When we first meant everyone at the office, viewing the apartments and making a simple and easy transition in to this apartment our minds were blown. Everyone here, including my neighbors have been respectful, kind, friendly and just amazing. We really appreciate all that the front office does to ensure our comfort. Maintenance are incredibly fast, helpful and spot on! I couldn't be more happy anywhere else.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Ive had a beautiful experience living here and its been over a year already...i hope to stay as long as i can.i love it here,dont have any problems

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Absolutely beautiful and quiet complex. Couldn’t ask for a better place to call home! Very nice neighbors and wonderful amenities for everyone.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I just moved in and so far I have been very pleased and impressed by the service of the employees in the office and maintenance. It’s a very quiet community and very well maintained.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far they have been great! I just moved in, but the staff has been great, and responsive to any questions I have had. Looking forward to living here.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

close to the highway, work and everything you would need and real quite, might renew again. only problem is neighbors pets who owners dont clean up and people dont know how to park but everything else is great

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have been here for a little over 1 month. Any issues that I had maintenance came the next day. I absolutely love it here. Everyone is nice

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I appreciate the staff taking the time to make sure issues are handle effectively. Can’t wait for the pool to reopen again. We look forward to it.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the area! Also the friendly staff are amazing! I couldn’t ask for a better greeting into the community! I would definitely recommend this complex to family and friends!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Very kind staff, clean facility, I enjoy the location of the complex, and I feel very comfortable in the area. I plan to stay there for a few years.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I really like that this is such a well-maintained community, always taking care of cleaning the grounds and making sure that we have a nice place to live. Well worth the cost!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We continue to have a great experience at this apartment complex. Staff is very attentive and pleasant to work with. We love this apartment complex!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far so good. No real complaints othe than people constantly fighting and complaining about parking spaces but that cannot be helped. It's fairly quiet and I enjoy it so far

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I can't say enough about the office staff and maintenance! They are wonderful!!! One of the best crews anywhere. The grounds are clean and any problems /questions are addressed promptly. A great place to call home.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have two small children (2,7) and needed a place that had kid friendly amenities (pool & playground). Although the playground isn’t the biggest one around, overall I’m satisfied and happy with our choice to stay here.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

This community experience so far has been great! They have been very kind and welcoming! The front desk staff have answered any questions we may have.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark at Battleground Park is a great place to stay! We are almost at a year and have no complaints! A convenient location and a good neighborhood

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Love the community and staff. Always helpful and very friendly. If I have a problem it is taken care of. When moving they make the transition smooth.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The office staff and maintenance are wonderful and extremely respectful. They are great at responding and assisting. The community is very clean and cozy

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall I have nothing but positive things to say about Landmark I love the environment and the amenities they offer are great. The staff is very kind and do what they can to address your issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I haven't moved in I don't until 03/16/19 but when I came to visit Ms. Nicole was so friendly she answered all my concerns when choosing the right apartment for me and my 8 year old. My main concern for looking for apartments was location I needed to make sure it was a good neighborhood I was moving into.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I moved in a week ago and have enjoyed it very much! It has the perfect amount of space and my son really enjoys the playground! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us in our new home!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here so far. The community feels very welcoming. Every time there is an issue the maintenance team has been right on top of the problem and so nice.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My apartment is nice and warm during winter time. I would like for the grounds to be plowed quicker when we are hit with snow. At times the ground

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It’s pretty quiet here which we appreciate. The staff is pretty friendly and they have events for the residents which are cool. They accept your packages which is awesome and maintenance is very diligent in resolving any issues. My only issue is the thin walls. I work at night and I can hear my neighbors every move, they are a bit noisy with the running in the house. Management has feted to reach out because they have repeatedly been told but what can you do? I also wish we had the option to opt out of the concierge garbage collection as they don’t always come pick up the trash, but that’s a separate company. They are working on the parking issues, which is a good idea. Overall we like living here, conveniently located near everything that you need.