Great place to stay. Couple issues with aesthetics and the front gate never being locked at night after our first few months here, but still a great place

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Conveniently located, but apartments could have more updated kitchens and bathrooms. Staff is all extremely friendly and the maintenance is quick and happy to help

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Love it just moved in last Friday and it’s amazing a lot of space friendly neighbors pet friendly gated community move in fast with credit approval

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Aside from a few issues with maintenance, living here has been nice. I enjoy the quiet community, and how fast responding the leasing office is.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s a good neighborhood but it’s very noisy at night other than that it’s an ok place to stay at if you are looking for a place to stay... and Carly is very nice

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

All the staff and maintenance people are very nice and helpful. Landscaping at entrance is very well done. Pool area is a big attraction and well used.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far it’s been nice. It’s a really nice and quiet complex. No one bothers me interferes. I haven’t had any real problems others than finding a parking space near my building but that’s fine. I can walk, no biggie. I would like to know why the gate still doesn’t close. I talked the office and I was told there was a request sent to the contractor but I’d like to think what would be the hold up. We pay more than enough in rent for something to not happen immediately.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Quiet complex so far and the move in was pretty smooth. The gate doesn't seem to ever get fixed, which is the reason why I picked this complex in the first place. Apparently, it's been out forever

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have really enjoyed living at Landmark at Pine Court. My neighbors are so friendly, the staff in the office cannot be best-they are awesome, I feel safe, I like the complex layout, and much more. I had a problem with my air conditioner and called after hours fir assistance. My air conditioning was up and running in a very short time. I really did not have much discomfort until the problem was resolved. Great customer service!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Nice quiet area close to everything. Staff is helpful and friendly. Biggest problem is maintenance patches up problems instead of actually fixing the problem. Outside could use a good pressure washing.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It is so beautiful out here.Especially the pool area.The trees and flower.Just looking at these apartment from the road make you want to live here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great community, could be more interested with actual community issues, etc. But beautiful community. Need nicer people in office. Thats it.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It has been great to live at Landmark at Pine Court for the past two years. I have felt safe and my apartment was the perfect size for 1 person!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love the fact that the staff is very friendly and prompt if an issue comes up. I can’t say that about previous apartment homes I’ve lived in the past. I have no negative complaints about this community. So, far it’s been a pleasure living here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Never had any issues. Nice and quiet for the most part. The office ladies are extremely friendly, so is the ground men. I just wish the gates would work more often.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Bad too expensive, incovenience, too high bad maintanance high price lower quality. In a word, too bad. I donot want to live here after this lease. Bad

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

its been good, wished people picked up after their dogs and acted responsible disposing wastes properly. I love we have a car cleaning station but it lacks a water hose and I think better service would be providing a cost free vacuum as resident perk

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love living here. It’s very peaceful and safe. I like the fact that it’s a gated community. Our pool area is always clean. The staff is very helpful as well

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This place is so lovely and clean. I have a wonderful view of the river! The pool and gym is just grand! Even the other residents are super nice!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The apartments are great for the price and convenient to everything! Can be a little noisy at times though. I love my balcony and ability to have two pets here. My move was super easy and Carly in the office is awesome!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is an exceptional community to live in. The staff is outstanding and the maintenance crew is superb. I truly enjoy living here Its quiet and clean. What a t more can you ask for?

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Its has been and easy transition moving in. Its a very quite complex with a friendly staff. I have no complaints so far. I look forward to spending my time here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great experience so far. Staff is really nice, and the neighborhood is quiet so that’s a plus. Maintenance responds quickly and gets the job done without hesitation.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Very quiet, neighborhood! Been in the community a month and so far so great! Just minor things but overall I enjoy living here. I would recommend anyone here!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Th staff is very sweet and helpful and easy to get along with. The grounds are kept very clean and I have never had a single pest or apliance problem