Very nice staff really polite they made me feel welcome the whole process was smooth and easy. Didn't expect it to be that quick to move into my new apartment very beautiful I liked everything about it.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

The apartment is great I wish it was a little bigger . The neighbors are very loud and very very nosy I can’t even open my door without them looking in my apartment or looking to see what I’m doing it’s uncomfortable .

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Office is open 6 days a week, which is nice just in case you have any issues on Saturday or don’t have a chance to stop by during the week. We’ve stayed because we have great next door neighbors! Downfalls: Garbage bins are ALWAYS full! More than four adults living in a studio appointment with multiple cars. Maintenance on the apartment complex has really deteriorated.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Very nice community, quiet, great location for shopping and entertainment. Works best for me because it’s 5 minutes away from work. Fair price comparatively speaking

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great staff, they really know what they’re doing. They explain every detail don’t leave any gray areas they cover all. Nice property and nice apartments for the price it’s good. The only thing I didn’t like was limited parking and that the studio apartments don’t have center light for the room/living room only in the kitchen and the restroom

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far the experience is well the neighborhood is peaceful and quiet , there are minor details in our apartment that need fixing , but have been reviewed with office staff. We are loving our new place .

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have 3 weeks here and it feel safe, and the community calm and polite. There is a bbq place and the people are nice and the playground its nice too, you get more people able to comunicate with each other.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have Friendly neighbors that welcomed me to the complex witch made me feel Good. I really like my apartment thank you for giving me the opportunity to live in. La Vista Sencerly, Stella Cota💥

Reply from La Vista Apartments

This is a great an beautiful place for living quite nature beautiful green areas I’m really recommended I’m living here for long time and I’m very satisfied with my experience

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Management and maintenance are good. I’m not a fan of all of the noise at all hours, a lot of people at 4am honking their horns, and a lot of people going through dumpsters

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love it but it has some small problems that needs to be fixed, they have to renovat the pool needs to be heated when it's cooled and needs to be clean also for the jacuzzi

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I enjoy living there. The staff is friendly, so are the neighbors. However, VERY crowded & very little parking. The washing machines in the laundry room aren't very good.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great community. Very clean. Nice play grounds and beautiful bbq picnic area. What I love is that my laundry Matt is right next to my apartment don’t have to walk far. Our two pool areas are nice and are going to be great in the summer time.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have Been very happy living on this appartment. The people are nice and the place Is very nivel. I'm very grateful founding this appartment because it Is very nice place.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

They lie the price is always way more and never consistent they broken into my car twice and still no cameras in the parking lot they have tried to charge me for kids writing with chalk on my fence I cant believe that one like I have time to go and check my fence to see what all these kids are doing outside I dont havectime to go outside n just check stuff out I work everyday to afford my one bedroom since this place is so dam expensive

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I've liked it do far being here. Close to my job. I like like I'm located near all the stored I go to. Where I'm at in apartments it's clean outside.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Living in the Vista is awesome because we have alot of open space to go walk around. Also we have a pool that we can go and refresh ourself when its hot.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It has been really good so far, just a minor issue with my neighbor, other than that maintenance has been good. Security is also doing really well.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I like living here. Its for the most part quiet and my son loves it. Hes made a few friends and i let him go outside to play with them. The parking is a little frustrating. I get home at midnight after work and there is nowhere for me to park because everyone has taken up all the spots infront of my apartment. I have to park down the way from my apartment and am not able to watch my car. Other then that its not as bad as i thought.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Very nice community. Very good county services offered along with childcare services. I wish there was more security at times due to break ones but for the most part its pretty safe.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

There a park next to my area and washing machine and it’s always clean and a friendly environment the pool is a plus and the workers are nice and friendly

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love La Vista I just wish the annoying neighbors would keep it down lol. The pool and jacuzzi are absolutely amazing! Very nice job they did remodeling it .

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It's been a great experience living in La Vista. Staff is friendly and always helpful all around good community to live in . I would highly recommend La Vista to family and friends.