Great community with good amenities including tennis court, fitness center. Management staff is very nice and helpful. Neighborhood is nice and quite.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice and pleasant community.Happy to be at “landings at greenbrooke apartment”......and referred my couple of friends who already planned to move in

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I feel like the things are improving especially the staff in apartment office is more diligent than when I moved in June 2018. Also, maintenance request is usually completed within 48 hours.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everyone has been wonderful. Any issues is handled imminently. MY NEIGHBORS HAVE BEEN SUPER SUPPORTIVE Its quite and peaceful here.Its wonderful to have and safe neighborhood to walk in

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Such an awesome community. The staff are friendly and helpful as well. I have a great experience living here and planning for renewal. I highly recommend this community due to the amazing offers and options that they have.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The cumunity services excellent, the area very nice and quiet every things clean we have very good customer service trash pickup on time the home excellent condition we are very happy to choose this home .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Friendly consistent service with the smile. Thus far, I am enjoying my experience at the landings. The grounds are nice the office staff is helpful and the location can't be beat

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love living here so far. The staff is always friendly and available to answer any questions. We have a 1br 1.5 bath apartment which is nice and spacious.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It been pleasant so far. Bang for your buck! I would definitely recommend these apartments to a friend or family member. No complaints so far!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Really nice, quite and beautiful place to live in. It has all the amenities that makes a house perfect one. And definitely the best management as well.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good surrounding and neighborhood. Nice and clean society. Staff are helpful in nature. Spacious apartment with good amenities. Clean and nice society.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We have lived here for around 8 months now. We have had a few issues with management/maintenance since being here. Our apartment was flooded twice due to a building structure problem and the carpets were never fully cleaned and they were supposed to be replaced. The trash pickup is ridiculous. They charge $25 a month for them to pick up your trash but the people who pick it up must get lazy because they don’t always take the trash. There’s been multiple times they haven’t taken our trash and animals have been in it. It is a nice community to live at minus the issues we have encountered.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I’m tired of all this cold weather! We are looking forward to warmer temperatures and the pool opening soon. That’s a great place for my son to meet new friends!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good place to live fairly quiet and good location. Would recommend staying here if you were young or older. Facilities are good and maintenance does a great job of answering request

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I appreciate the recent efforts to revitalize the landscaping! We are still having parking issues with people parking on sidewalks and semi trucks parking on the street. Any follow up on that issue?

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

love this apartment complex, has a beautiful neighborhood and i feel safe in my apartment. Great value for rent and amazing amenities, found a great place

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I’ve had a great experience so far at Landings at Greenbrooke! The staff is always super friendly and the Maintenance crew is always on their game the only flaw about the apartment is that it doesn’t come with a washer and dryer. Other than that, it’s perfect!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My experience has been well, no complaints. I'm ready for the nice weather to appear so time can be sent lounging by the pool and cooking on the grill.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This app is really helpful and easy to use. It’s a great way to engage and be active in the community. I hope to learn about events and win a prize or two!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Choosing my home in this community , satisfied me alot .home is too good with lot of spacious .I even suggested to my friends to be join in this community .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the community, it looks good. The Neighborhood is beautiful. Sometimes it gets loud on the weekends. The staff members are kind and friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Excellent place to live. Downsized from a large home but feel that I have more than enough living space.Area has everything you could want Restaurants,Medical Facilities.Library,etc

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Pros: spacious apartments, plenty of parking, lease price decent Cons: amenities closing when office does which are almost typical work hours

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Taking apartment in landing at greenbrooks is one of the very good decision I took .Apartments are very spacious and renovated Happy to be here

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great office staff - friendly, helpful and thorough! Always available to answer a question or helps if I have a concern. Clean grounds and wonderful neighbors!