Apartment location is very convenient to shopping mall, medical facilities, highways and uptown Charlotte. Staff is very responsive to all maintenance requests.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Maintenance is awesome, office personnel is okay , apartments could be better maintained for amount of rent, landscaping is nice, enjoy the pool

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My recent maintenance experience was fast, precise and solved my issue quickly. I was very impressed with te response time and diligence of the maintenance team.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the staff and the area. It really gives a homie vibe & that’s what i love! Definitely would recommend more people to move over here! This is definitely the place i’ll Be staying for a long time!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Aminities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like it here. My apartment is huge. I’m close to the pool. And I never have any issues with my neighbors and the staff in the rent office are really helpful

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very safe, convenient place to live. Great amenities, great staff, never have to worry about anything in disrepair! Big apartments for room to 'spread out' :)

I like them so much, I'm back for the second time. The units are spacious, private is good. I have never had any issues with staff or maintenance.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is great community and lovely neighborhood. The staff in the community very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend to friends

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Love the kitchen and the large bedroom. The bay windows are great. I love being able to oversee the city. I love having a half bathroom. Great place to stay.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I really enjoy living here! Its quiet and peaceful. When I have a request its handled right away. The grounds are kept nice, and I would definitely recommend.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Gret floorplans! I love the sunrooms! Lots of square footage. Also, the staff is pretty friendly and the property is clean. I also love having valet trash pick up.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice and spacious apartmemt.love the kitchen space and sunroom.Maintenance is good but not the best.Neighbourhood is calm and overall good place to live

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The Landings at Greenbrook Apt’s are very large. I love the two bathrooms in a one bedroom apartment. The fireplace, sunroom and kitchen. The staff is really nice. Just moving in will come back in 6 months for follow up. CEM

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The leasing agent was very friendly and informative. I was referred by one of the “sister” property managers and I’m glad we decided to start our new journey in the Charlotte area in this community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everyone in the community is very nice. Very clean Facility. Office is great! I have never felt more at home. I hope to stay here as long as I can.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I've been here a month and I love it. All of my maintenance requests were all completed. I haven't had any issues and it is a very quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love my new neighborhood & my new apartment! Everything is so eye-appealing & inviting. Never any noise from outside which I was skeptical about. The only negative so far is bumping & stomping from upstairs. I just have to get acclimated to someone living above me.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

snakes issue should be taken care. Safe community is required to stay for long term. Special events for residents should be hosted so we can know our neighbors better.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Loved the atmosphere and the greeneries around the community. Ideal for peaceful walk early mornings. Cheaper and better living space than the communities around.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Every person I've spoken to has been incredibly helpful and kind. I'm going to hold off on five stars for now because I haven't moved in yet.

The apartment complex is quiet and in a secluded area. I love that it’s close to the highways (485 and 85) the size of the apartment is what sold me and pricing was good. I wish it included a washer and dryer

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice neighborhood, but not always quiet. Awesome staff. Pet friendly. Rent includes pest control but I still see a lot of ants and othrr insects by the front door and the garage and sometimes inside the house specially ants.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

What i like about the resident is it’s a quiet neighborhood everyone is friendly and it’s in a good location it’s a lot of things around to do

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I've enjoyed living her so far. It's pretty quiet and homey. I ended up renewing my lease because you won't find anything like this in the University Area.