Super Star service team. They are right on the spot whenever we need. The office service work team are fast and sociable, hospitable, and they are giving real care to the Bozzuto's customers, Keep these going like that and maintain such best care for your own business.

I love living here! My only complaint is for there to be more pest control because there are bugs everywhere in the stairs and halls and they get into the apartment.

Great community to be living in. Managers are awesome and Always willing to help out in any way. Truly a awesome community to be a party of!!

We love living at lakeside. With the swimming pool, gym, play area, tennis & bb court, lakeside gives a complete resort feel. The way you maintain pathways during snowfall is too good! Only problem that I face from some residents with dogs is that, they don't clean up after their pets. It's so not nice to see dog poop on the nice green grass lawn. So, it would be great if you could get dog owners to clean up after their pets properly. Also, indoor games like carrom, foosball, etc in the leasing office would be great for residents during cold winter days.

Love the community no complaints! Very quiet and clean. Maintenance responds to requests promptly and with diligence. The parties you guys host are awesome great way to meet neighbors!

I enjoy all of the events and classes that go on at lakeside. The dog park is definitely a plus and my puppy loves it. Very peaceful place to live in.

I've only been living here a couple of months, but so far I absolutely love this community. The neighborhood is well-manicured and clean, the staff is friendly, and the events are fun and worthwhile. Please keep it up!

Great place to live! Awesome community with lots of nice amenities! Close to shopping and local college campus! Really enjoy the many social events put on by the management!

Staff is very friendly, atmosphere is beautiful, love walking around the lake, a great place to live! Always a lot of activities available for residents.

Very prompt with maintenance calls and all staff are very friendly. I love the trash service because it's one less thing I have to do. The grounds are also keep very neat.

We are loving life at lakeside. The office and matenience staff are very helpful. The community beautiful and fun to explore. Plus, it's a great location.

Excellent! I love living at Lakeside! Very pet friendly, good price for what you get, friendly staff, clean and beautiful community! Plenty of parking and close to so many things NOVA has to offer!

Awesome place live. Great staff great pools great workout room great trails Great Lake great people great place great space great atmosphere.

Loving it here so far! Great units with decent space for a good price, amazing grounds, very pet friendly, and the amenities for residents are without match in the area. Hoping the rest of the year is just as great!

I love living here. It's close to major roads, so you can get anywhere. But the best part is that you feel tucked away in a private country retreat, sourrounded by lakes and peace

So far so good. A little more flexibility wouldn't hurt. Response time to problems needs to be upped. Staff friendliness is great. Snow removal last winter left a lot to be desired

Love it. Friendly people. Office Staff always friendly and trying to help if they can. They always have an event for the community going on (Pool Party etc)

Beautiful property. Everyone at the leasing office is always courteous and friendly. love my little garden. Only wish they had more community events.

Lakeside is a wonderful place to live. Beautiful grounds to walk your puppy. There are monthly activities, and the staff are attentive and helpful!

Overall we are satisfied. We particularly like the amenities and the service team response time. The value for what you get is good as well.

Beautiful landscaping, great maintenance crew. All the personnel are professional and helpful. I would like to see a diminishing of reserved spaces in order to be able to park closer to my building when I have to come home late.

Excellent response time by the maintenance crew ! So far everyone we have met on the staff has been very friendly and welcoming! Can't wait to see what else this community has to offer!

I absolutely love living here. The grounds are so well kept and the staff are always incredibly helpful and friendly. The apartments units are spacious and have a nice layout.