Lafayette Place

I love living here in Lafayette Place. I’ve lived here for about three years now and I must say that the staff has continuously helped me with anything I’ve needed throughout the years. It’s a great community to be a part of.
I like staying out here it’s nice and quiet! I also love the parties y’all host to meet and greets people around the complex and I can’t wait to do other fun activities.
So far, I have enjoyed my stay at Lafayette Place. Appliances are up-to-date and what little maintenance issues we have had have been quickly fixed by the maintenance staff. I am looking forward to my continued stay.
The best thing about living here is the people, both residents and staff. Also the proximity to Jackson Ave and the campus while still being a quiet place to live is an excellent combination.
I am enjoying and like to refer others. It is fully furnished and the facilities are good. It has good connectivity with The University of Mississippi.
Lafayette place is a very quiet and peaceful community, very friendly staff and a great location with nice amenities and it is extremely affordable!
Great experience. Quiet area near woods but close to stores etc on Jackson Avenue. Great for pets and family. Awesome pool and amenities /facilities✅
The people are nice young and cool people. They don’t argue just go to school come home and live there life. There’s not much to explain because there so normal but you get the picture there good people.
Honestly I didn’t know what to expect before I moved here last year. But now, I really do like it here. I feel at home and love the residents.
When I moved in the stove didn’t work, the washer only worked on hot, the blinds were broken, the freezer didn’t produce ice, the fridge light didn’t work, the sink was leaking at the bottom and a couple more small things were not to standard. I don’t know how this happened but I feel like my roommate and I got a horrible apartment that is an older version that we are paying the upgraded prices for.