I’ve lived at la vista for almost three months now and me and my boyfriend are enjoying our experience so far. I like that there’s a laundry facility just a short walk from my apartment along with the trash and mail which is super convenient. We live in a studio and it’s perfecf for two people!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

The complex is great! It has a lot to offer and is in a quiet neighborhood. The location is awesome and the management team is very attentive.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Nice Apartements To Live In, But The Pest Control Problem Has To Get Better! But Other Then That I Would Reccomend La Vista Apartments To Other Ppl!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love the staff here at la vista. Maintenance is always quick to come and fix any problem I have and the landscape is beautiful. I really love that it's so quiet and peaceful at night and my children love the many playgrounds and amenities they can enjoy.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I move in almost a year ago its been a good year here im happy to live here i think its getting more expensive to live here but i still considering renewing my contract.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love all the landsacaping and the events that's they come up with. The kids love to play on the tetherball courts and playgrounds keeps them busy

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I like it here and the neighbors are friendly, this is the first time living in Santa Maria, Ca. The weather here is different then where I was living before in San Luis Obispo county.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love living here. It is in a good location and has a lot of great workers. My neighbors are all really friendly and everyone is very nice.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Good apartments. The neighborhood is a little wild. A lot of children running in the streets. Cars driving fast inside the parking. A LOT of drinking in cars than driving, leaving the cans or bottles right where they were parked.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Been living here for 8 yrs and like it allot we have no problems at all with the neighbors there the best and glad there is still people like that

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great community and enjoying the upgrades that are occuring for example he new playgrounds that are being built for the children and also the new barbecue areas we are going to have.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Great staff, all very friendly and go out of their way to make sure you feel valued as a resident. Community is very well maintained and the actual apartments are very nice inside.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Office staff is always friendly and I love that they don't stand around and chat with their chat workers or stand around on their phones ignoring you... La Vista has great staff and are quick to answer any questions love them

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I recommend it because it is a good place to live very well cared for by security also very clean and very friendly management and always helping asus tenant 100% the recomindo

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I Would Recommend La Vista To My Friends With Pets, A lot of room for them to run around and go around for walks. Gotta Love The Pool For Them Hot Days.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I would highly recommend la Vista to people that have kids and pets. Nice Pool and Spa area and it's a really nice area to have your dogs to run around.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Love it the staff was so helpful I definitively recommend this place to others . Staff is so nice and caring they are always there when you need them

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Everything is good. We finally have our new barbeque pits done and it looks amazing very satisfied with the way everything came out. Also that the playground has been finished for the children.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

we been here for the past 9 yrs and with the upgrade on our floors we are loving how the house looks and feels cooler cuss the floor instead of carpet

Reply from La Vista Apartments

I love living here! The management is professional and courteous. The apartments are beautiful. They have tall vaulted ceilings, pretty outdoor patio (on second floor) and polite neighbors. I love hearing the sound of families and kids enjoying their time outside in the pool during the months of August - October. The laundry room is near by. Everything is well landscaped, the leaves are always raked and clean, the grass is cut well and there is hardly ever any trash laying around.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Have had a wonderful experience and neighbors are awesome. I recommend this apartment complex to everyone. Overall very happy here, and office staff is great

Reply from La Vista Apartments

They are very nice and very cared apartments. The staff is very friendly with the people and the apartments are very clean. It's my second year here and I'm very comfortable.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

it is a very nice experience here there is a lot of security and it is a very clean place, there are many games and pools, it is a very nice area to live what I recommend for anything you want

Reply from La Vista Apartments

So all the ladies were a blessing to me everybody help me and my family get into our little apartment that we love so dearly everybody was so awesome all the girls we are very blessed to be living here

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Moving here was probably the easiest move I've ever had. The front office staff made the transition a great experience and provided great service throughout.