Lake Village West Apartments

The area is quiet, just wish the maintenance on new apartments was full. Discovering holes/ bad patch jobs and broken windows isn’t much fun
Really nice apartments for the price. I have plenty of space. Mike and the team at the office have always been very prompt in taking care of my concerns and even my neighbors are very nice.
I love the community that I live in! The only thing missing is a Gym...and I think one might be coming!!! :) I look forward to spending the next chapter of my life in these comfortable, wonderful apartments!
Love it here so far ❤️ managers, neighbors, apartment and pool. Very peaceful and quiet. I just wish there was more parking around my building.
Everything has been absolutely wonderful for the last 6 months of being a resident. Residents are friendly, staff is excellent and the pool is always crystal clean. It really has been like home for my family and I.
I love the ample grounds - lots of green grass and some trees. The maintenance staff is always helpful, as is the office staff, especially Mike.
I love it here and the management . I don’t plan on moving anytime soon. It’s really quiet and really don’t see anyone outside unless on the weekends when they’re by the pool, enjoying it
Only lived here a little over a week and we absolutely love it! The space is great for the price and we're right by the pool! The staff here, Mike and Jan, are the best!
Very friendly staff and neighbors. These are the first apartments I've actually know who my neighbors are and feel very comfortable. I'm happy to call it home.
Everyone is the leasing office is very helpful, especially Mike. Just submitted my first maintenance request and it was completed by the next business day. So far things are going great!