La Vista Apartments

Noise is sometimes an issue, however none of us ever confront each other about it because we all have our stereos and power tools, so its no point to start pointing a finger now. Also the majority of my neighbors don't speak English...
The area is quiet and very calm we have no complaints. The staff is very helpful and courteous. The maintenance staff keep the area very clean.
It was good. Had a few issues with the parking being taken the first week but that issue was solved. Also the apartment has a pet odor that won't go away. Overall its been good
My experience at the la vista apartments has been very good. Friendly neighbors, newly renovated apartment and the staff is very friendly aswell. The only reason for the 4 star and not a 5 star review,it is right next to a train track and it can be very loud on weekday mornings with the trains horn. Other than that, I highly recommend.
Apartments are in good condition but a bit dirty when we first moved in, staff is very helpful. Neighbors are nice although a bit noisy. Good place to live in overall.
So far so good ! We're glad to be new members of this community. We've met such nice people so far and love how close and convenient shopping is!!
It is cool place to live in cuz i have all the entertainments you wish. And it is Safe place also the neighborhood is safe, but the neighbors are little bit noisy.
Great neighborhood besides loud neighbors at inappropriate times, as well as constantly having random sales people knock on my door. The parking/driving area is also tight sometimes because there’s people who park in the middle of wherever they’d like for however long they like. And coming home to my parking spot taken.
Just moved in and love it so far. The staff have been amazingly helpful and kind, the grounds are clean, aparment very comfortable. Parking is great. Have yet to use the facilities because im so in love with my new home, its way more welcoming amd home feeling than the last place i lived.
Haven’t moved in but the complex is well maintained with very friendly staff to assist you with any needs. The updated rooms are very comfortable as well.