Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I really like this place and it’s so clean. Also, the the maintenance so good and on time. The management so good and helpful if you like something from them.
I love it here , it’s nice and quiet & close to all of my favorite places; I’m getting used to living on this side of town so by far I love it
Great community with good amenities including tennis court, fitness center. Management staff is very nice and helpful. Neighborhood is nice and quite.
Nice and pleasant community.Happy to be at “landings at greenbrooke apartment”......and referred my couple of friends who already planned to move in
I feel like the things are improving especially the staff in apartment office is more diligent than when I moved in June 2018. Also, maintenance request is usually completed within 48 hours.
Everyone has been wonderful. Any issues is handled imminently. MY NEIGHBORS HAVE BEEN SUPER SUPPORTIVE Its quite and peaceful here.Its wonderful to have and safe neighborhood to walk in
Such an awesome community. The staff are friendly and helpful as well. I have a great experience living here and planning for renewal. I highly recommend this community due to the amazing offers and options that they have.
The cumunity services excellent, the area very nice and quiet every things clean we have very good customer service trash pickup on time the home excellent condition we are very happy to choose this home .
Friendly consistent service with the smile. Thus far, I am enjoying my experience at the landings. The grounds are nice the office staff is helpful and the location can't be beat
I love living here so far. The staff is always friendly and available to answer any questions. We have a 1br 1.5 bath apartment which is nice and spacious.