Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

1 star
Maintenance is awesome, office personnel is okay , apartments could be better maintained for amount of rent, landscaping is nice, enjoy the pool
2nd year residents here, this year was a big disappointment; we will not stay. The neighborhood is too dirty, the new weekend staff is rude.
My experience isn’t going so good. I moved to the apartment in October thinking I would be able to enjoy everything in my apartment being that I pay $915 a month. My fireplace hasn’t worked since then.
The community is located very close to Lite Rail, University, to I85, 485 exits. The town homes are the best compared to the nearby communities. I really love the town home and community. But recently there have been many break-in's happening in the community. I am one of the victims for break in. As per my understanding, the robbers are mostly targeting Indian families and stealing Gold ornaments and Cash. In order to prevent such incidents in future, let us be alert and inform any suspicious activities. It is better to install Security Devices and Cameras at home. Management, if you can, please install few cameras and monitor activities at main areas and locations in and around the community.
I joined landbrooke and my day1 itself was not good with incomplene and unclean hoome. But i was given a $50 gift card as a token of apology and i still feel i am not in a new home and will never feel to stay in that apartment now. Maybe if my apartment was new and perfect i would feel happy.
First moving in it wasn’t clean. Then I’ve been waiting for the drawer to be finished. Also just noticed the sliding screen door, we’ve never gone out of has a big whole in it. I really think the place has potential, if there was someone to care about the simple things residents find necessary or that should have been done by the time someone moved in
We have lived here for over a year now and haven’t had too many issues that haven’t been resolved. Our carpet still looks gross from flooding from over a year ago because of something wrong with the building. Trash service is terrible and they say there’s nothing you can do about it. (Even when you call the company multiple times to file a complaint they won’t call you back.) Staff and maintenance are pretty nice.
Parking on the street is horrible. Makes neighborhood look trashy. If the apartment wants to act as a HOA, then need to enforce all rules. Not just a few
2nd year resident, I wish they would refresh the pain in the villas after the 1st year commitment is done. Quiet place and people are friendly.
Very quiet with friendly neighbors a bit dirty they needs to work on the landscape and the parking too people park on the side of the street at night.