too, you get more people able to comunicate with each other.
I have Friendly neighbors that welcomed me to the complex witch made me feel Good. I really like my apartment thank you for giving me the opportunity to live in. La Vista Sencerly, Stella Cota💥
This is a great an beautiful place for living quite nature beautiful green areas I’m really recommended I’m living here for long time and I’m very satisfied with my experience
Management and maintenance are good. I’m not a fan of all of the noise at all hours, a lot of people at 4am honking their horns, and a lot of people going through dumpsters