very good experience, the staff are friendly and very spacious apartments and with an extra half bath for a single bed room apartment are few things I liked about the apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very clean and quiet! Perfect for anyone! My boyfriend and I truly enjoy living here, and have taken up tennis since we have the courts so close to us.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I recently moved in to a 2BB villa and this community is very nice and calm. I am loving my stay here and the main things i love are lake, walk in community, pool and gym and the staff politeness and frienliness

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The location is great and I love having the attached garage. However, landscape and exterior maintenance need some work. Trees are dying, shrubs are not trimmed on a regular basis, and the grass is cut maybe every two weeks.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is nice so far. I haven’t been here for very long, still under the 30 day mark. At some point I would like to meet a few neighbors.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Just signed my lease to stay another year. I love it here.neighbors are great, office staff is always nice, I’m close to work and to a lot of stores for shopping

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have called Landings at Greenbrooke has been home for 3 years and I feel that says at lot. I'm comfortable here and love the proximity to shops, the highway and now the light rail.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very spacious apartment. Nice floor plan. But maintenance people does temporary work rather than a permanent fix. Zero community events in last 4 months.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We've only been here for a week and a half and we love it so far! The leading staff are very friendly and accommodating. It's a great place to live. The neighborhood is quiet and clean. So no complaints so far and we hope it stays that way.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I’m definitely loving the new space here at The Landings! Everytime I walk outside to go to work I just feel blessed to be able to work for this type of comfortability

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the layout of the units. Staff is vei responsive when you have any issues. The maintenance men are very responsive and quick for any repairs.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Have always enjoyed living here. Great amenities and friendly staff. They take great care of the property. The location is close to everything!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is my second year living here at this community. It was great and quiet, until recently it started to become a bit loud and crowded. The office and maintenance staff are great and helpful.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I’ve lived hear almost 3 years. In that time there have been a number of staff changes some better than others. Overall I like the community and the location allows me to get to a number of places that I frequent quickly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Maintenance request took longer than I’m used to in my previous state, but they always do an amazing job and are friendly. The front office staff is always available and are friendly when my kids or fiancé go to pick up a package.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Awesome Living here at Landing at Greenbrook Apartments Very Friendly Staff and eco friendly. I love to refer my friends and family to this apartments already i have refer 10 Family her and love to invite more families here at landing at Greenbrook apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

So far so good just waaaaay to many frogs 🐸 on the house and on the front and back 🚪 🤢🤢🤢. The staff is friendly. I love the villa is set up as an house and the neighborhood is quiet

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Love my Villa very spacious love the granite counter tops, love the fact I can park in my garage which is right outside my kitchen so it’s easy unload groceries with my 3yr old.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good community with a lot of diversity. Okay for family but a little to many college students. May be best to separate the two. Staff is ok when they are available and maintenance crew is really fast.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We haven't moved in yet but the staff has been great with the application and approval process, especially Kathy. We can't wait to move in and enjoy our place!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment location is very convenient to shopping mall, medical facilities, highways and uptown Charlotte. Staff is very responsive to all maintenance requests.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My recent maintenance experience was fast, precise and solved my issue quickly. I was very impressed with te response time and diligence of the maintenance team.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the staff and the area. It really gives a homie vibe & that’s what i love! Definitely would recommend more people to move over here! This is definitely the place i’ll Be staying for a long time!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Aminities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like it here. My apartment is huge. I’m close to the pool. And I never have any issues with my neighbors and the staff in the rent office are really helpful