Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartment complex is quiet and in a secluded area. I love that it’s close to the highways (485 and 85) the size of the apartment is what sold me and pricing was good. I wish it included a washer and dryer
Nice neighborhood, but not always quiet. Awesome staff. Pet friendly. Rent includes pest control but I still see a lot of ants and othrr insects by the front door and the garage and sometimes inside the house specially ants.
What i like about the resident is it’s a quiet neighborhood everyone is friendly and it’s in a good location it’s a lot of things around to do
I've enjoyed living her so far. It's pretty quiet and homey. I ended up renewing my lease because you won't find anything like this in the University Area.
I am not living there yet, but my husband said it’s very nice and clean. Office people very friendly and helpful. Same with maintenance. Also very quiet in the evening.
Good location and priced reasonably. Satisfied with the overall experience till now. Staff is friendly at leasing office. Apartments are clean and modern.
Haven’t even moved in yet and Ms.Tammy made me feel so welcomed to the neighborhood already. I never ever seen a villa until I came to the greenbrook apartments and I instantly fell in love with them.
Great place to live excellent staff. Pool and gym are a great plus. Garbage pick up most days of the week is awesome. Low crime rate rate for the area
Great place to live. The staff here is wonderful 😊 Right off of I85 and close to everything. The apartments are roomy and maintained well. I would highly recommend it!
This is a great community. The people are nice and friendly and it is a quiet atmosphere. The apartment is so spacious and the counter tops are great.