Great place to live excellent staff. Pool and gym are a great plus. Garbage pick up most days of the week is awesome. Low crime rate rate for the area

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live. The staff here is wonderful 😊 Right off of I85 and close to everything. The apartments are roomy and maintained well. I would highly recommend it!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is a great community. The people are nice and friendly and it is a quiet atmosphere. The apartment is so spacious and the counter tops are great.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great location. The home is beautiful inside. Nice and quiet community. The office staff is super helpful. I love my garage. I would recommend Anyone 100%.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love this community. I have not moved in yet, but it's quiet and well maintained. I'm so excited about moving. I've visited the property several times. The staff has been very nice.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My experience has been hassle and problem free with no complaints. The office and maintenance teams are responsive to my needs and any resolve issues promptly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

2nd year resident, I wish they would refresh the pain in the villas after the 1st year commitment is done. Quiet place and people are friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have enjoyed living at greenbrook. I love the space and the people are great. The bedrooms are huge and the kitchen is big. The neighbors are great

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Rather than the valet thrash it is better not to have it.. Anyway we have to go there every now and then for thrashing boxes etc.. And also Friday and Saturday are the major days that we don't have pick ups

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This will be my third year with you guys and your management team is pretty awesome I am very happy with the community and the way you guys take care of your residents. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great experience so far. Can’t wait to move in!! Tammy in the leasing office has been so helpful during the entire application process and this is the best space for the price in the area!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice and spacious apartments. I wanted to change the apartment which I wanted to take in the last minute and the leasing office ppeople are really helpful to get me the apartment I want. I really like the swimming pool in the community

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great Community to live in Landings at Greenbrook. Town houses are spacious and staff is polite and helpful all times. The only things need upgrades of eminities like washer and dryer, fridge and stoves.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Apartments are nice. However the landscaping is poorly maintained. There are more weeds and bare spots than grass in certain areas. Mail area is messy.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

20 F the appartment is big than ihave before the stuff is frindly and save place its familly place just ihope the rent not increse more than ihave it now

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We like our stay it’s almost like a home we feel that it’s alittle over price and the neighbors can be loud at times with their music we don’t like the fact that we are forced to have valet trash it should be a choice if we want to take our trash to the dumpster or have valet trash service also we don’t like that the trash service doesn’t pickup on Friday and Sat do like the the lawn service they keep the landscape nice

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I enjoy living here very much. I love walking around and discovering new things with my dog. He enjoys sniffing the grass and everything he can, and we both can't wait for the pool to be open this summer.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It is fantastic place to live, the team at high professional of dealing with customers the place is safe, but the compound needs more cleaning care.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is quite and nice. Aparment is really spacious and clean. Equipments are bit old though. The staffs are really friendly and helpful

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the idea that you can have a house like feel without being a homeowner it’s like getting your feet wet before diving in. It’s nice and spacious and has great amenities

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Awesome community to live in. Grounds are beautiful, very peaceful. Love the valet trash pick up. Great to have a place to wash car. No parking problems at all.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My opinion this is the best resident area with all comforts with best care and activities and apartment is more spacious with all facilities

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The Office Leasing Team is amazing; excellent customer service all around. Ms. Kimberly and Ms. Janice went out of their way to ensure that my application submission experience was positive.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great experience so far! The customer service is wonderful. Looking forward to being here for a couple of years. I will be referring others to the property.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have been living here since 2014 and is a great place. All the staff, environment are excellent. Rates for existing tenants i feel upon lease renewal can be considered for discounts as it appears high