Lake Village West Apartments

I love living here. It's peacefully quite and my neighbors are so respectful I forget I have neighbors sometimes. The grounds are kept clean. Even with construction for the new development basically right outside my door, it's still quite. I hardly hear the construction going on. I love it here.
Always quick to help when needed. Very friendly and trustworthy. Nice homie feel. Very budget friendly for the beautiful layouts and floorplans.
I really like living at this apartment complex. It took a little while to get my back patio door fixed, but they stayed on top of it ad got it done, and now it's better than ever! Staff is always friendly and helpful.
Absolutely love the new community. It's friendly and I love the atmosphere. The apartment is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. I love coming home here everyday
This place has been the best place to rent from. Always works with us and makes sure we stay informed about anything that goes on with our lease.
Lake Village West is a very quiet place and it has crime watch. Your not going to hear alot of noise here, maintenance is very nice and reapectful. Jan and Mike are great and the best Apartment managers I have had here. They are working on alot of new things...Great place 😀
I love this community. I love my apartment and the office is so nice . I renewed my lease for another year. I don’t plan on moving anytime .
The leasing process was very simple and when I had questions I was helped immediately. The office team are very friendly and welcoming. I like that everything is online now.
Peacefully place to live in. So far, I’ve had no problems with neighbors. Love how it’s mainly quiet from morning till night. Love the big summing pool.
Easy to rent, nice area and great value would highly recommend if you are looking for something in the Garland area. Mike at the leasing office was very nice and helped me set up an apartment same day for a move in date and price that worked for me.