Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Haven’t even moved in yet and Ms.Tammy made me feel so welcomed to the neighborhood already. I never ever seen a villa until I came to the greenbrook apartments and I instantly fell in love with them.
Great place to live excellent staff. Pool and gym are a great plus. Garbage pick up most days of the week is awesome. Low crime rate rate for the area
Great place to live. The staff here is wonderful 😊 Right off of I85 and close to everything. The apartments are roomy and maintained well. I would highly recommend it!
This is a great community. The people are nice and friendly and it is a quiet atmosphere. The apartment is so spacious and the counter tops are great.
Great location. The home is beautiful inside. Nice and quiet community. The office staff is super helpful. I love my garage. I would recommend Anyone 100%.
I love this community. I have not moved in yet, but it's quiet and well maintained. I'm so excited about moving. I've visited the property several times. The staff has been very nice.
My experience has been hassle and problem free with no complaints. The office and maintenance teams are responsive to my needs and any resolve issues promptly.
2nd year resident, I wish they would refresh the pain in the villas after the 1st year commitment is done. Quiet place and people are friendly.
I have enjoyed living at greenbrook. I love the space and the people are great. The bedrooms are huge and the kitchen is big. The neighbors are great
Rather than the valet thrash it is better not to have it.. Anyway we have to go there every now and then for thrashing boxes etc.. And also Friday and Saturday are the major days that we don't have pick ups