Great place to live in, this my fourth year in this place and I will love to stay more and more. Many cool people are living here and it’s just great community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The non master rooms are too small. The trash collection policy is annoying. Other than that great apartment. Nice community and staff. I missed some mail since the mails are not clearly labeled the so postman sometimes deliver the mail to the wrong mail.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We liked it at first look of the apartment itself and the staff was so friendly and helpful. It was a pleasant experience overall I would say.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is one of the great communities near UNCC. Very calm locality, nice stores and hospitals around. Rent is relatively cheaper compared to other communities. Good staff and maintenance.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is a gray place to stay. The kitchens are huge!!! The living and dining room area is great especially for a one bedroom apartment. Then to have a bath and half. Is even better.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have lived in this community for 5 years. It has been a pleasant experience. The staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend this apartment community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have lived in this community for many years and I love it. The apartment space is nice, the neighborhood is quiet and safe. Maintenance does a good job when needed. Very happy

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great community to live and the maintenance services are good but please try to increase the security otherwise everything is good.will recommend

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Best community. Immediate response we get from receptionist people, if we have any damage or require any replacement. The only thing is non-gated community, that's the only drawback so far we have.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Been living at this complex for 3 years and enjoy my apartment. Very quiet. Very well kept. Staff is great and always available when needed. Never had any major issues.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartments and services provided by the apartments are good. They have a very friendly staff. The only problem with the apartments is the about burglary that happened more than once.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Clean, Never have any issues, huge layout, affordable, and close to everything. Maintenance is great! Issues are fixed within about 2-3 days.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like this apartment. It has good service to help me check the AC every year before summer and winter. And they are really kind to help me receive my package.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have lived here for a year. Apartments are clean and spacious and community is safe to live. Definitely recommend this community to friends.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Things were awesome when I first moved in, but in the last two years I have had noisy neighbors below me and above me. I have complained about it several times with no resolution, even called the police a few times. I wish I could get this problem resolved.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have been living in this community for almost an year now. Folks here are very friendly, and the community itself is quite and welcoming. Wonderful gym, pool access and car wash area !

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice and quiet community. Always clean. I haven't had any issues with neighbors. Maintenance staff are responsive to requests. Office staff are friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

No pro blems what so ever living at landings at greenbrooke apartments. Excellent maintenance service and the payments can be made very easily through app.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good community ..good administrators efficient office staff with friendly service.. we are happy to live in this community.. I would suggest my friends aswell..

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We are living here for past four years. Calm, peaceful and beautiful environment. Staff is very helpful and friendly. We are enjoying living in this community so far! The community has wonderful amenities and everyone we have come across have been so friendly! We look forward to attend the many resident activities planned!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good neighborhood to live in , Like the floor plans & the service provided . If community access security is added then it wud be the best the community to live in

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like the subdivision. It is well maintained and the staff is very informative and pleasant. I have reside at Landing at Green Brooke since August of 2017

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I am completely satisfied staying here and would definitely recommend forothers to stay. I like the pleasant environment and felt safe staying here

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very peaceful neighborhood. Staff has always been nice and helpful. Maintenance requests are serviced quickly and efficiently. They provide some good ammenities!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The people here are very professional,the neighborhood is very quiet .they have been a great help since the day I applied and they continue.