I hate to say this but i think this apartment is Not the safest place. I Had things stolen from balcony However, maintenance team is awesome

I have been living in Lakeside for more than three years and I absolutely love this place. They offer so many amenities like pools, tennis court, dog park and I am especially happy about the resident garden. The staff is very helpful and prompt with service requests. They have lots fun events like pool party, October fest, cinco de mayo and many more. They also offer complementary fitness classes, healthy cooking classes on regular basis. You always have so much to do. The community is quite beautiful with 3 lakes. They work hard to keep grounds beautiful. Lakeside is a great community and people are friendly. You get good value for money.

We have really enjoyed our stay at lakeside, beautiful community and good neighborhood. I recommend this place. The best place to live in northern virginia

We love living here, taking walks around the lakes feeding the fish. It's super relaxing. The pools are amazing, I love the one that over looks the lake!

Great place to live! The management team works really hard to provide a sense of community. There are a lot of classes on the weekends for gardening, cooking and fitness. I'm usually working, but when I've been able to attend they have been great. Very dog friendly, though some people do neglect to clean up after their dogs. Dog park is great (admittedly I don't get the use of wood chips). Maintenance are all very polite and respectful, even when I answer the door in pjs and with crazy bed head at noon. There is a neighborhood watch program that I've seen patrolling in the evenings. The apartment itself is great wonderful. There is plenty of natural lighting during the day and it's very spacious. I highly recommend Lakeside for its staff, quality, and location.

Lakeside apartments are one of the finest apartments in centreville area. Little bit higher in terms of rent but good management, staff and community activities. The only thing missing to make this community perfect is a good security system in place for the residents.

Everyone who works here is always really friendly and we've never had any issues. We love all the different events they host as well! And we appreciate everyone who helps to clear the roads and sidewalks when it snows!

The maintenance staff is great. They respond quickly and efficiently. My only complaint at the moment is that its next to impossible to reach anyone in the leasing office by telephone. When you need something and are unable to come by, it can be very frustrating.

I have had a very positive experience living at Lakeside and would definitely recommend it to anyone moving to the area. The staff, facilities, and location are all exactly what I was looking for in an apartment!

Most professional friendly staff I have ever encountered! They go above and beyond everyday! It is definitely a true community in every sense.

I don't know of any other apartment complexes that offer so much to their residents! I think this new points program is very exciting and are glad to be a part of it.

I absolutely love living here. Wish the rent wasn't so high, but I can understand why. As long as I can keep affording it, I will stay. Awesome job Lakeside.

The community is clean and safe, thanks for maintaining it well. We are loving the neighborhood, with everything around the corner. The staff is nice and helpful.

Lakeside is people AND dog friendly!! It was really difficult to find an apartment complex in this area that fit all our criteria. But when we found Lakeside we already knew we had to renew our lease for next year.

The grounds and maintenance staff are the best. They are prompt and efficient. They immediately come out to the apartment if there is a problem and are very nice.

We love living here! Have a nice path to walk around the beautiful lakes, it is so serene. Do not have any problems with a lot of noise and everything is kept very clean!

The community is always nice and clean. Staff is always helpful if I have a question. I do wish there was more lighting around the lake/community do I could take some late night walks

Been very happy at lakeside. Staff is easy to work with. They definitely get how these are our homes. This one time I needed a huge favor and they came through with excellence

My stay at Lakeside so far has been pretty good. At this time I do not have any major complaints. I really like the amenities that are offered in the community.

What a wonderful place to live. We've been here 6 years and absolutely enjoy how well the grounds are maintained, how friendly the staff are and love, love, love, the events and gardening opportunities. :)

Awesome place to live and so well maintained! Everyone is very friendly and I enjoy coming home everyday knowing I'm coming to such a nice place.

Great community. Staffs are extremely friendly. All the work oders are being taken care of within 2 working days. Maintenance staffs follow up after the repair.

Great location if you enjoy Fairfax, need to hop on to 66 quickly, and like having a variety of grocery stores and restaurants nearby. Great for dog owners; there are lots of waste bins and bag stations. Maintenance requests are always handled quickly and there are lots of fun events in the community garden.

Living in this community has been nothing shoty of a wonderful experience. The office staff are always friendly and welcoming, and ready to assist in any way possible. The maintenance staff is superb and are excellent at what they do - to include fixing a hot water heater at 10pm on a weeknight! I would recommend this community to anyone!

Leasing office staff and maintenance team fabulous! Responds quickly to request with smile. I have been here for 18 months and the grounds have been clean, many activities have been created and I love the propert.