I’ve only been living at he apartment for 2 weeks but I love it. The apartment is so spacious and comfortable. I love the fact that there is a 1/2 bath that guest can use so no one needs to go into my bedroom. The kitchen/dinning room are very open. The office staff are very helpful and professional. I plan on living here until I get married and start a family.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Love the spacious and upgraded apartments and villas!! The valet trash service is good. Loved the holiday events happening in neighborhood. The staff is super friendly.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is good . Maintaince needs to speed up compared to previous management . New management needs to think of arranging security in community to avoid breakins .

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Living at Landings at Greenbrooke is a great leasure. The villas are spacious, the neighborhood is quiet, and the staff that work there are one of the best.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live with friendly staff. Club house is beautiful with gym and pool. Community events are fun and are good for meeting neighbors

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

There has been a number of staff changes recently. Most of the staff are pretty nice and I have complaints about them but there are others that need a lesson on how the communicate to the residents because if it wasn’t for the residents they would not have a job.