We have yet to move in but from the assistantance that we received thus far I can tell this is going to be a place we will be proud to call Home.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

A great community and the staff is always helpful. I never have any problems with neighbors. Pet friendly. My kids have made some great friends.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

We have lived here for 4 years and have always received excellent customer service. The staff at Landmark at Battleground Park always rise to meet our needs and make genuine efforts to treat us with kindness and compassion. The apartments are clean, well laid out, and spacious. We had a middle-of-the-night maintenance emergency and the maintenance staff hurried out to fix the problem with no complaints. We appreciate you guys so much!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great place got to upgrade my stove and everything for a small fee which is great. And the office staff is always willing to help and get things done

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I move in June and looking forward to being a resident here! They have been patient and answering all my questions that I have with them and assisting me

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great apartment,great community has minor issues and would love to see some change for the amount of rent we have to pay. In my apartment i would like for all my wall outlets to work not just 2 or 3. i Would like if someone could come fix or broken window. i Would like it if the other renters would clean up after their dogs. Also for the amount of rent we pay it would be nice to take my kids to a funner and safer playground but all in all great area and community just minor issues.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Excellent schools for the kids, affordable living, and friendly staff. I gave it 4 stars because I don’t like the valet trash service we are required to have and the thin apartment walls that makes is too easy to hear my neighbors.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Good price but all of the units need to be updated. It is a pretty safe community with a great atmosphere for children. I also truly enjoy interacting with the office staff.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Fix the bug issue, I feel like more can be done. Update the kitchen. My kitchen is really bad. The doors are like disentagrating and the appliances are really old.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I have only live at Landmark at battleground for two months so far and being there has been okay management is great and helpful. However there are a couple of things that they can improve on..overall the place is okay

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

It’s a great community minus my upstairs neighbor and the outside stairs being on my bedroom wall. It’s a beautiful community and I’m excited about the pool opening.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I am just about to move in on April 17th, but i have been to this property before in search of apartments. I ho early wish I would have chose it sooner. The prices are great, the staff is excellent with support and it has a beautiful atmosphere.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far it's good,haven't been here long,so I haven't experienced the whole living here.far as the amenities, like the pool,tennis court or the out door grill.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great community. Did not get a renovated apartment, but felt the older model could be a bit more presentable. Maintenance very quick w/ responding, but felt I had to request them too many times for an apartment that I just moved into.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Great place to live very friendly management they stay on top of things maintenance does a great job of taking care of the apartments and grounds

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Everything has been absolutely awesome. From the initial tour to moving in. We are definitely Looking forward to the next year of living here.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love my apartment but I’m not a huge fan of my neighbor upstairs throwing parties til 4am. Other than that I wish they would mow the grass behind my apartment shorter so I can walk with my son.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Bad communication, many issues. They are very unreliable and untrustworthy. I try to avoid staff as much as possible. Upgrades in apartment needs to be done desperately.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Best place ever..0000..466337887533 it’s nice and stuff it’s cool and nice and cool and neat......753 it’s neat and stuff it’s not gross.... I just love it

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The office staff and maintenance crew are the best --we have had a LOT of maintenance issues in our long-time residence here -- and they are super fast, efficient, and friendly!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

So far it is very quiet which I absolutely love. Property is much bigger than I imagined. I'm looking forward to my stay at Landmark. I hope to have an enjoyable experience with the staff and other residents.

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love the community, nicely manicured, bark park, safe place to walk my dog in the morning before work. My son and I can't wait to use the pool this summer!

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

The area is nice but the interior of the apartments are dated and horrible plumbing. And constant water leaks.At least maintenance is polite

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

I love my new apartment already starting to feel like home. I just wish it wasn't so many cars parked in front of my building (114) had to make a long walk from another building at 2am

Reply from Landmark at Battleground Park Apartment Homes

Overall it is a nice place to live. The laundry area could be improved and the bugs can be a serious problem. However, I love the neighborhood I am in and I think it is in a good location. Having valet trash is also a plus.