I have been living here around 8!years and the changes that have happen recently to be honest have not been good and I think that the apts are way over price for what they are worth. There is old appliances and old carpet and the cost of this is high compared to apt with everything updated

Everyone is friendly in the office. My only complaint would be the facr the pool is almost always closes and theirs many people around here who sleep in their cars drunk daily getting in fights. Pretty dangerous.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Staff are alright, could be more concern about access from non residents. Also I do not like being harassed by security in my own living area. Am I not aloud to go to my car at night or something?? I don't understand that. And the smell of the air around here is Putrid sometimes. But that may just be Santa Maria.

i think that you take great care of the grounds ,maintence is fast promt and polite. everyonen works hard in the office , pool is beautiful ,but cold!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Nice Apartements To Live In, But The Pest Control Problem Has To Get Better! But Other Then That I Would Reccomend La Vista Apartments To Other Ppl!

Reply from La Vista Apartments

Friendly staff, and nice apartments. Maintenance is fast and responsive. We always feel safe here. Wish that they had some better community rooms, and better hours for the ones they do have.

Reply from La Vista Apartments

The pool needs to actually be open if we are paying to use it and the kids make a lot of noise and leave trash but other than that it's ok..

I have been happy living here and what I appreciate the most is when I need maintenance at my apartment, I get immediate response. thank you