La Vista Apartments

Es muy bonito vivir aqui es una experiencia muy buena para poder vivir aquí hay mucha seguridad lo recomiendo mucho además muy limpio el area
The only downside in the apartment complex is that there is not visitors parking inside, also the laundry room does not accept quarters so you have purchase a card with a debit or credit card.
Soloman was a great help. Thank you !! He made it fast and easy , he explained everything we needed to know before we moved in. Thank you again for such an easy transition.
Great neighborhood and the people in the office are very helpful. When I have a question or if it’s just a concern, it’s always answered or I am lead in the right direction.
I have no problems I wish that security guard would do his job better and I would like for us to have screen doors like the black metal ones
Community is nice and close enough to stores to shop at. The people in the office are very kind and if you have any type of issues they always keep in contact with you and help you right away!
I really enjoy living here! The staff is so friendly and helpful! Whenever we have an issue they always make sure that the resolution is quick and efficient.
Living at the la Vista Apartments has been great so far the amenities and staff have been really nice. I am happy that we moved here. They were the most affordable place in town.
Staff is very nice and helpful. The apartments are outdated, neighbors are loud they throw trash, beer cans all over property. Definitely need more security at night.
I have an excellent experience Especially now with rene new employees that are hired this is the first time in years since I moved here that I can say that it feels nice to call the office w and feel that they care