Lakeside Apartments

Great! Nice people. Dog friendly, and very accommodating when my husbands car was sliding all over from the snow they were able to get him a covered parking spot same day!
New resident as of Jan 2020. So far, everything is excellent. No issues at all. Apartment is clean and comfortable. Easy in/out access to the community. Quiet neighbors. I'm all set up with the online stuff. When I needed assistance with that, the staff was very responsive.
Great location with ease of access to various highways, park-like trails for a peaceful walk, nearby shopping centers, and facilities with wonderful amenities
Price is too high. Curb appeal worked before real interior issues. Someone stole my rose bush. Garden rules changed (changed to "crop". I had flowers. I don'tbelieve "crop" was originally written in rules. I had to buy, plant, and hual water. I tried "crops" first years, but bug infestation made then unbeatable. During maintenance walk through the wrong size filter is used, So I have go buy a new correct size. The entrance always floods with any amount of precipitation and leaves horrible mud and debris behind. I like the snow removal, when there is snow.
I like that my apartment has all wood floors. I have a decent view (yeah for no parking lot view). I'm paying for an upgraded apartment but still have formica counter tops. Don't be fooled by the pictures of granite from the public spaces. The appliances and washer and dryer are BASIC. While mine is a two bedroom, the water heater is half sized, which means no baths, and a 5 min limit on warm showers. There is no sound protection between units, it's essentially communal living in terms of hearing your roommates, err neighbors. The staff have been nice, but unfortunately it doesn't make up for the value of these apartments. I would try to find another unit elsewhere if I were currently looking.
Moving here has been a pretty seamless transition. There were some problems with items in the house shortly after move in but the staff here has been extremely helpful and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Lakeside thus far.
Beautiful location and fast maintenance response, even has EV chargers. Clubhouse can be rented for parties too, nice appliances too, great place to live
Only been here for a short while, but feel very welcomed and happy with the apartment and staff. Great location, great community, great apartment. Would recommend
There is no place like Lakeside Apartments. The community is beautiful aesthetically and also provides amenities that are practical, convenient and enjoyable. The events are fantastic. They are the best community parties I’ve ever attended. I’m so glad to call Lakeside my home.
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my whole experience from visiting/touring to leasing and moving in! The whole process was seamless and the leasing team was wonderful to work with!