The office staff and maintenance are wonderful and extremely respectful. They are great at responding and assisting. The community is very clean and cozy

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall I have nothing but positive things to say about Landmark I love the environment and the amenities they offer are great. The staff is very kind and do what they can to address your issues in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I haven't moved in I don't until 03/16/19 but when I came to visit Ms. Nicole was so friendly she answered all my concerns when choosing the right apartment for me and my 8 year old. My main concern for looking for apartments was location I needed to make sure it was a good neighborhood I was moving into.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I moved in a week ago and have enjoyed it very much! It has the perfect amount of space and my son really enjoys the playground! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us in our new home!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here so far. The community feels very welcoming. Every time there is an issue the maintenance team has been right on top of the problem and so nice.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My apartment is nice and warm during winter time. I would like for the grounds to be plowed quicker when we are hit with snow. At times the ground

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It’s pretty quiet here which we appreciate. The staff is pretty friendly and they have events for the residents which are cool. They accept your packages which is awesome and maintenance is very diligent in resolving any issues. My only issue is the thin walls. I work at night and I can hear my neighbors every move, they are a bit noisy with the running in the house. Management has feted to reach out because they have repeatedly been told but what can you do? I also wish we had the option to opt out of the concierge garbage collection as they don’t always come pick up the trash, but that’s a separate company. They are working on the parking issues, which is a good idea. Overall we like living here, conveniently located near everything that you need.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I’ve had a very positive experience here at Landmark! The staff is super nice and helpful. It’s easy to get in touch with them via phone or in person because they’re open every day and I love that. The apartment is amazing as well.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far I have had a wonderful experience living here. The apartment size is great and I haven’t had any issues in my apartment. My only things I would say could use an upgrade would be the fitness facility and the parking. There’s not enough parking spaces.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

These apartments are located in a very convenient and safe area close to several shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. Office staff is very friendly, and neighbors are almost always courteous and quiet.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Moving in last month has been a smooth welcoming experience. The office and maintenance crew are all professional and attentive. Maintenance went out of their way to help and was tolerant of my dog barking at them lol

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Just moved in. The managers made everything easy. So far so good. I love the apartment so far. The vaulted ceilings are what made me want this unit.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great customer service at the leasing office. Everyone is super friendly. Maintenance solves any issues promptly. Only downside is the apartment amenities in the unit seemed nicer and more updated online. I’ll be renewing.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I recently moved in a few months ago. The place is decent and accommodating, and the staff have been helpful whenever assistance was needed.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community to live in, kid friendly and family oriented. We. Love the pool in the summer, and the charcoal grills that are provided right next to the pool areas make for great bbqs

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

me and my boyfriend moved in last week and i couldnt be more happy with our apartment. all the women in the office were so helpful even though we called them a billion times. its a cozy place, amazing prices, beautiful apartments!!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Halloween party was really a nice effort... but I'm wondering why we don't get package notifications anymore?? That's really frustrating. I can tell improvements are being made, I really do like it here and plan to stay a while. Another suggestion would be assigned parking spaces since some of the resident's apartments have several vehicles and take up all the good spaces.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love living over here so far I’m going on month number three and I really don’t have any complaints, when I have a problem which was only one they came right out and fixed it.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Apartment wasnt ready upon move in however they got every done in timely fashion any issue i may have had maintenance got right on it and its close to work so very satisfied

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have been here for 5 years. I think we are going to stay as long as it is affordable to do so. We are in a quiet part and enjoy the location.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great experience, I just wish people didn’t leave trash everywhere. Other than that the apartments are nice and definitely feels like a home.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The staff here do a great job at making us feel welcome. They are very helpful when we have a maintenance or leasing concern. We have always had a good experience with the staff. We also love the location, especially now that the new highway makes our drive to work much quicker.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

My resident experience was and is still wonderful... l love again Nicole and Ashley they are the best.... I really have nothing bad to say about the apartment here. And for the record I’m not getting paid for this lol 😝😝😝😝 but all joke aside.. this place is great especially for a single parent like myself to be able to work have kids come home by themselves and know that they’re safe that’s priceless ...... again thank you landmark for having me here I am thankful and can’t wait to renew my lease.. I’m not going anywhere I’ll be here until my kids finish school 😉😉😉😝😝😝💗.... this is the best apartment I have ever stayed at and I love 💕 it.. thank you guys for a wonderful place ...#livingmybestlife#

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Location is great but service could be better. They have great personnel in the office but sometimes maintenance takes a while. Buildings are old and rundown which allows for easy access for bugs entering our homes.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark continues to be a great community to live in, with events thrown in order to promote getting to know the community. I continue to recommend this place to anyone looking.