Fantastic floor plans and location. I will need to see how the rebrand goes and the summer with amenities (the pools). Definitely has room for improvement but better then previous years.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

After moving here, we have felt very at home and welcome here! Comfortable apartment and a I don’t feel like I am living in the city or near one!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My family and I love it here. The staff are awesome, the neighbors are friendly, and the community seems pretty peaceful. We are still settling in and finding our way around, but it seems pretty well-situated and close enough to downtown to enjoy the city.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Es un lugar tranquilo no hay ruidos a medio de la noche las personas que viven aquí respetan siempre hay un servicio bueno de oficina siempre están para solucionar preguntas y problemas sobre el mantenimiento

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place I enjoy it a lot . The property is well kept. It was strange getting use to the trash being emptied at 12 in the morning. The complex is always clean and pretty.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great amenities, safe and clean. Being close to Nashville west . Now that the warmer weather is here we are looking forward to enjoying the beauty park inside apartment

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Location is worth 2 stars everything else is nothing but short of a great living experience/ community. Pool never opens on time! Work orders never get completed to satisfactory just enough to get by! I’ve been here almost 3 years and the same water leak I complained about is still leaking! As stated location has kept me here far longer than I would normally put up with.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the management staff. I love the maintenance staff. Fellow pet owners are another issue entirely. They don't want to clean up after their pets.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love the staff here and the apartments are very nice for the price. My neighbors are all very friendly as well and I am so excited to be here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The drains in the sidewalks and out in front of apartments need cleaning so that water is not standing after it rains. Trash cans need to get taken into apartment and not put out until destination time and days not on days trash does not run.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I still love living here but having to deal with neighbors who are not considerate of parking spaces is a little frustrating but overall it is a great place to live.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is in a good location (close to downtown Nashville, but not too close/crowded). Staff has always been professional and quick to solve any maintenance issue I’ve had since living here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Beautiful apartment and community! Friendly and helpful staff at the leasing office! The community is delightful and would recommend it to future tenants!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the environment, quite and comfortable. The people in the office are always so helpful. Maintenance is prompt to respond to needs. Apartments are spacious. A great value for this area.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff is super friendly and very responsive to requests. They care about keeping the property in great shape and work really hard to meet your needs. I have been very happy.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Awesome sauce, good reliable staff, maintenance taken care of in a timely manner. Staff is very helpful and willing to work with customers and be flexible during the leasing process

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

At first I was skeptical but once I was settled into the community it was a great transition. This community was a good fit for my needs....

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Excellent front office and maintenance staff To take care of any issues. It’s a well maintained property, good amenities and located in a good neighborhood.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The office staff are genuinely, friendly, polite, and attentive to the residents. The maintenance staff are knowledgeable about correcting maintenance issues, and complete them in a timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have absolutely loved our experience so far! We just moved in, but love it here already! The staff has been so helpful and if we’ve needed anything maintenance wise, it’s been taken care of so quickly!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It is an amazing place to live with great apartments. They have friendly staff,maintenance,and there is no complaints. I would recommend them to everyone!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been living here for 2 years and I’m so happy I love it here !!! I would recommend it to my friends and family . Everything is close by and not far from down town

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

During times of inclement weather, there is no regard to residents safety. There is black ice and/or snow left in driveways. Please consider this information.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I cannot believe that they would not let me in my apartment after my keys were stolen at work tonight.... they said call a locksmith or wait