Living here had been great. The one downside is living right next to the highway and the sound of traffic, although this may not be within control of the leasing office. Would be great if a sound barrier could be advocated for.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is really good and peaceful but more security would be a safer and better home, pool is far from independent villas but rest are perfect to stay

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Quiet, close to everything (shopping, work, food, things to do), staff is nice and always willing to help. Don’t have any issues over here. :-)

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The neighborhood is great, good neighbors, great maintenance staff. Never have I ever felt more at home. I would recommend to live here to anyone.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Thank you for addressing the shaggy shrubbery! Things look better for the holidays. Any plans to replace the dying trees in phase 2? The ones along the entrance are in bad shape.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Landings at Greenbrooke is an amazing place to stay. The office staff is very friendly. The neighborhood is always clean. I personally have amazing neighbors. I love how spacious our house is compared to most apartments. & i love that they have villas for small families.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We're going on our 3rd month here and we love it. Quiet neighborhood and staff has been helpful. No complaints over here. Definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I initially visited the community early this summer when deciding I'd be relocating from uptown Charlotte and was impressed with both Caroline's professional personality ok nsl approach as well as th he villa apartments. Having reached my 1 month anniversary, I'm as pl pleased and impressed as I was ok n my initial visit. I'd highly recommend the community to anyone looking for a new home/community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Overall it has been a good experience, the staff is responsive and maintenance has also been quick to help. Some furnishings like dishwasher and sinks are a bit aged and have developed leaks, but again the staff maintenance have been quick and responsive to fix any issues.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Amenities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

New resident X 3 weeks. So far, very good. Kim is exceptional at her role, very helpful patient and friendly. Tasha also proves helpful and cordial. And Ms Carol leads the pack. Kudos ladies!!! The villa is so nice!!!!! We love the feel of living in a house. Upon move-in, we found the unit to be well cleaned, making it easy to add our own touch. Grounds are well maintained and the quiet is exceptional. The noise from 85 is not extremely bad, though a retaining wall would be nice to help thwart the buzzing cars. Overall this is a good place to call home.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Positive experience, really like the area that the neighborhood is in. Not having upstairs neighbors is awesome too. Having a patio and good kitchen space is nice too.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everything was really smooth except one of the ladies at the front office has no idea what she is doing. I was told to keep resetting my password if I want to make a new account (that is not how that works)

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like where I live, villa houses, but don't know my neighbors. Would like to know my neighbors. Everyone seems very private and not friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

So far very good. I am very satisfied with the staff and amenities.The apartment exceeds what I expected. The area has so much to offer with regard to restaurants, medical facilities,etc

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Quick service! Wish the rent were a little cheaper though. Everyone is very friendly here and the emenities are great!! Too bad it wasn’t warmer in the winter!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I rent a independent villa and the noghbourhood ia awesome calm and peaceful also i love the home abd staff is so cool and friendly and respinds immediately

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very good maintenance. Front leasing office team is very responsive. There are couple of leaks in my house else i would have given 4+ rating.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great the property is clean. The staff snd maintenance sre friendly. Everyhing works. Very convenient to shopping and eating. snd to the light rail

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

very good experience, the staff are friendly and very spacious apartments and with an extra half bath for a single bed room apartment are few things I liked about the apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very clean and quiet! Perfect for anyone! My boyfriend and I truly enjoy living here, and have taken up tennis since we have the courts so close to us.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I recently moved in to a 2BB villa and this community is very nice and calm. I am loving my stay here and the main things i love are lake, walk in community, pool and gym and the staff politeness and frienliness

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The location is great and I love having the attached garage. However, landscape and exterior maintenance need some work. Trees are dying, shrubs are not trimmed on a regular basis, and the grass is cut maybe every two weeks.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is nice so far. I haven’t been here for very long, still under the 30 day mark. At some point I would like to meet a few neighbors.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Just signed my lease to stay another year. I love it here.neighbors are great, office staff is always nice, I’m close to work and to a lot of stores for shopping