I'm so glad they came up with this idea to give us the residents of this property something to strive for. I just wish the valet trash issue would get resolved

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is always friendly and the location is great. I love living where I can be close to downtown Nashville without feeling that close to the city (no noise/crowd/traffic issues, etc.). The only thing I dislike about living here is the laundry room, only because the dryers almost never get my clothes dry on the first (or even second) cycle.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I moved here 18 years ago. The location is great for shopping . Very convenient for my doctors offices in less than 20 minutes to downtown Nashville. The square footage of the apartments are great. The new apartments being built by very small. Forward to living here another year.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Apartments are well-maintained and spacious for the price. The property is kept up nicely, with many amenities such as a pool and laundry room. Maintenance requests are answered in a timely fashion. Overall great experience living here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Maintenance is very prompt at responding to any concerns and are good at letting you know what they did and how long it may take to finish the job. The property grounds are well maintained as well and the pools are always clean.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My husband and I absolutely love living here. the staff is friendly and kind and always do their best to address whatever issue we bring to light (not that we have many). You cannot beat the price for the amount of space and the units are clean and well taken care of. We love living here and won't be leaving any time soon.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Staff is very friendly and seems happy to help. Laundry and gym facilities are great! However, the apartment itself has its issues. While it looks very nice and clean, there is a great deal of water damage in the floor, and several spots in the bathroom and kitchen have vinyl that is not securely in place.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

I moved here to Lyncrest Reserve in August 2018 and have thus far enjoyed my stay. The office & maintenance staff are very professional and efficient.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

My roommate and I have lived here for 4 years and for the most part have had no issues. If our circumstances with jobs weren't changing, and causing us to move, we probably would continue to live here.

Reply from Landmark at Lyncrest Reserve Apartment Homes

Lots of positive community improvements and beautification projects happening. It really shows when you have a manger and staff that care. The staff is caring and responsive!