The staff is very friendly and quick to respond to your concerns. I have visited a few other apartment buildings before checking this one out and this was the only one that made me feel at home. I know that I don't own my villa but they make me feel like I do.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live. Far enough to be away from things but yet close to them as well. Was here years ago then moved away with job but when I was transferred back to CLT I came right back here.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment is very spacious and beautiful. It is very pleasant to live here. Amenities are good. Staff members and the maintenance team are doing a good job. It is all about living a luxury lifestyle.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Couldn't be better. Maintenance crew is incredible as well the Leasing Agents. Apartment is spacious and attractive. Stores, Medical facilities and Light Rail close by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everything went smoothly. The front office was super nice. The neighbors are super nice too. The application process was not too bad either.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Recently moved in and have had a wonderful experience so far. Apartments are very affordable and huge compared to a lot of others I’ve seen in the Charlotte area.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It is a very peaceful neighborhood. The office staff are nice and the apartments are very spacious. In addition, it is 5 minutes away from the JW Clay Station.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

First moving in it wasn’t clean. Then I’ve been waiting for the drawer to be finished. Also just noticed the sliding screen door, we’ve never gone out of has a big whole in it. I really think the place has potential, if there was someone to care about the simple things residents find necessary or that should have been done by the time someone moved in

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We love the location. Highway access. Restaurants and shoping all within a couple miles. My kids absolutely love the pool that in itself is a great asset. My only complaint is that maintenance calls are hit or miss somtimes they come by that day and other time we have to keep calling.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the area nice quite and spacious villas .Close to restaurants, shopping and major highways. Close to university area and UNCC college

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

What a great place to live! The staff have been very helpful and it is in a great location close to campus but not too busy! When people changed on the lease they were able to help you and get everything worked out!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It's a nice apartment with huge living area. It's around 1044 sq.ft which is large enough for single bedroom apartment. Apartment is in peaceful neighborhood.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the floorplans! I love having a sunroom instead of a balcony. The apartments are spacious and the square footage is very well used! I love having valet trash.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good to leave in this apartments . Nice environment and peaceful homes . There are some issues but that’ ok .i wish if there is more space for children play area .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

No complaints over here! We're coming up on our one year since we moved here from DC. Our side of the neighborhood is pretty quiet. Our kids love the pool! We have yet to try the tennis court but I am looking forward to that. A couple of things though, sometimes the valet doesn't pick up our trash and the recycling bins get full and doesn't get emptied for a while. But overall, it's been great.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My experience here was the first day that I step foot here at Landings at Green Brooks, my first rewarding experience was Miss Kimberly she was such a delight such a pleasure and so very helpful my moving in experience was extraordinary. I am pleased to be here and apart of the family at Landings green Brooks Apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Still things that need to be done in the apartment! The light in the mater bedroom is not working and no explanation was given as to why even after maintenance came and the master shower does not drain. Will submit a maintenance request today was well!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Spacious home.. peaceful Place to live. I really liked the healthy armosphere around here .. Everything is fine but have some suggestions too.. gym need to be maintained properly..

It’s very quiet and peaceful. Everyone is nice and polite. Anything that needs repaired it’s done quickly. Its convenient to everything. Everyone that visits me comments on how to quiet and peaceful it is here.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This apartment has been nothing but great to my roommate and I. The staff are always friendly and helpful. We’ve only had one major issue before and it was fixed shortly after we reported it.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It’s been good and great community. Everything has been going really goo. I like that they have 2 different pool options in the neighborhood .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Excellent community, featuring wonderful amenities. Nothing better on a hot day than relaxing by the pool, too rainy to go jogging? There's and indoor gym. This place is great.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I really enjoy living here at Landmark! The office staff, community manager and the maintenance team are the BEST! The property is well groomed and clean. I enjoy all this property has to offer! I wish i could stabilize my rent but i know it's at market rate! Well my retirement income will eventually not be able to keep up with the market rate! In the interim, I am Living My Best Life!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It is good environment with nicely equipped trees and maintenance is little low like Pest control should be done monthly atleast because we see lot of i sects which are harmful apart from this everything is fine .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like it so quite and cool and the swimming pools is very nice and there service vary quick no more than next day and the take your request right away