The Office Leasing Team is amazing; excellent customer service all around. Ms. Kimberly and Ms. Janice went out of their way to ensure that my application submission experience was positive.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great experience so far! The customer service is wonderful. Looking forward to being here for a couple of years. I will be referring others to the property.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have been living here since 2014 and is a great place. All the staff, environment are excellent. Rates for existing tenants i feel upon lease renewal can be considered for discounts as it appears high

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I really enjoy living at Landings at Greenbrooke! The office staff and maintenance staff are wonderful! The grounds are well kept and it's very quite. I have lived at Ashley Court for 4 years but i like not having to climb the stairs!! The villas give me the right amount of space! I love having a patio and garage. One day i will be able to put my car in the garage, useing it for storage right now! I only can say living here is a very positive experience!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Parking on the street is horrible. Makes neighborhood look trashy. If the apartment wants to act as a HOA, then need to enforce all rules. Not just a few

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very good apartment friendly community nice to stay very peaceful place low cost town houses are very good than apartments. Providing garage is good thing

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartment complex is nice however the gym equipment needs to be updated because the treadmill makes a lot of noise will you use it for the first 2 minutes and the computer lab needs to be updated as well if the whole complex I've landed at Greenbrook Apartments also with Ashley apartments is under the same management then the setup should be the same as well be deed we should be able to access the computer lab after hours of the road office as well. Also there is a serious deer issue that needs to be addressed with the deer is constantly going in and out of the street and I was getting hit by a vehicle while trying to get to your apartment.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice well maintained comunity, I feel very safe to live here. I love the children’s park next to my apartment. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good family place.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Reagan always goes above and beyond to assist me. She always enusures that everything is well. The new office staff has been exceptional in handling all of my issues and engineering is always helpful (Jason and Michael)

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This apartment complex is very nice and welcoming. Maintainence is great when it comes to fixes in the apartment, and they’re very friendly. Highly recommended.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like the safe and quiet neighborhood, kind neighbours. The staff are welcoming. Workd orders are done professionally but sometimes it takes a while

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It's very homie!! So glad we made the move here.I just wish there were more community activities. The playground could be expanded as well. I just hope when renewal comes, my rent doesn't increase too much!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Fast maintenance responses. Very nice staff!! I enjoy the fact that when I receive packages, messages are quickly sent to my phone as a text!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like living here in Landing at Green Brook apartments. The house and the garage are spacious. We decorated the garage like a game room. We love living here!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live in, this my fourth year in this place and I will love to stay more and more. Many cool people are living here and it’s just great community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The non master rooms are too small. The trash collection policy is annoying. Other than that great apartment. Nice community and staff. I missed some mail since the mails are not clearly labeled the so postman sometimes deliver the mail to the wrong mail.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We liked it at first look of the apartment itself and the staff was so friendly and helpful. It was a pleasant experience overall I would say.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is one of the great communities near UNCC. Very calm locality, nice stores and hospitals around. Rent is relatively cheaper compared to other communities. Good staff and maintenance.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is a gray place to stay. The kitchens are huge!!! The living and dining room area is great especially for a one bedroom apartment. Then to have a bath and half. Is even better.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have lived in this community for 5 years. It has been a pleasant experience. The staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend this apartment community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have lived in this community for many years and I love it. The apartment space is nice, the neighborhood is quiet and safe. Maintenance does a good job when needed. Very happy

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great community to live and the maintenance services are good but please try to increase the security otherwise everything is good.will recommend

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Best community. Immediate response we get from receptionist people, if we have any damage or require any replacement. The only thing is non-gated community, that's the only drawback so far we have.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Been living at this complex for 3 years and enjoy my apartment. Very quiet. Very well kept. Staff is great and always available when needed. Never had any major issues.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartments and services provided by the apartments are good. They have a very friendly staff. The only problem with the apartments is the about burglary that happened more than once.