If you like living next to people who play loud music all night then this is the place for you. No restful peaceful sleep here. The location is great and the gate is always broken.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I do not recommend. Property is decent but not worth the amount monthly. Maintenance will not answer requests or will answer but will not fix the problem. Gate never works. Many other unlisted issues.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Told there were 2 steps Got here it was 5. wheel chair bound. Door to bathroom 22 inches to small. Everything was off truck had no choice but to stay

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I like the location. I don’t like the smell of marijuana coming through the vents into my apartment. Be glad when lease is up. Trash is always everywhere. Not well lit.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I'm hoping it gets better. It's only been 2 weeks and the office staff has been less than professional. The walls are thin. I can hear my neighbor brushing his/her teeth. The living/dining area floors, cabinets and appliances are nice. There are many sloppy details throughout in the unit esp the bathtub/tile/ceiling areas. Maintenance should definitely put more care/time/effort into their work. The way rain water pools near my door seems to be a potential problem. I'm certain maintenance knows the history of the property but didn't disclose. Huge water bugs and other bugs everywhere.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Used to love it. Not so much anymore. This place is not managed well. We have had a lot of issues lately. Garbage everywhere. People that don’t live here taking the parking spots.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

There is trash on grounds too long, no utilities costs are covered by complex such as garbage, no sense of urgency when there are issues, poor follow through on reported concerns that need followup, pet owners holding no responsibility for waste disposal

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The overall community is nice but I do have some complaints. My car has been broken into and one reason is probably because the gates are always broken.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall living here has been decent. The only complaints I have are the bugs. They come from literally no where. I always find something in my bathroom and maybe a big roach once a week on the ceiling. Now that I'm really thinking about it, the cost per sqft is higher than one would think. The lights at night have been out majority of the time and the gate goes months without working.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here but I’m overcharged for trash that always sits at my door. I have expressed my concerns to staff but nothing has changed l.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I don't love living here and plan to move when my lease is up. I feel like the apartment I toured was in much better condition than the one I moved into. I also feel like my neighbors could be more respectful. They aren't loud but they do smoke a ton of pot.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I moved here thinking that it was a secure community. The locked gates are a joke. There is too much traffic, and noise at night. I am looking forward to the end of my lease.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s a good neighborhood but it’s very noisy at night other than that it’s an ok place to stay at if you are looking for a place to stay... and Carly is very nice

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Some Small issues but cozy and comfortable. Some issues with the bathroom sink. Great view of the river and really enjoy the screened in patio.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy most parts of living at Landmark at Pine Court. I like that the community is relatively quiet and clean. The only two complaints I really have is that the gate is unreliable, and maintenve does not always follow up on the requests.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Aside from a few issues with maintenance, living here has been nice. I enjoy the quiet community, and how fast responding the leasing office is.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This place it really nice the people are great and the way the handle things are great. All the people that work here are so nice, sweet and very helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My rating is this because my experience wasn’t the best . Carly has been great ! She’s so kind and professional . The other office associates fail to listen and are rude and or fail to answer your issue and or concern you may have . The parking isn’t the best for your building. However the apartment itself is great

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

None of the things on the checklist has been completed by maintenance I've done must of it myself My draw in the kitchen keeps falling marking Mark's in the cabinet from the screw I have my silverware in the buttom of the cabinet with the pot and pan haven't received a replacement yet

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Many recurring issues. Other then that great place to live. Hjtfh htuii Buddhists hiijhg httryu hurssgh huiijggh hrrggji hikjhfyi gfffvjij...

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Quiet complex so far and the move in was pretty smooth. The gate doesn't seem to ever get fixed, which is the reason why I picked this complex in the first place. Apparently, it's been out forever

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Bad too expensive, incovenience, too high bad maintanance high price lower quality. In a word, too bad. I donot want to live here after this lease. Bad

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Awesome just when you need something done they’re slow. Property is beautiful and the office has worked on there attitude! Now just consistency needs to get there.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The residents are pleasant and the bruising appear modern which I love however, there have been many Maintence requests at the very beginning of moving and the main concern was the heating and cooling system. The maintabce staff is prompt and always courteous. The lights on each building do not work. The parking lot is very funky lit because of this and my possibly contributed to the on going car break-ins.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I moved in six months ago and so far it’s been nice living here. I’ve had problems with my HVAC a couple times more than I wish. The bathroom above me flooded and made my bathroom ceiling leak. The gate only started working a month or two ago, but other than that it’s been nice living here.