Lake Village West Apartments

Mike and Zoey are awesome! Living here has been so quiet and relaxing. We love the friendly and safe neighborhood! The apartments are roomy and the maintenance is wonderful!
I’ve been here for a year now and I’m still very pleased with the professionalism of the management and the promptness of maintenance. I love it here and look forward to another great year.
Staff members are always there to help. Maintenance dutties are always on time and manner. Neighborhood is relative nice and decent m so you wil not have any problem or issue. A NICE place to live!
Living here has been a pleasant experience thus far. Rent is pretty good for the size of the apartments. Only complaints are the noisy upstairs neighbors and the fact that with the buildings being a bit older, we’ve had a few things break here and there. Overall it’s a nice place to live.
I really love it here. The community is pretty quiet and peaceful. The manager Micheal is really nice and understanding. When I make a request to have things fixed it's usually done the next day after the request. All together I just love my apartment and the community and happy to live here.
ONCE WE GET MOVED TO OUR NEW UNIT I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING LESS NOISE AND A BETTER UNIT WITH A NEWER AC HOPEFULLY LESS ELECTRIC BILLS AS WELL.
I love it here. They’re really good people & the area is very nice . It’s so quiet and rarely see neighbors . I’m so happy I’m living here . I’ve been here for almost 2 years now .
Great community management is always ready to help with smiling faces. Units are well put together and at a cheap monthly rate. Quiet and friendly neighbors.
My life has been a long road. The one thing that has always made me happy is my home. I have lived in many places. I’ve enjoyed many great times in all of them. But, I have never in my entire life felt the sense of home that I have felt living here. I feel such a part of this community at Lake Village West. I love my neighbors. I love my apartment managers. I love my maintenance guys. I love the way everyone communicates with me. I’m reminded every day that “your home is where your heart is”. Thank you Lake Village West for giving me “HOME”.❤️
Great place to start. Very quiet and maintenance tries really hard to help and comes fast and they reply quickly. I hope they consider updating some of these older apartments, but other than that... I have no complaints.