Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Taking apartment in landing at greenbrooks is one of the very good decision I took .Apartments are very spacious and renovated Happy to be here
Great office staff - friendly, helpful and thorough! Always available to answer a question or helps if I have a concern. Clean grounds and wonderful neighbors!
No big complaints. Everyone has been attentive and very professional. I have 2 dogs and sometimes the bags provided for poop pickup are out of stock also sometimes at night the lights around the apartment complex don’t work, which can make it scary to walk the dogs at night.
Apartment community is good. Landscaping is ok, Amenities are good, staff is helpful, overall I suggest the place to live in. All the groceries stores are near by.
The staff is friendly, and the area is nice. I’m exited to see the how the neighborhood will look with the new lawn company! Definitely will make this a 5 start place.
I am new resident and liked community environment and all. Leasing office people are Very responsive . But unsatisfied with quality of carpet when i moved in.
I love this place and the surroundings die to peaceful environment. The staff is great and responsive always. I also referred my friends and they are taking 3 apartments here. This place is only community i came across that has independent villas.
The community is very quiet and nobody bothers me. Haven’t had any problems living here other than my sun room flooding. Other than that it has been a nice stay
We recently moved in and can attest to the ease in applying and moving into our unit. We also submitted a maintenance request because one of the kitchen lights was flickering and it was fixed the next day. So far we love our apartment - spacious, fairly quiet, lots of parking, car wash area and the dream selling point for us - the kitchen (we still have some empty cabinets). The only minuses at this moment is a fairly limited children's park and no linen closet in master bedroom.
My experience isn’t going so good. I moved to the apartment in October thinking I would be able to enjoy everything in my apartment being that I pay $915 a month. My fireplace hasn’t worked since then.