Really nice place to live. Nice and helpful staff. Don't have any kinda of noise issues with tenants. Some people don't know how to find the trash can but that an a personal problem.

My time here has been a good experience. I enjoyed what events I was able to attend and the pool has been great when open this summer. Only problem would probably be the constant smell of marijuana in breeze way and around apartments

I have, and still very much like living here at Lafayette Place. My Building neighbors are kind, and I feel safe in my apt and on the grounds.. (should always feel safe at home) I’ve heard of a few bad experiences in other places.. I love my apt and all the amenities offered, The staff is always helpful and friendly.. the comuntity event are nice as well.

my experience here has been great! The apartment is clean and neat. My room is a little small but it’s nice. There’s not a lot of commotion here so I love that too.

Nice cool game nice graphics but the most fun and o well I o this one I y ok ok I'll stop here and go to get a drink and I'll get my car back again

This place is so much more better than my past place of living and more friendly. I can’t wait to finish my senior year here at the Lafayette Place.

My experience with Lafayette Place has been amazing! Eveyone is so friendly and helpful! The complex is always nice and clean. I have not had any bad experiences so far!

I have been residing here for over a year now. I am comfortable with living here, but there is always room for improvement. Since my beginnings the staff has changed tremendously, and if it is not the fact that the staff has changed the urgency to assist from the staff has definitely changed. I have had a hard time getting my monthly electric bill for the past few months. In addition to my electric amount not being available when I asked for it. I was charged an extra $160 to my $74 electric bill for late fees, that in conclusion was late due to the system of the office negligence. Still , and yet I am considering renewing my lease again in hopes for improvement in a staff that was once so much better.

So far everyone has been so helpful and I love the environment and the plentiful amenities that are included, I've never seen a place so involved with their residents before... Very awesome!

The experience is great so far to be completely honest.. its jus I’m still waiting for some maintenance done on my apartment pertaining to my AC unit

Lafayette Place has been nothing less than amazing. The apartments are great. Such a great community. The staff here is one of kind. Awesome resources available to residents.

I will be renewing for the fall because this is a decent rate and I am settled. My neighbor's aren't great. The amenities are good. They have awesome community engagements.

The phrase “home sweet home” is very fitting for me these days. I am very relaxed & pleased, since living here. Being a resident here is an advantage to my livelihood! It feels good returning home, especially after a hard night at work.

The staff here is amazing and accommodating. Maintenance is fast. Neighbors are pretty quiet. The apartments are nice and it is in a great location

You get what you pay for. It’s a great community, but stuff is always broke. My dryer, sink, garbage disposal, as well as other complications.

The staff is very accommodating and helpful. I wish I could be more involved in my placement process though. It would maximize my satisfaction if I chose where I lived as opposed to being placed and not liking my apartment.

The location is very close to everything. The community is wonderful. I couldn’t have picked a better place to live. Everyone at the front are very friendly and helpful. I can always know where community events happen. Located right off Jackson Ave, I can access restaurants and the theatre. I am in walking distance to the campus of the University. I couldn’t have found a better place to reside.

Moving in was a breeze! The front staff was very helpful and friendly. They worked with me to move me in late in the year. I am glad I chose to live here.

Living here is a great experience. The accommodations are high quality and the staff is always willing to give a helping hand. Would recommend anyone to stay here.

I have really enjoyed my first year here at Lafayette Place! It has been quite, very convenient and I have already signed again for a new lease for next year!

My experience here has been great. The CA staff is very friendly and always willing to help. I love all of the community events that they have.

This will be an easy one. Simply put, I love it here already. I just moved in, but I can tell that this will be wonderful experience for me.

Lafayette place has been a great place to stay while living in oxford. I love having a 24 hour exercise room and the events are always fun. Looking forward to getting to enjoy the pool very soon.

I really love Lafayette place and everything that they do. They have been so helpful and accommodating to my needs. After I toured, I signed immediately and did not feel the need to look anywhere else.

Quiet and peaceful place. Love the low prices. Friendly staff, excited for the crawfish boil this Friday! Gym area is nice, convenient location in town.