Just moved in. The managers made everything easy. So far so good. I love the apartment so far. The vaulted ceilings are what made me want this unit.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great customer service at the leasing office. Everyone is super friendly. Maintenance solves any issues promptly. Only downside is the apartment amenities in the unit seemed nicer and more updated online. I’ll be renewing.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I recently moved in a few months ago. The place is decent and accommodating, and the staff have been helpful whenever assistance was needed.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community to live in, kid friendly and family oriented. We. Love the pool in the summer, and the charcoal grills that are provided right next to the pool areas make for great bbqs

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

me and my boyfriend moved in last week and i couldnt be more happy with our apartment. all the women in the office were so helpful even though we called them a billion times. its a cozy place, amazing prices, beautiful apartments!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Halloween party was really a nice effort... but I'm wondering why we don't get package notifications anymore?? That's really frustrating. I can tell improvements are being made, I really do like it here and plan to stay a while. Another suggestion would be assigned parking spaces since some of the resident's apartments have several vehicles and take up all the good spaces.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love living over here so far I’m going on month number three and I really don’t have any complaints, when I have a problem which was only one they came right out and fixed it.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Apartment wasnt ready upon move in however they got every done in timely fashion any issue i may have had maintenance got right on it and its close to work so very satisfied

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have been here for 5 years. I think we are going to stay as long as it is affordable to do so. We are in a quiet part and enjoy the location.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great experience, I just wish people didn’t leave trash everywhere. Other than that the apartments are nice and definitely feels like a home.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The staff here do a great job at making us feel welcome. They are very helpful when we have a maintenance or leasing concern. We have always had a good experience with the staff. We also love the location, especially now that the new highway makes our drive to work much quicker.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My resident experience was and is still wonderful... l love again Nicole and Ashley they are the best.... I really have nothing bad to say about the apartment here. And for the record I’m not getting paid for this lol 😝😝😝😝 but all joke aside.. this place is great especially for a single parent like myself to be able to work have kids come home by themselves and know that they’re safe that’s priceless ...... again thank you landmark for having me here I am thankful and can’t wait to renew my lease.. I’m not going anywhere I’ll be here until my kids finish school 😉😉😉😝😝😝💗.... this is the best apartment I have ever stayed at and I love 💕 it.. thank you guys for a wonderful place ...#livingmybestlife#

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Location is great but service could be better. They have great personnel in the office but sometimes maintenance takes a while. Buildings are old and rundown which allows for easy access for bugs entering our homes.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark continues to be a great community to live in, with events thrown in order to promote getting to know the community. I continue to recommend this place to anyone looking.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Quiet and friendly community. All staff is very helpful. Easy access to major roads and highways. Affordable, cozy, and units are well maintained.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

not pleased with trash at dumpsters make community liok bad. Other than that the connunity is nice. And maintenance came right when i neded assistsne

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community. No problems, the move in process was simple and straightforward. I’ve had no issues with any of the neighborhood or management and am excited for this lease.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Been here for over 3 years now and still loving the location and how quite our apartment is since we are so close to the highway staff willing to help.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love it so far. It is quiet and everyone is extremely nice. There is always plenty of parking and the community hosts are very friendly and courteous

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far so good. There were a few minor hiccups when we first moved in but overall we are satisfied for now. The website makes it easy to make rent payments and submit maintenance requests so that’s a plus as well.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have enjoyed living here and we are only moving because we have purchased a home. I love how quiet it is here and the big lot is perfect for walking and getting some exercise. We checked out several apartment complexes before moving in and this was by far the best and the most economical.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It is quiet, residents are great. Quick to fix any repairs/issues. The office staff is nice. Most Residents seem to clean up after pets. Not many issues-

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It's a great place to live they have a lot to offer they are friendly the community feels like a family instead of lonesome the dog park is amazing

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have lived here for almost 5 months, and so far, I have nothing to complain about! My apartment is cozy; the staff is kind, and the grounds are kept clean.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My husband and I have lived here for over 3 years. We have had a wonderful experience. The leasing and maintenance staff have always been very helpful and accommodating. We are very pleased.