It’s a great community minus my upstairs neighbor and the outside stairs being on my bedroom wall. It’s a beautiful community and I’m excited about the pool opening.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far the staff has been very helpful and friendly to make our move as smooth as possible. We appreciate them so much. Thanks Nicole and Ashley

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

These apartments are located in a very convenient and safe area close to several shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Office staff is very friendly, and neighbors are almost always courteous and quiet.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

not pleased with trash at dumpsters make community liok bad. Other than that the connunity is nice. And maintenance came right when i neded assistsne

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Nice quiet area. Lots of beautiful old trees. Residents are friendly. Though our apartment is smaller than we're used to, we've been able to arrange it so we're comfortable.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great first time apartments. Very spacious. Haven’t had any problems with the leasing office. Pool could be kept cleaner but Is nice. Maintenance responds timely.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Halloween party was really a nice effort... but I'm wondering why we don't get package notifications anymore?? That's really frustrating. I can tell improvements are being made, I really do like it here and plan to stay a while. Another suggestion would be assigned parking spaces since some of the resident's apartments have several vehicles and take up all the good spaces.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I recently moved in a few months ago. The place is decent and accommodating, and the staff have been helpful whenever assistance was needed.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Office staff is great! Some of my maintenance issues take way too long to get repaired and that is why I can NOT give 5 stars. I wish they would have more events for the children as well.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have had a very good experience when dealing with anyone in the office and maintenance. I do wish there was something set up for better security. My family had our car stolen, as well as our neighbors

I really love our home here with landmark once my lease is up I will be looking to move into a 2 bedroom hope this helps you in making a decision

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far, my experience has been great. Community is convenient to shopping and restaurants, and the neighbors are very friendly. Also, staff is very helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I move in June and looking forward to being a resident here! They have been patient and answering all my questions that I have with them and assisting me

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love living in these apartments. I've been here only a month though. The neighbor is great and not too noisy. I love the amenities, especially the pool. I'm sad that it is vandalized so much, but hopefully the staff are working to fix the issue.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far I have had a wonderful experience living here. The apartment size is great and I haven’t had any issues in my apartment. My only things I would say could use an upgrade would be the fitness facility and the parking. There’s not enough parking spaces.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It’s pretty quiet here which we appreciate. The staff is pretty friendly and they have events for the residents which are cool. They accept your packages which is awesome and maintenance is very diligent in resolving any issues. My only issue is the thin walls. I work at night and I can hear my neighbors every move, they are a bit noisy with the running in the house. Management has feted to reach out because they have repeatedly been told but what can you do? I also wish we had the option to opt out of the concierge garbage collection as they don’t always come pick up the trash, but that’s a separate company. They are working on the parking issues, which is a good idea. Overall we like living here, conveniently located near everything that you need.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We moved in this week, and so far we are in love with our studio. Right now, I am so impressed by how quiet it is despite the near by construction!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Excellent schools for the kids, affordable living, and friendly staff. I gave it 4 stars because I don’t like the valet trash service we are required to have and the thin apartment walls that makes is too easy to hear my neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have been here for a little over a month and so far we are very happy. Apartment is very spacious. We had some minor problems and they were fixed in a timely manor.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I haven't moved in I don't until 03/16/19 but when I came to visit Ms. Nicole was so friendly she answered all my concerns when choosing the right apartment for me and my 8 year old. My main concern for looking for apartments was location I needed to make sure it was a good neighborhood I was moving into.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Friendly and helpful staff. Pretty quiet community. Huge closets!!! Great floorplans. Nice ammenties. Reasonable pricing. Love living here!!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The office staff and maintenance are wonderful and extremely respectful. They are great at responding and assisting. The community is very clean and cozy

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love it so far. It is quiet and everyone is extremely nice. There is always plenty of parking and the community hosts are very friendly and courteous

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far so good. There were a few minor hiccups when we first moved in but overall we are satisfied for now. The website makes it easy to make rent payments and submit maintenance requests so that’s a plus as well.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Nice quite living, even a few officers live in the complex. Safe kid friendly. Clean environment. Easy to get to from battleground or the highway