Been here for over 3 years now and still loving the location and how quite our apartment is since we are so close to the highway staff willing to help.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love my new apartment already starting to feel like home. I just wish it wasn't so many cars parked in front of my building (114) had to make a long walk from another building at 2am

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have enjoyed living here and we are only moving because we have purchased a home. I love how quiet it is here and the big lot is perfect for walking and getting some exercise. We checked out several apartment complexes before moving in and this was by far the best and the most economical.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I appreciate the office staff & their hospitality. They always respond to my concerns & typically respond in a timely fashion. I recommend to any one looking for an apartment

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far they have been great! I just moved in, but the staff has been great, and responsive to any questions I have had. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It's a great place to live they have a lot to offer they are friendly the community feels like a family instead of lonesome the dog park is amazing

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have lived here for almost 5 months, and so far, I have nothing to complain about! My apartment is cozy; the staff is kind, and the grounds are kept clean.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My husband and I have lived here for over 3 years. We have had a wonderful experience. The leasing and maintenance staff have always been very helpful and accommodating. We are very pleased.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The community overall is great! And I loveeeeee my one bedroom apartment here! The only thing I can complain about is the dog poop and trash that people didn’t pick up! But so far it’s been wonderful!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Wonderful place to live.... I love it Ashley and the Ashely ( Nicole ) are great people very friendly and knows there job... maintenance guy can’t think of his name right (black short guy) is very handymen and know his stuff too .... I definitely made a great choice moving here from New York City and will recommend it to everybody🌈🌈🌈❤️❤️❤️

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I just moved in and so far I have been very pleased and impressed by the service of the employees in the office and maintenance. It’s a very quiet community and very well maintained.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Everything so far has been very enjoyable. I like the environment, my apartment, and the neighborhood. Staff very friendly. There have been very few issues.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

After moving in, we are loving the peace & quiet for the most part. Maintenance are always available. The complex is well maintained. I do however wish the apartments were soundproof but overall I am happy with being a resident with no issues with safety, cleanliness, and the attentiveness of the staff.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

An great place to live. Every staff member here are nice and willing to help you anyway they can. Residents here are welcoming and kids are respectful.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Living here is awesome. It is a very clean and well kept community staffed by friendly and helpful people. The maintenance staff is on top of everything and very courteous.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark is such a great place to live! The community is safe, the amenities are good, and the prices are affordable. I’d recommend this place to anyone looking!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Absolutely beautiful and quiet complex. Couldn’t ask for a better place to call home! Very nice neighbors and wonderful amenities for everyone.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I’m a new resident and so far have had the best experience. The office staff and maintenance staff are excellent and very professional. I love the size of my unit, the updated look of the apartment and vaulted ceilings.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the complex I didn't have any trouble moving in, everyone is friendly I did have slight issues but they are minor and can be resolved