Moving in to Lakeside was very quick and easy. Everyone along every step of the way was extremely helpful and polite. It surely made the move easier.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Love living at lakeside. Overall happy with my experience. Much better than any apartment complex I have lived at before in regards to maintenance and cleanliness.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We love the fact that you always call checking if there is something that needs fixing in the apartment and the quick turnaround to take care of the matter. We feel like Family here plus we are especially enjoying not having to climb steps to get into our place. We love how well the property is kept. The only thing I do miss is a ceiling fan.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Place is very nice. I have to add another 100 characters so I will say I wish the doors had locks on the handle instead of having to deadbolt them all but hey, what can you do.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I love this apartment, I just wish there was more overhead lighting. I also recently went to a Saturday spin class which was at 10 but no instructor ever showed up, I was really looking forward to it, so that was a downer!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Wonderful community with incredible amenities. Staff is friendly and helpful, the grounds are beautiful, and there's plenty to do. Great place to have a dog too!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Very nice community with brand new ammenties. Rent is affordable and the staff is accommodating. However they need to stop the usage of pesticides on the property. It's too much everyone it rains you can see the pollution as it washes into the lake. It's rather toxic and for people with pets it's really bad

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I really enjoy the apartment. The amenities list is amazing and far above other apartments in the same price range. The only thing I would say could use improvement is the communication about move in day. I was a little confused on the whole process

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside has been great since i have been here. Great people that work there and a great environment. Lakes are beautiful, pools are very nice and the gym has everything you need.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Absolutely love living here! From the everyday, cooking classes and amazing staff. The amenities are great and we get a lot of value for the ren

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We’ve enjoyed living here. Amenities are very nice and the monthly cooling classes and activities are fun. The gym is clean and the fitness classes are free and fun!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Its a Nice quiet place to live. I like walking around the lakes. Its very relaxing. I would reccomend people to live here. I like the pool the clubhouse.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside is a wonderful community. The only issue I have is the management of parking. There are a lot of times where the parking spots are very limited.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I have loved living at Lakeside for the last two years! It is very pet-friendly and I have never had a problem with noise from any of my neighbors. The pools are beautiful as well as the grounds and the lake. It is so nice to walk around the property during the day or go for a run at night, and I always feel safe. The staff is always very responsive when I need something done!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Management is great and the apartments are nice. The amenities offered here are better than most any Am part meant complex at a comparable price. Would definitely reccomend!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Awesome experience! We love how dog-friendly Lakeside Apartments is. We also love the amenities. Our apartment is just perfect for us. Would highly recommend it.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I haven’t been here long, but I am absolutely loving it so far! So close to work and close to amazing restaurants. I am very happy with my move!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

This place has been amazing. Great price for all that you get. The inside of the apartments all all kept up very well when you first move in. Lovely trails to walk on any time and day that you like.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I've really enjoyed living here. All of the neighbors seem really nice. We have not had any problems. Sometimes the noise wakes us up, though. And its sad to see people fishing in the lakes. We really wish there was a community compost.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Love everything about lakeside. I couldn't be happier with them. We recently resigned our lease. We can not wait to spend another year here.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Love lakeside, been an amazing experience living here. The staff are very friendly and keep the property clean and beautiful. Super dog friendly as well!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Love living at Lakeside! The grounds are well maintained. We love walking around the property. The maintenance team is great and fast to respond to problems. Everyone is friendly. The pools are are awesome. It really is a gem. Thank you for all you do!!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great location, residents are friendly and staff members are eager to help. Also the best coffee ever. Looking forward to attending the many events offered.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Move in went okay, found a few issues. Our dishwasher does not clean properly, shower got no hot water and a light fixture was not properly installed. That being said maintenance has been quick to fix problems and the leasing staff is great.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The community is really clean and well maintained. Everyone has been super helpful! It seems like a lot of fun here and I am excited to live here.