The staff is friendly, and the area is nice. I’m exited to see the how the neighborhood will look with the new lawn company! Definitely will make this a 5 start place.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I am new resident and liked community environment and all. Leasing office people are Very responsive . But unsatisfied with quality of carpet when i moved in.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love this place and the surroundings die to peaceful environment. The staff is great and responsive always. I also referred my friends and they are taking 3 apartments here. This place is only community i came across that has independent villas.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is very quiet and nobody bothers me. Haven’t had any problems living here other than my sun room flooding. Other than that it has been a nice stay

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We recently moved in and can attest to the ease in applying and moving into our unit. We also submitted a maintenance request because one of the kitchen lights was flickering and it was fixed the next day. So far we love our apartment - spacious, fairly quiet, lots of parking, car wash area and the dream selling point for us - the kitchen (we still have some empty cabinets). The only minuses at this moment is a fairly limited children's park and no linen closet in master bedroom.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My experience isn’t going so good. I moved to the apartment in October thinking I would be able to enjoy everything in my apartment being that I pay $915 a month. My fireplace hasn’t worked since then.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have loved the management staff. My neighbors are very noisy and have been retaliating with their bass. The management staff has been very helpful in trying to find a way to make it peaceful in the apartment again.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Just moved into my new place and i love it! Management staff is very friendly and helpful and i love the amount of space i have. Great place to live!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great community to be a part of. Always great support and maintenance is always quick and friendly. Looking forward to renewing my lease and to come

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Absolutely Fantastic to live in this community. Very pleasant calm atmosphere surrounded by trees. Near by groceries etc. Rooms are spacious.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice place to leave, really like sunroom and extra half bathroom in one bedroom. Very specious compare to other commumity & only drawback is we don't have laundry.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Michael and I are new residents in this community and we already love it so much. It was an easy process to get moved in and everyone was so friendly. We love the amenities they have have the family such as the pool, workout center, tennis court, car care center and even the trash valet. All of these things has really helped us out thus far and believe it or not helped saved us money. We also notice how quiet and well kept the community is at all times. Maintenance is very professional and friendly as well. We look forward to enjoying our stay here at the Landings at GreeneBrooke Apartments.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great customer service and response time. The community is clean and nice and I love it! The ladies in the office are friendly and very helpful!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good community with neat maintenance and the place is peaceful with no disturbancees. Our independent villa is good and has a lake view which is amazing and pleasant

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

These are great apartments in a great area with awesome amenities. The staff here are really friendly and helpful. I love my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Awesome place to live. Great amenities. Special thanks to Kimberly & Carolyn for making our move-in super easy. 5 star management. looking forward to see happy days.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very friendly and welcoming staff and the neighborhood is quiet. I love being a resident and would recommend anyone to reside in this wonderful community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the 3 bedroom townhome, it feels like home. I have been staying here for almost 2 years. No complaints. Its the best place to stay. Go for it.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Although I’m not completely satisfied with the community playground, I have to say that this is a great and safe place to live. The office people are super friendly and always available!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Living in a big house such what Landings at Greenbrooke have is an awesome experience for me. The service here is excellent, specially, the maintenance.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Prices are too high .. no flexibility With the customers . They must be more friendly with existing residents . They should hire security guy to be in the community at night time .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Have been here a little over a year and the staff and maintenance team are great people! Love how they gather up community events for all of us and they include. If ever I have an issue with my apartment ( fixtures, appliances) they fix the problem immediately.Thank you for all you do! God bless you guys 😊 have a great day

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Just moved in about 3 weeks ago, the experience is wonderful. The customer service is outstanding. So far, my expectations are being met, here.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It's so calm and serene here.....lovely people.....feels like living amidst nature.Extremely well maintained campus and awesome amenities.Close by to schools and shopping places.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The community is located very close to Lite Rail, University, to I85, 485 exits. The town homes are the best compared to the nearby communities. I really love the town home and community. But recently there have been many break-in's happening in the community. I am one of the victims for break in. As per my understanding, the robbers are mostly targeting Indian families and stealing Gold ornaments and Cash. In order to prevent such incidents in future, let us be alert and inform any suspicious activities. It is better to install Security Devices and Cameras at home. Management, if you can, please install few cameras and monitor activities at main areas and locations in and around the community.