La Vista Apartments

Muy buen servicio de primero sentia como q molestaba mucho pero ellos siempre estubieron dispuestos a ayudarme y cuando llamaba habia alguien disponible pero como en todos hay perso nal q no estan dedicado asu trabajo
I lived here before and didn’t like the are as much as I’m enjoying the area I live at now and my babies love it as well. I feel safe letting them play outside.
Great neighborhood and the people in the office are very helpful. When I have a question or if it’s just a concern, it’s always answered or I am lead in the right direction.
Community is nice and close enough to stores to shop at. The people in the office are very kind and if you have any type of issues they always keep in contact with you and help you right away!
I have an excellent experience Especially now with rene new employees that are hired this is the first time in years since I moved here that I can say that it feels nice to call the office w and feel that they care
So funny so good , I like my apartment and the renovation I it only problem is the thermostat is Nonwhere to be found . I like the new appliances also inthe kitchen
Highly recommend. Nice and quiet community with excellent management, very professional. The apartment complex is very well up kept and i am very proud to call this apartment complex my home.
Soloman was a great help. Thank you !! He made it fast and easy , he explained everything we needed to know before we moved in. Thank you again for such an easy transition.
Everyone on the staff is so friendly and helpful! The apartments are so nice and when anything needs to be fixed the maintenance guys show up right away.
I have no problems I wish that security guard would do his job better and I would like for us to have screen doors like the black metal ones