Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Couldn't be better. Maintenance crew is incredible as well the Leasing Agents. Apartment is spacious and attractive. Stores, Medical facilities and Light Rail close by.
Everything went smoothly. The front office was super nice. The neighbors are super nice too. The application process was not too bad either.
Recently moved in and have had a wonderful experience so far. Apartments are very affordable and huge compared to a lot of others I’ve seen in the Charlotte area.
It is a very peaceful neighborhood. The office staff are nice and the apartments are very spacious. In addition, it is 5 minutes away from the JW Clay Station.
First moving in it wasn’t clean. Then I’ve been waiting for the drawer to be finished. Also just noticed the sliding screen door, we’ve never gone out of has a big whole in it. I really think the place has potential, if there was someone to care about the simple things residents find necessary or that should have been done by the time someone moved in
We love the location. Highway access. Restaurants and shoping all within a couple miles. My kids absolutely love the pool that in itself is a great asset. My only complaint is that maintenance calls are hit or miss somtimes they come by that day and other time we have to keep calling.
I love the area nice quite and spacious villas .Close to restaurants, shopping and major highways. Close to university area and UNCC college
What a great place to live! The staff have been very helpful and it is in a great location close to campus but not too busy! When people changed on the lease they were able to help you and get everything worked out!
It's a nice apartment with huge living area. It's around 1044 sq.ft which is large enough for single bedroom apartment. Apartment is in peaceful neighborhood.
I love the floorplans! I love having a sunroom instead of a balcony. The apartments are spacious and the square footage is very well used! I love having valet trash.