Generally a quiet community. Like most of the improvements over the last year, but I do miss the screened in porch. Thanks for the quick turn around on getting the street lights fixed!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Moved to Nashville from Cleveland Ohio I LOVE THIS PLACE. This was the first place I looked at when moving here and this is the only place i will live

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love this community. It's safe and quiet. They resolve our problems quickly. Great service! We have a lot of space to park our cars. I love living here!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here with my family. It''s quiet, safe, and if there are any issues such as the trash disposal, maintenance comes in to fix the problem in a timely manner. All those who work in the office are very kind and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff is very friendly and maintenance is always fixing the issues in timely manner. The neighbors are friendly and the location of these apartments.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here! My 3 bedroom apartment is very spacious for my 2 children and I. The property is always clean, quiet, and no one bothers you.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I moved here to Lyncrest Reserve in Nov 2017 and I enjoyed my stay. The office and maintenance staff are very great. Also easy to get in and out to hwy.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I enjoy where I live . The leasing office is very informative when things are going on . The maintenance staff is always on top of repairs . Also their is always a survey to see how they property is doing

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

It’s been great. The ladies in the leasing office has always been able to silvebaby issues that has come up. It has beenb a great experience

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have been at these apartments for the past six months. It is conveniently located to downtown and is a relatively quiet area. For the price, it is definitely a good value.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

good place to levie stave are helpful .get gorges .good serves safe place to live always friendly i,m going to renewal my lease is quite place .

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Quiet, peaceful place to live. Always clean and well taken care of. Office is always available to help and everyone who work there are amazing!

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Been a resident here for seven years love the changes around property. New office is very inviting, maybe there will be more resident functions

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Pretty quiet for the size of the complex. Need more maintenance staff for the size. Office staff is pleasant and helpful. The apartments are very large

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Love the head maintenance guy, great personality and gets things done timely! Office staff is prompt with responses. Would love better trash company though.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived here since Aug 2012...There have been many changes in management since I moved here. The current management seems to be much better than the past.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have only been living at Landmark for about 6 months, but i absolutely love it. The office staff is amazing. They help you if you need it and they usually respond pretty fast. It is a great community.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The staff was extremely helpful in the application process. After experiencing a difficult situation with a previous complex I feel relieved to have found a wonderful place.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

The service technician was very quick to respond and I like our apartment place and we are happy to chose this community, the place quiet and the staff are polite and helpful

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Overall a good place to live. This place is quiet, peaceful and usually, you get immediate professional service on repairs and etc. Plan to stay one more year.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Great community! Never had any problems since living here! Thank you! Very friendly office staff who is always looking to help. We're just a few minutes from Nashville without the downtown traffic.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Good floorplans, great location. Poorly managed by parent company who is unresponsive to issues the onsite staff can't handle. Office staff has been a revolving door since they took over with most covering 2 properties. Regional manager ignores all requests to communicate.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I love living here. The staff are wonderful and prompt with fulfilling service requests and responding to emails. The buildings might appear a little worn outside, but the units are spacious and comfortable inside. Best of all is the setting---lots of green grass, trees, wildlife, and fresh air. There are families here, students, and working people, it's nice and diverse. It's quiet on weekends and weekdays. I feel very lucky and grateful to live here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I have lived over here for two years. This is a great place and neighborhood to live in. This location is convenient to different restaurants and shopping centers.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I've been at Landmark at Lyncrest for two months now. I'm loving it! Quiet community with all the perks at a price that I can actually afford. I am SO glad I moved here!