We have loved living at Lakeside! We moved to VA 3 months ago and living here has made us feel like we're at home. We love how peaceful the location is. The birds and squirrels running around add an extra outside love. We love the big trees everywhere and the lake in the middle. We take walks every week around the lake and love how communal everything feels. The amenities are amazing! Anything you could think of has been provided to ensure the upmost comfortable stay. Thanks Lakeside for offering great service and providing a home away from home for us!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great place to live. Excellent service, amenities, friendly staff and beautifully landscaped. The activities available to meet and greet your neighbors and feel a part of the community are well done. Lakeside rocks!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Natasia was great and very detailed. She helped me get everything to move in while i was out of town on a business trip! Since I’ve moved in the grounds are clean and it’s a quiet community. The maintenance staff are quick to respond and get the job done ASAP

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The jelly fish are my favorite part apart the whole place. They gym is very nice as well. The parking is a disaster though so that would be my biggest complaint

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Nice apartment to stay and relax. Quick service and quiet environment.more event parties for get together and enjoy with family in pool and activities.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Best apartment ever... Very silent and peaceful place to live.. Good and clean swimming pool.. Nice recreation center.. My son loves to sit and read books, do homework there.. Also it's best place for people who loves to go walking..

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

It has been 2 weeks since I moved in. Everything is great so far. They have done lot of work with the new club houses and upgrading the community since I lived here for 3 years back in 2012.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Amy was very friendly and welcomed us to our new home. The apartment looks great. We had a couple of minor issues with the stove and door. Maintenance was able to fix them in a timely manner.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

So far so good! Nice community and pools are great. Not noisy. Quik response for maintenance issues. Friendly staff. Gym is well equipped. Cooking class for kiddos was fun.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The staff has been very informative and have been so on top of everything we need. Any questions I had were answered and they went above and beyond.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

My wife and I visited a lot of communities in the Fairfax County area and were blown away when we made our visit to Lakeside. Amy provided such a wonderful experience from our tour that we knew when we left that Lakeside was going to be our new home.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others."

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

My experience has been nothing but positive! The staff have been incredibly friendly and helpful, and always greet us with a smile! Even maintenance is great too - friendly, and quick to respond to work orders.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

The complex is absolutely stunning, maintenance is quick to respond to work orders, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful! It's hands down the best apartment complex I've lived at!

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Living at lakeside is the best. The amenities here are so amazing sometimes I honestly feel like I’m living at a resort! All of my friends are so jealous.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I have just came into Lakeside apartment. This place is so lovely and good to live. All staff members are so generous and kind. Also, residents in this area are so friendly.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

We love the location and the landscaping - our unit’s balcony looks over a wooded area, which is so lovely. The amenities are nice, though we do wish the pool had longer hours and more availability. The staff we’ve worked with has all been incredibly helpful (especially Amy) and we feel welcome at all the events we’ve attended. We wish there were more events on weeknights and that more of them didn’t involve alcohol. We really enjoy our specific unit and just wish we had a little more space. Overall though, we’re happy and hope the renewal fee isn’t too high.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Great complex with beautiful walking trails. The staff is friendly and the apartments are spacious and good quality. The gym is available 24/7 which is great

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Been a good move in experience, grounds are kept very well. Neighbors so far seem to be nice. Think there could be a little more parking. Been satisfied so far

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Everything has been wonderful. Beautiful community, very well maintained, and all of the staff we have met have been incredible. I love the little things like leaving snacks and toiletries upon move in. My son really appreciated the rubber duck. I have nothing but good things to say.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Lakeside provides excellent amenities that make the life of residents better - daily trash pickup, active maintenance of grounds and apartments, exercise facilities, pools with lifeguards, community activities, and a safe community.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

So far looks calm And peaceful surroundings. Haven’t gotten chance to meet someone since I moved this weekend. I look forward to make new friends in this community.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Awesome. Everything is great. Apartment looks awesome. Community is beautiful. Facilities are outstanding. Very happy with our move. I can walk to work.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

Just moved in, but loving the community so far! The area is fantastic and we're so happy with our decision to move here. Our apartment is very quaint and cozy.

Reply from Lakeside Apartments

I had a very good experience moving in. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The facilities are clean, the grounds are well-maintained, and the people are friendly.