I love the location,stuff is grate over all very nice people community is very clean I only didn't give 5 stars do to the fact that they need to remodel the units

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Nice quiet area. Lots of beautiful old trees. Residents are friendly. Though our apartment is smaller than we're used to, we've been able to arrange it so we're comfortable.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far I have enjoyed living here. The neighborhood is quiet, staff is helpful and the apartments are spacious for a good price. Certainly can't ask for much more than that.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

New to the community, but I really like what it has to offer as well, as the overall location. Not too far from anything in town, but also well enough removed from the hustle and bustle to relax.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Office staff is nice and apartment is quiet. Really happy this is where we get to call home and look forward to living here for a long time!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We moved in this week, and so far we are in love with our studio. Right now, I am so impressed by how quiet it is despite the near by construction!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far I love the apartment it has everything feature I wanted for me and my family it's in a good community and the school district I'd awesome.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far so good! The grounds are always kept up and the apartment is really Nice. I have not been here that long but one thing I can also say is that the office has been very responsive to my needs so far as well

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I've had a pleasant experience since moving in the community. The maintenance staff responds quickly to requests. The staff is always professional and pleasant in their communication which I appreciate.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have only been here a month but we have really enjoyed it. Office staff is very friendly and maintenance team is responsive to work orders. Would highly recommend these apartments.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Landmark is a Great place to live it’s clean Neighbors are quiet and nice and there Maintenance is the best! I also love there pool area perfect for grilling out in the summer

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I really love our home here with landmark once my lease is up I will be looking to move into a 2 bedroom hope this helps you in making a decision

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I really got lucky with where my apt is in relation to sunlight. My last apt was right in the afternoon sun and it was a very energy inefficient place, my heat and air was constantly running and it made for some big electric bills. Since it had gotten warmer the air hardly runs which makes me happy when it comes to paying the energy bills!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Great bark park, everyone in the neighborhood is nice! The location is perfect for anyone going into greensboro or out to winston!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Very friendly and helpful staff. Quiet neighborhood. Beautiful scenery . Quick and thorough maintenance solutions. Wonderful apartment and clean parking lot.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have yet to move in but from the assistantance that we received thus far I can tell this is going to be a place we will be proud to call Home.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

A great community and the staff is always helpful. I never have any problems with neighbors. Pet friendly. My kids have made some great friends.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have lived here for 4 years and have always received excellent customer service. The staff at Landmark at Battleground Park always rise to meet our needs and make genuine efforts to treat us with kindness and compassion. The apartments are clean, well laid out, and spacious. We had a middle-of-the-night maintenance emergency and the maintenance staff hurried out to fix the problem with no complaints. We appreciate you guys so much!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great place got to upgrade my stove and everything for a small fee which is great. And the office staff is always willing to help and get things done

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I move in June and looking forward to being a resident here! They have been patient and answering all my questions that I have with them and assisting me

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great apartment,great community has minor issues and would love to see some change for the amount of rent we have to pay. In my apartment i would like for all my wall outlets to work not just 2 or 3. i Would like if someone could come fix or broken window. i Would like it if the other renters would clean up after their dogs. Also for the amount of rent we pay it would be nice to take my kids to a funner and safer playground but all in all great area and community just minor issues.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Excellent schools for the kids, affordable living, and friendly staff. I gave it 4 stars because I don’t like the valet trash service we are required to have and the thin apartment walls that makes is too easy to hear my neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Good price but all of the units need to be updated. It is a pretty safe community with a great atmosphere for children. I also truly enjoy interacting with the office staff.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Fix the bug issue, I feel like more can be done. Update the kitchen. My kitchen is really bad. The doors are like disentagrating and the appliances are really old.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have only live at Landmark at battleground for two months so far and being there has been okay management is great and helpful. However there are a couple of things that they can improve on..overall the place is okay