Lafayette Place

3.8

3.8

My apartment is a good space. Though, my dishwasher does not work and has not been fixed(maintenance says it was set up wrong) and was told to do some technique that was confusing just to make it work. On one hand management resolves issues but there's always issues to be solved on the other hand
We’ve been at Lafayette Place for a year now and they’ve made everything so easy for us. We genuinely love it here. This is my first time living on my own and I a couldn’t be happier!
Overall my experience has been great. The people up front are so helpful and friendly. As far as my apartment yeah it could have been better clean wise when I moved in because there was a roach problem. We got it handled quickly but aside from that I enjoy it here.
It has been great living here. I and my roommate really enjoy the cozy apartments and the clubhouse for its wonderful amenities. Nice pet-friendly place.
Decent living spaces. Staff is decent. Neighbors decent. Amenities NEVER work! Late charge is weird. The pet trash things are never filled with garbage bags. Outside lights should be fixed. Good clubhouse games/ opportunities. Little community involvement.
Lafayette place is super quiet and a great place to live and get my studies done! no noisy neighbors throwing parties! So happy to live here!!
The location is awesome and the staff are very sweet and personable. The units themselves have great appliances and it's all quite spacious. The only part that could be worked on is the constant overflowing garbage at the back of the complex.
Living here is very convenient. The neighborhood is quiet and close to everything. There is the bus stop just steps away from my door. There is a gym that is accessible and a computer room.
Overall it has been a good experience. There are a couple things that have bothered me. Maintenance is slow with request. It takes a good week or so for them to come by. Staff is nice though, and they try to get the residents to come out and all hang together. I’m never able to, but it looks fun.
It’s very nice & quiet here. I love that the office always hosts events for residents. My unit is nice as well. I haven’t had any issues thus far. I loved it so much, I renewed.