Lakeside Apartments

Office staff are pleasant and helpful.when there is something in the apartment needs fixing, it is taken care of on a timely manner. The streets and sidewalks werecleared when other community's were not. There are so many amenities to take advantage of. Coming from the Finger Lakes region, the lakes here make it feel more like home.
The lakeside apartment is a Great place to live . Very beautiful views especially lakes are very nice. The office staff is very friendly and helpful . I have only been living here a couple of month but so far I like this community.
I do love this place. Great amenities, great apartments, great people. It's a beautiful location with lots to offer, and I don't even mind the commute to DC for work, knowing what I have waiting for me here. It will be the last place I live before buying a home.
We are satisfying this apartment's quick response for our requests. All your staffs are try to do their best, smile and ask any other problems everytime. So we are happy.
Love living at Lakeside! Friendly staff, grounds are well-maintained and clean and the complex is just beautiful. Plenty of parking and on the rare occasion that we have an issue (very rare) it is fixed promptly. Thanks!
Staff is very accommodating and always willing to help. Grounds always look great. Maintenance is efficient. Would have given 5 stars but parking can be an issue most days.
Lakeview maintenance did such a great job cleaning up the snow today! The steps, sidewalks, and walkways were completely clear for my commute!
Lakeside is beautiful and the staff are extremely helpful and kind. I am very happy that I chose to live here and rent my first apartment in this community!
Good quite place, very nice service. Near from library, supermarket and they provide small place for farming where we can have flowers or any other small plants.
I'm very happy living here - my apartment is great, love the privacy & the quietness. The property is well maintained and I like the many activities offered