Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

There has been a number of staff changes recently. Most of the staff are pretty nice and I have complaints about them but there are others that need a lesson on how the communicate to the residents because if it wasn’t for the residents they would not have a job.
Great place to live with friendly staff. Club house is beautiful with gym and pool. Community events are fun and are good for meeting neighbors
Living at Landings at Greenbrooke is a great leasure. The villas are spacious, the neighborhood is quiet, and the staff that work there are one of the best.
Community is good . Maintaince needs to speed up compared to previous management . New management needs to think of arranging security in community to avoid breakins .
Love the spacious and upgraded apartments and villas!! The valet trash service is good. Loved the holiday events happening in neighborhood. The staff is super friendly.
I’ve only been living at he apartment for 2 weeks but I love it. The apartment is so spacious and comfortable. I love the fact that there is a 1/2 bath that guest can use so no one needs to go into my bedroom. The kitchen/dinning room are very open. The office staff are very helpful and professional. I plan on living here until I get married and start a family.
well maintained community, staff is friendly, prompt response for service requests, haven't had any problem since i moved to this community.
Really like the property managers and maintenance staff - prompt attention to service requests and they treat me like a valued resident. The staff stays on top of things!
I recently relocated to Charlotte due to my new job. I found my apartment at the Landings at Greenbrooke and moved into it in October. All of the staff here are absolutely wonderful and very helpful. I have never had a problem here and really love the apartment!
THis is my first place to live here in Charlotte and it is the most beautiful place to live in neighborhoods are very friendly and the community stuff are lovely