It's been good be in this community . Room are even spacious and comfortable in homes. Happy to have homes like this.as like we are in own homes.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartment home is quiet and has a small private back yard. The neighbors are friendly. There's sidewalks for walking. The attached garage is great. Maintenance is wonderful whenever you need their service.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

After just moving here recently I could not be more happy. This place seems like it will be amazing to live at for the next year and potentially longer. I can't wait to meet some of the people around me and begin to enjoy Charlotte.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The staff are great and the apartment is roomy! I have had doom problems with the neighbors but the manager has been working with me to resolve them.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love living here, it’s close to everything I need. The neighborhood is clean and well-maintained. I only have two concerns: 1. My rent has increased 38% over 4 years and at this rate I’ll be forced to leave. 2. The office staff changes so often that I always feel like I’m dealing with strangers and can’t develop an interpersonal relationship with anyone.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We sold our home in 4 days and needed short lease. The leasing agent Kimberly is absolutely amazing and helpful during our transition. Thank

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Large kitchen love it. Big bedrooms and spacious floor plan. The custodians here are friendly and will help when they can. Neighbors are great.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is quiet and yet also busy and vibrant. There are many events and areas to utilize and meet others at. Would strongly recommend to all.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Liked the community. Atmosphere is so good around here.Little concerned about internal repairs in the house. Didnt expect these initially and totally a surprise. Anyways leasing people are supportive about this. Small suggestion from my side was community gym need to be improved somewhat. Had broken machines and no one is taking care of its repair .other than this everything is good here ..i am confortable staying here

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

As we relocated to NC we wanted a place to call home. And for the moment I met the staff I have felt nothing but compassion and understanding. Everyone of them have did everything within their power to make this a smooth transition and for that we are grateful

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love living here, it’s quiet and you receive a lot of space for you money. The neighborhood is quiet and I haven’t had any noise complaints from neighbors. Kimberly is also very helpful and nice.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It’s a quiet & lovely community. Only recently moved here. Issues with maintenance are dealt with very quickly and efficiently . So far, I like it here and looking forward in getting acquainted with the neighbors

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live! The parking can be horrible in front of your apartment building. Very peaceful and quite for the Business worker that works from home at tmes.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I really like this place and it’s so clean. Also, the the maintenance so good and on time. The management so good and helpful if you like something from them.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love it here , it’s nice and quiet & close to all of my favorite places; I’m getting used to living on this side of town so by far I love it

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great community with good amenities including tennis court, fitness center. Management staff is very nice and helpful. Neighborhood is nice and quite.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice and pleasant community.Happy to be at “landings at greenbrooke apartment”......and referred my couple of friends who already planned to move in

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I feel like the things are improving especially the staff in apartment office is more diligent than when I moved in June 2018. Also, maintenance request is usually completed within 48 hours.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everyone has been wonderful. Any issues is handled imminently. MY NEIGHBORS HAVE BEEN SUPER SUPPORTIVE Its quite and peaceful here.Its wonderful to have and safe neighborhood to walk in

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Such an awesome community. The staff are friendly and helpful as well. I have a great experience living here and planning for renewal. I highly recommend this community due to the amazing offers and options that they have.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The cumunity services excellent, the area very nice and quiet every things clean we have very good customer service trash pickup on time the home excellent condition we are very happy to choose this home .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Friendly consistent service with the smile. Thus far, I am enjoying my experience at the landings. The grounds are nice the office staff is helpful and the location can't be beat

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love living here so far. The staff is always friendly and available to answer any questions. We have a 1br 1.5 bath apartment which is nice and spacious.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It been pleasant so far. Bang for your buck! I would definitely recommend these apartments to a friend or family member. No complaints so far!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Really nice, quite and beautiful place to live in. It has all the amenities that makes a house perfect one. And definitely the best management as well.