The Landings at Greenbrook Apt’s are very large. I love the two bathrooms in a one bedroom apartment. The fireplace, sunroom and kitchen. The staff is really nice. Just moving in will come back in 6 months for follow up. CEM

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The leasing agent was very friendly and informative. I was referred by one of the “sister” property managers and I’m glad we decided to start our new journey in the Charlotte area in this community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Everyone in the community is very nice. Very clean Facility. Office is great! I have never felt more at home. I hope to stay here as long as I can.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I've been here a month and I love it. All of my maintenance requests were all completed. I haven't had any issues and it is a very quiet neighborhood.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love my new neighborhood & my new apartment! Everything is so eye-appealing & inviting. Never any noise from outside which I was skeptical about. The only negative so far is bumping & stomping from upstairs. I just have to get acclimated to someone living above me.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

snakes issue should be taken care. Safe community is required to stay for long term. Special events for residents should be hosted so we can know our neighbors better.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Loved the atmosphere and the greeneries around the community. Ideal for peaceful walk early mornings. Cheaper and better living space than the communities around.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Every person I've spoken to has been incredibly helpful and kind. I'm going to hold off on five stars for now because I haven't moved in yet.

The apartment complex is quiet and in a secluded area. I love that it’s close to the highways (485 and 85) the size of the apartment is what sold me and pricing was good. I wish it included a washer and dryer

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice neighborhood, but not always quiet. Awesome staff. Pet friendly. Rent includes pest control but I still see a lot of ants and othrr insects by the front door and the garage and sometimes inside the house specially ants.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

What i like about the resident is it’s a quiet neighborhood everyone is friendly and it’s in a good location it’s a lot of things around to do

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I've enjoyed living her so far. It's pretty quiet and homey. I ended up renewing my lease because you won't find anything like this in the University Area.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I am not living there yet, but my husband said it’s very nice and clean. Office people very friendly and helpful. Same with maintenance. Also very quiet in the evening.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Good location and priced reasonably. Satisfied with the overall experience till now. Staff is friendly at leasing office. Apartments are clean and modern.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Haven’t even moved in yet and Ms.Tammy made me feel so welcomed to the neighborhood already. I never ever seen a villa until I came to the greenbrook apartments and I instantly fell in love with them.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live excellent staff. Pool and gym are a great plus. Garbage pick up most days of the week is awesome. Low crime rate rate for the area

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live. The staff here is wonderful 😊 Right off of I85 and close to everything. The apartments are roomy and maintained well. I would highly recommend it!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is a great community. The people are nice and friendly and it is a quiet atmosphere. The apartment is so spacious and the counter tops are great.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great location. The home is beautiful inside. Nice and quiet community. The office staff is super helpful. I love my garage. I would recommend Anyone 100%.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love this community. I have not moved in yet, but it's quiet and well maintained. I'm so excited about moving. I've visited the property several times. The staff has been very nice.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My experience has been hassle and problem free with no complaints. The office and maintenance teams are responsive to my needs and any resolve issues promptly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

2nd year resident, I wish they would refresh the pain in the villas after the 1st year commitment is done. Quiet place and people are friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have enjoyed living at greenbrook. I love the space and the people are great. The bedrooms are huge and the kitchen is big. The neighbors are great

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Rather than the valet thrash it is better not to have it.. Anyway we have to go there every now and then for thrashing boxes etc.. And also Friday and Saturday are the major days that we don't have pick ups

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This will be my third year with you guys and your management team is pretty awesome I am very happy with the community and the way you guys take care of your residents. Keep up the good work.