Lake Village West is a very quiet place and it has crime watch. Your not going to hear alot of noise here, maintenance is very nice and reapectful. Jan and Mike are great and the best Apartment managers I have had here. They are working on alot of new things...Great place 😀

I love this community. I love my apartment and the office is so nice . I renewed my lease for another year. I don’t plan on moving anytime .

The leasing process was very simple and when I had questions I was helped immediately. The office team are very friendly and welcoming. I like that everything is online now.

Peacefully place to live in. So far, I’ve had no problems with neighbors. Love how it’s mainly quiet from morning till night. Love the big summing pool.

Easy to rent, nice area and great value would highly recommend if you are looking for something in the Garland area. Mike at the leasing office was very nice and helped me set up an apartment same day for a move in date and price that worked for me.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

We love living here. this is the longest we have lived at one complex. there is no crime here. the maintenance is great and responds with in 24 hrs and the office group is just as good. we look forward to another renewal.

Its been a great time living here. Its peaceful and close to my work so thats a +. Hopefully I will live here for a long time, you should do neighbor meetings so people could get to kno each other.

Been living here for a little over a year , maintenance could be more diligent and timely but the staff is awesome they dont make me feel like jusy another resident they address my concerns the apartment itswlf could use some upgrades for the price

This place has been wonderful! I've lived here for a week and have no complaints so far. My unit is beautiful and spacious and the location is amazing. I cant wait till the gym is rebuilt.

Apartment was clean when I moved in. So far anytime I need maintance they show up quick and take care of business. Nice and quiet complex where my building is located.

Reply from Lake Village West Apartments

Mike is the best! He worked with me every step of the way so that I could move in. The apartments are really nice too! The apartments are a 5min drive from the lake too

Great respectful staff,and maintenance ,property clean,quiet.enjoyi the atmosphere. Would recommend to Family&Friends Alot of conveniences surroundings.

I am very impressed with the prompt attention given to my submitted work orders. The staff is friendly and well informed. The property is near and quiet.

I was made to believe I was getting a remodeled apartment with nice appliances. I got an old apartment with old appliances. The apartment itself isn't horrible and management seems to respond when I have problems, but I don't like that they mislead me.

The community is quiet, there is always parking, and there are no bugs. The office is responsive and understanding. My family loves our apartment.

Apartments complex are great, always clean and with a great attention from staff. The only thing is when it starts to rain, various areas are harder to walk by

This is the first apartment complex I've lived in so I don't know what the standards are, but I'm comfortable and feel at home. The kitchen's need to be updated...that's one issue I have.

My experience here has been perfect only had a few maintenance problem but once I put in the request they were always here the next day to fix the problem!! Never had to request more then once!!!!

From the moment I applied Mike has been very helpful. From the application process to my move in day he helped me through it all. I am very appreciative for all his professionalism.

This apartment complex has been nothing short of amazing! We had a lease with roomates before and now we’re about to move in to a 1 bedroom in this same complex. Could not be happier

Pool area is always fun but complex needs to work harder to have it open more often. Management and maintenance are good about responding quickly.

Peaceful and quite we have been here for several months now and all service requests were fulfilled promptly and the staff is very professional

I love living in these apartments! I've been here going on 2 years and I haven't really came across many issues! Maintenance has always been pretty quick about getting my issues resolved. The only time I've ever really had much issues with noise has been during the summer time all the younger crowd at the pool. I've had 2 different units with different floor plans and I have loved both of them! I've never really had to deal with the office because everything can be done on the internet! I would recommend landmark at lake village west to my friends!

I get to pick up my keys today. The staff Mike and Jan have been so sweet and helpful so far. I cant wait to set up home and really settle in (:

I love my home . This is my first apartment and I moved from Arlington way over to Garland and at first I wasn’t too happy about moving to Garland, but I can say I’m happy I made the choice to move here in these apartments . The office people are so nice and understanding . I’ll be renewing my lease again for another year . It’s quiet and no major problems , anytime I need something fixed...they come right on . Love it ,