Haven’t moved in but the complex is well maintained with very friendly staff to assist you with any needs. The updated rooms are very comfortable as well.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Very friendly, understanding, and helpful. All around great people. The community is quiet during the day aside from kids playing outside and an occasional train that comes through. Landscape is neatly kept.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far i love my home very much so. They are quick when something needs fixing, and very clean and well managed property. The people in the office that i talked to were very helpful...

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Julia was such a big help, she made the process so easy and smooth. We are looking forward to moving into our new place and enjoying what la vista has to offer

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Everything is good. We finally have our new barbeque pits done and it looks amazing very satisfied with the way everything came out. Also that the playground has been finished for the children.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Best place i lived in lovely community overall nice apts good parking spots lovely staff they treat you good what alse can I say best apts I lived in

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Muy buen servicio de primero sentia como q molestaba mucho pero ellos siempre estubieron dispuestos a ayudarme y cuando llamaba habia alguien disponible pero como en todos hay perso nal q no estan dedicado asu trabajo

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far its been a great experience, Salomon was absolutely helpful and kind, the whole staff was just welcoming and accommodating to my needs, 100% satisfied

Reply from La Vista Apartments

The staff and neighbors are very nice. The community is always very clean and there is little to no bothering noise. My family and I enjoy living here.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far my experience at La Vista has been wonderful. Love my neighbors and love the great customer service that La Vista has. Definitely would recommend.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I’ve lived at la vista for almost three months now and me and my boyfriend are enjoying our experience so far. I like that there’s a laundry facility just a short walk from my apartment along with the trash and mail which is super convenient. We live in a studio and it’s perfecf for two people!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Very nice staff really polite they made me feel welcome the whole process was smooth and easy. Didn't expect it to be that quick to move into my new apartment very beautiful I liked everything about it.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

The complex is great! It has a lot to offer and is in a quiet neighborhood. The location is awesome and the management team is very attentive.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Very nice community, quiet, great location for shopping and entertainment. Works best for me because it’s 5 minutes away from work. Fair price comparatively speaking

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great staff, they really know what they’re doing. They explain every detail don’t leave any gray areas they cover all. Nice property and nice apartments for the price it’s good. The only thing I didn’t like was limited parking and that the studio apartments don’t have center light for the room/living room only in the kitchen and the restroom

Reply from La Vista Apartments

we been here for the past 9 yrs and with the upgrade on our floors we are loving how the house looks and feels cooler cuss the floor instead of carpet

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Nice Apartements To Live In, But The Pest Control Problem Has To Get Better! But Other Then That I Would Reccomend La Vista Apartments To Other Ppl!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So far the experience is well the neighborhood is peaceful and quiet , there are minor details in our apartment that need fixing , but have been reviewed with office staff. We are loving our new place .

Reply from La Vista Apartments

This is a great an beautiful place for living quite nature beautiful green areas I’m really recommended I’m living here for long time and I’m very satisfied with my experience

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love it but it has some small problems that needs to be fixed, they have to renovat the pool needs to be heated when it's cooled and needs to be clean also for the jacuzzi

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love living here! The management is professional and courteous. The apartments are beautiful. They have tall vaulted ceilings, pretty outdoor patio (on second floor) and polite neighbors. I love hearing the sound of families and kids enjoying their time outside in the pool during the months of August - October. The laundry room is near by. Everything is well landscaped, the leaves are always raked and clean, the grass is cut well and there is hardly ever any trash laying around.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great community. Very clean. Nice play grounds and beautiful bbq picnic area. What I love is that my laundry Matt is right next to my apartment don’t have to walk far. Our two pool areas are nice and are going to be great in the summer time.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I have Been very happy living on this appartment. The people are nice and the place Is very nivel. I'm very grateful founding this appartment because it Is very nice place.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love the staff here at la vista. Maintenance is always quick to come and fix any problem I have and the landscape is beautiful. I really love that it's so quiet and peaceful at night and my children love the many playgrounds and amenities they can enjoy.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I move in almost a year ago its been a good year here im happy to live here i think its getting more expensive to live here but i still considering renewing my contract.