We have lived here for several years and love this community. The only negative is that when residents move out the leave broken down furniture and other trash around the dumpster

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The surrounding scenery is stunning. The few neighbors that I've met are really nice. It's overall a quiet neighborhood. Lots of dogs. Lots of children. Not lots of noise. The management team is very understanding and helpful. Chris, Marlene and Angie all do excellent jobs and we're lucky to have them here.

We love living at Landmark at Lyndcrest Reserve. The staff is always helpful and kind, the maintenance team is fast and efficient and we couldn't ask for better space for the price.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My Residential experience has been nothing but simply AMAZING!! The office staff such as , Marlene, Angie, Chris are an awesome team in the office !! The maintenance staff is quick to respond to work orders, and very thorough!!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at Landmark at Lyncrest! I originally rented the unit sight unseen and I was very happy with it. There older units but are very spacious compared to most apartments and updated well. The community is very quiet and peaceful. It's well spread out and my screened in porch is great. All in it's a great place to call home!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We have lived here currently for four years and have had little to no issues. If we didn't have to move for different circumstances we would continue to be here another year at least.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

They take pride in the upkeep of the Apartment complex and the exterior and grounds. The staff is very helpful and listens to the residents. The apartment living space is very comfortable. The amenities are great. Enjoy living here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have loved living here so far. Its a safe complex for my family and I. Everytime we've had a maintenance issue the maintenance man has been very punctual.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Very convenient. Grocery stores, shopping centers are pretty close. Also good elementary school for kids around this place. Office people very friendly and helpful. Just like everywhere else they are busy but they will come and fix the problems pretty quick. Also great price for Bellevue area

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The front office is amazing. Marlene is amazing. When something breaks they get to it very fast. I have enjoyed living here for the past year in a half.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have always had a pleasant experience at these apartments. If we ever have any problems it gets fixed right away. Everyone at the front office is wonderful!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived in my current apartment for two years and I've had an amazing experience! The staff and maintenance crew is super friendly and helpful!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been living here for two years and I love it !!! The new office personal is great and my maintenance issues get taken care right away.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

We haven’t lived here for very long. But it already feels like home. The staff has always been welcoming and friendly, and the maintenance techs are super quick to respond. We do greatly enjoy our home!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived at this apartment complex for years. For example, when I first moved here, it was called Belle Valley Apts. A few name changes going forward, I have still here. I enjoy the layout, the wood burning fireplaces and definitely the fact that my deck is screened in. I also enjoy the staff in the front office - always cheerful and pleasant. Kudos to the staff.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS APARTMENT FOR 1 YEARS AND IT HAVE BEEN GOOD EXPERIENCE AND EVERY THINKS IT'S REALLY AWESOME AND THE LOCATION IT'S VERY SAFE FOR FAMILY AND KIDS .

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Location is good. My apartment is cozy and nice. Management and office staff are friendly. If I could make changes, I would make valet trash optional, charge the fee to non particular tenants when they do not mange their trash properly. I would also drop the pest fee. What is it for anyways if they don’t automatically come out? I would add more speed bump to prevent speeding.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Just moved in and no big complaints so far. Office and maintenance have been prompt! Trash service doesn't always pick up on time and the dumpsters get pretty full fast unfortunately.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here with my family. It's quiet, safe, and if there are any issues such as the trash disposal, maintenance comes in to fix the problem in a timely manner. All those who work in the office are very kind and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Been living here for seven years and have enjoyed the park like setting very much. All the management teams have been both helpful and courteous. I plan to renew my lease for an eighth year

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here, the wide open landscape is refreshing and gives me plenty of area to walk my dogs. There is a very large dog park area which my dogs love. The management cares about the grounds and residents. It’s a good value for the area.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I had a pretty good experience for an apartment complex! My apartment is huge and there's a fireplace, the rooms are huge and we each have our own bathroom, and it's affordable.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It's affordable, my apartment is huge, there's a fireplace...it's been a decent place to live. Thumbs up. The commute isn't that bad, either. My only complaint would be that they have WAY too many speed bumps.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff is always kind and helpful. Maintenance requests are consistently filled in a very timely manner The property is safe and family friendly!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

So far, it's been spectacular. Great staff, maintenance is quick, and the grounds are well kept. I've only been here a couple months, but I know I made the right choice in apartments.