Community is nice and close enough to stores to shop at. The people in the office are very kind and if you have any type of issues they always keep in contact with you and help you right away!

I really enjoy living here! The staff is so friendly and helpful! Whenever we have an issue they always make sure that the resolution is quick and efficient.

Living at the la Vista Apartments has been great so far the amenities and staff have been really nice. I am happy that we moved here. They were the most affordable place in town.

Staff is very nice and helpful. The apartments are outdated, neighbors are loud they throw trash, beer cans all over property. Definitely need more security at night.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have an excellent experience Especially now with rene new employees that are hired this is the first time in years since I moved here that I can say that it feels nice to call the office w and feel that they care

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Haven’t moved in but the complex is well maintained with very friendly staff to assist you with any needs. The updated rooms are very comfortable as well.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It is good to live here because there are good people to have had as neighbor and it has a bit open space. It also has a barbecue area to and a lurnday.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Muy buen servicio de primero sentia como q molestaba mucho pero ellos siempre estubieron dispuestos a ayudarme y cuando llamaba habia alguien disponible pero como en todos hay perso nal q no estan dedicado asu trabajo

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Been living here for a short time but it's quite nice here. Neighbors are courteous. Safe surroundings and environment. Pool and hot tub is nice.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Its a nice place. Ive been in way worse, like anywhere you have those who keep to themselves and those who like to gossip. I didnt expect gossipers to be part of the staff but i guess you just never know

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far I like the apartments. I haven’t lived here for long, but from what I can gather is that, it’s not as bad as people say. The leasing consultants were all very friendly, especially Mari. The only thing I can say that I didn’t like, was how big the gap was in the patio. I realize I’m lucky to have one, but it was so large that a person could fit through. I have since added something to it, so it’s easy to fix I just wish I didn’t have to, you know? Overall great moving experience.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

just moved in, finding some ants around, closet shelving looks a little precarious. other than that it’s been great. having fun with the loft style.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love living in La Vista Apartments. I love all the fun activities they do with their community like the movie night you guys threw last month. I thought that was soo cool and very thoughtful for the kids

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love the apartments, they’re nicely remodeled. The community events done in the apartments are nice. The Neighbors are nice and the staff is helpful. The only issue is ppl taking parking that is assigned to others.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Good at first but overall average because of neighbors issues.. even though the staff is very helpful and they do what its necessary to assist on any case

Reply from La Vista Apartments

La Vista has everything I need overall it's been a very good experience. It would be a good idea to install air conditioners in the upstairs Studios.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I don’t understand how both pools/hot tubs can be down simultaneously and so often. A large part of the reason I chose these apartments were for the hot tubs but they seem to be down more than they are working.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So funny so good , I like my apartment and the renovation I it only problem is the thermostat is Nonwhere to be found . I like the new appliances also inthe kitchen

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Its okay. The community isnt too bad, neighbors arent bad, location is okay. Asking for maintenance is a hit or miss. Sometimes the water gets shut off without notice for a little while. Inside the apartments are kind of cheap. The blinds in the room arent actual blinds for the size of the window. Well, mine aren't at least. They're obviously cut from longer ones like the size in the living room. Smoke detector goes off easily over a toaster. Apartments are super warm. Paint chips off walls. Neighbors kids tend to not know which apartment is theres because we get them trying to open our doors. Trash is also never really thrown in dumpster half the time. People leave it outside the gate on the floor. Maintenance workers can be loud during early times of the morning with music or yelling. Washers dont wash clothes properly, let alone they shut off every once in awhile. Overall, you get what you pay for.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I lived here before and didn’t like the are as much as I’m enjoying the area I live at now and my babies love it as well. I feel safe letting them play outside.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It was ok for the price. Ready to move on to a bigger better place. They were always doing landscaping. It was like there was never a quiet moment

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I just moved here not too long ago, but it seems to be a good place. It is located in a convenient location in Santa Maria and the office is very helpful with problems or questions.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Todo perfecto me gusta el ambiente la alberca que hay mucho arbol que esta limplio el apartamento esta muy amplio todo muy bonito y esta tranquila el area

Reply from La Vista Apartments

It’s a wonderful community, family friendly and clean! We have really enjoyed the experience so far and look forward to the resident events.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Had been here 10 years ot a bad place like allot say it is honestly it is what u make of it. If u mind ur own bus and then no one really messes with u and nomproblems that’s the best place I have seen so far