We like our stay it’s almost like a home we feel that it’s alittle over price and the neighbors can be loud at times with their music we don’t like the fact that we are forced to have valet trash it should be a choice if we want to take our trash to the dumpster or have valet trash service also we don’t like that the trash service doesn’t pickup on Friday and Sat do like the the lawn service they keep the landscape nice

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I enjoy living here very much. I love walking around and discovering new things with my dog. He enjoys sniffing the grass and everything he can, and we both can't wait for the pool to be open this summer.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It is fantastic place to live, the team at high professional of dealing with customers the place is safe, but the compound needs more cleaning care.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Community is quite and nice. Aparment is really spacious and clean. Equipments are bit old though. The staffs are really friendly and helpful

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I love the idea that you can have a house like feel without being a homeowner it’s like getting your feet wet before diving in. It’s nice and spacious and has great amenities

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Awesome community to live in. Grounds are beautiful, very peaceful. Love the valet trash pick up. Great to have a place to wash car. No parking problems at all.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

My opinion this is the best resident area with all comforts with best care and activities and apartment is more spacious with all facilities

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The Office Leasing Team is amazing; excellent customer service all around. Ms. Kimberly and Ms. Janice went out of their way to ensure that my application submission experience was positive.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great experience so far! The customer service is wonderful. Looking forward to being here for a couple of years. I will be referring others to the property.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I have been living here since 2014 and is a great place. All the staff, environment are excellent. Rates for existing tenants i feel upon lease renewal can be considered for discounts as it appears high

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I really enjoy living at Landings at Greenbrooke! The office staff and maintenance staff are wonderful! The grounds are well kept and it's very quite. I have lived at Ashley Court for 4 years but i like not having to climb the stairs!! The villas give me the right amount of space! I love having a patio and garage. One day i will be able to put my car in the garage, useing it for storage right now! I only can say living here is a very positive experience!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Parking on the street is horrible. Makes neighborhood look trashy. If the apartment wants to act as a HOA, then need to enforce all rules. Not just a few

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Very good apartment friendly community nice to stay very peaceful place low cost town houses are very good than apartments. Providing garage is good thing

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The apartment complex is nice however the gym equipment needs to be updated because the treadmill makes a lot of noise will you use it for the first 2 minutes and the computer lab needs to be updated as well if the whole complex I've landed at Greenbrook Apartments also with Ashley apartments is under the same management then the setup should be the same as well be deed we should be able to access the computer lab after hours of the road office as well. Also there is a serious deer issue that needs to be addressed with the deer is constantly going in and out of the street and I was getting hit by a vehicle while trying to get to your apartment.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Nice well maintained comunity, I feel very safe to live here. I love the children’s park next to my apartment. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a good family place.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Reagan always goes above and beyond to assist me. She always enusures that everything is well. The new office staff has been exceptional in handling all of my issues and engineering is always helpful (Jason and Michael)

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This apartment complex is very nice and welcoming. Maintainence is great when it comes to fixes in the apartment, and they’re very friendly. Highly recommended.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like the safe and quiet neighborhood, kind neighbours. The staff are welcoming. Workd orders are done professionally but sometimes it takes a while

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

It's very homie!! So glad we made the move here.I just wish there were more community activities. The playground could be expanded as well. I just hope when renewal comes, my rent doesn't increase too much!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Fast maintenance responses. Very nice staff!! I enjoy the fact that when I receive packages, messages are quickly sent to my phone as a text!!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

I like living here in Landing at Green Brook apartments. The house and the garage are spacious. We decorated the garage like a game room. We love living here!

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

Great place to live in, this my fourth year in this place and I will love to stay more and more. Many cool people are living here and it’s just great community.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

The non master rooms are too small. The trash collection policy is annoying. Other than that great apartment. Nice community and staff. I missed some mail since the mails are not clearly labeled the so postman sometimes deliver the mail to the wrong mail.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

We liked it at first look of the apartment itself and the staff was so friendly and helpful. It was a pleasant experience overall I would say.

Reply from Landings at Greenbrooke Apartments

This is one of the great communities near UNCC. Very calm locality, nice stores and hospitals around. Rent is relatively cheaper compared to other communities. Good staff and maintenance.