Best place ever..0000..466337887533 it’s nice and stuff it’s cool and nice and cool and neat......753 it’s neat and stuff it’s not gross.... I just love it

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The office staff and maintenance crew are the best --we have had a LOT of maintenance issues in our long-time residence here -- and they are super fast, efficient, and friendly!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far it is very quiet which I absolutely love. Property is much bigger than I imagined. I'm looking forward to my stay at Landmark. I hope to have an enjoyable experience with the staff and other residents.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the community, nicely manicured, bark park, safe place to walk my dog in the morning before work. My son and I can't wait to use the pool this summer!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The area is nice but the interior of the apartments are dated and horrible plumbing. And constant water leaks.At least maintenance is polite

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love my new apartment already starting to feel like home. I just wish it wasn't so many cars parked in front of my building (114) had to make a long walk from another building at 2am

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall it is a nice place to live. The laundry area could be improved and the bugs can be a serious problem. However, I love the neighborhood I am in and I think it is in a good location. Having valet trash is also a plus.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The community overall is great! And I loveeeeee my one bedroom apartment here! The only thing I can complain about is the dog poop and trash that people didn’t pick up! But so far it’s been wonderful!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far we have loved the great communication we have received while getting an apartment here. Zack has been super helpful with all the questions and tours we have asked for.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

An great place to live. Every staff member here are nice and willing to help you anyway they can. Residents here are welcoming and kids are respectful.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great first time apartments. Very spacious. Haven’t had any problems with the leasing office. Pool could be kept cleaner but Is nice. Maintenance responds timely.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We love living here. It was a tough move to Greensboro since it was for my husband's job, but the staff has been very helpful from day 1! My only issue is that the "classic" apartments are outdated. But hopefully they will renovate them all soon. Great place to live!.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I want to rate 5stars but I could not due to the poorly keep up of the laundry facility. My first time using the machines water dripped out everywhere all over my clothes. Also there are more machines that are broken or have something wrong with them then those that actually work.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Neighbors suck always fighting, loud, and fussing. Nothing has been done about it according to the last woman living here. Love the apt tho.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I am retired. I have had a very pleasant experience living here. It was kept clean and I had no problem with noise at all. I really like the staff and maintenance crew. They were very easy to talk to. Any and all problems that I had were taken care of in a timely manner. I found the residents here to be congenial also. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an apartment. As a matter of fact, if I wasn’t having a house built, I would continue leasing an apartment here. It is really convenient driving to any place that I wanted to go.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It a great place to call home. The office staff is always helpful and caring. And matinence is always available and will get the job done right the first time

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great experience! Management and maintenance are always easy to get in touch with and very helpful! The community is clean and maintained always.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great quite place to live. Me and my family enjoy the community and the staff are wonderful. They always are available and very happy to serve the residents.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have been at Landmark for over 2 years now and I have enjoyed my stay. Maintenance concerns are handled in a timely manner and the office staff is very nice.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Not the quietest neighbors. No matter what I do they get louder. People are allowed to park in handicap spots and not have handicap sign. Very unpleasant

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

This resident is really nice and peaceful you want hear much going on round here it’s a nice apartment also it’s very spacey you have a lot room in here .

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The apartments are very nice, the staff is friendly and always willing to help, and the maintenance requests are completed on time. I think that it’s worth the price.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have been here 2 years and will probably be here a few more. It's quiet, I love my neighbors. The walls aren't paper thin and the community does it's best to keep up on the normal issues that may arise. I've always had my repair requests addressed promptly ( Shout out to Donny and the crew who do so much) with every county you have your downfalls and highs but it's par for the course. We got in before all the construction ramped up and I gotta say, I hear nothing. I'm looking forward to seeing what else Landmark brings to the complex. 😊

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Everything so far has been very enjoyable. I like the environment, my apartment, and the neighborhood. Staff very friendly. There have been very few issues.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Clean, safe, prompt maintenance requests. Apartment management team have great customer service. Great location, close to stores, schools, and the highway