It took a about two months for my repairs to get completed after moving in. I have had maintenance trouble. The only thing that truly saves this place is the fact that I find it peaceful and my neighbors are rarely seen.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have lived at landmark the last 3 years and love it here. The office staff is always friendly and willing to help, especially Jenna and I couldn’t be happier to call a place home!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Since the gate hasn't been working most of the time lately, it would be good to be offered the opportunity to get alarm systems in the apartment homes like it was years ago.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Our experience has been pretty good so far. The only thing that has happened was the ac going out but other than that everything is fine. Looking to see what else Landmark at Pinecourt has to offer.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Our experience here has been good. Staff is friendly and personable. We love it here. A little bit pricey but overall its a Great experience.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It will almost 2 weeks since I’ve moved in and I’m really enjoying my apartment. The community is very quiet and the office staff are super friendly and sweet!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Awesome attitude in office! Great community! Attitude in office from staff is much more welcoming! Loved the park and little activities they do in office

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Cool so far! Gates been working one day since I moved in. It was expected based on the reviews. Other than that pretty cool community. Nice, pretty quiet, laid back atmosphere.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pine Court is a great community. It is located in a great location near downtown Columbia, for commuting to offices for work in the downtown area and the great University of South Carolina for students.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

great apartment and great staff. I love the 24/7 maintenance and how they're so willing to help with everything. and the trash service is wonderful!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I loved this community the people here are really sweet. I love the apartment that I’m I’m in a one bedroom been living out here for almost a year now.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have had an awesome experience in my apartment, there are hardly any problems and if there are the maintenance people come as soon as they can to fix it.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Comfortable and safe surroundings. Well thought out amenities and generally helpful staff. Wish however that the gate be properly maintained so that it is operational.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I’ve only been at Landmark for one month, but have enjoyed my time so far. Unfortunately, my AC unit broke and there were some bug issues in the bathroom, but the maintenance guy, Doug was extremely nice and helpful, especially considering how much he had to do.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Best leasing managers EVER!!! Carly and Jenna rock!!! Anytime I have ever had a problem they make sure to get back to me right a away. Great place to live!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I recently moved in & it was such a great experience! To say I only been here for a few days I’m already enjoying it. It’s so peaceful and nice !

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Living here so far has been good. We have had some problems as soon as we moved in with our appliances.some have still not been fixed. I hope it will soon

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

They have accommodated me nicely, and i appreciate the help they gave me. The tour was smooth, and wasn’t rushed but straight to the point...

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

the area is amazing! the apartment is a major! I have a roommate & I chose the master bathroom & im inlove. I’m so excited about the pool area. Mainly the view & vibes. I’m so into that. Looking forward to see what this area has in store for me

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I am a new resident here and so far it is a Wonderful community, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is very helpful and quick

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Love living here, everyone is super friendly and super attentive! If I had an issue, Carly was immediately on top of it to get it fixed for us.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark has been a comfy living space for me, especially after moving to my first real apartment. The 1 bedroom is very spacious and it comes with a washer and dryer.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The front office women are very friendly. The amenities are nice. The apartments are decent. Maintenance takes longer than it should and gate is broken, but not a bad place.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Hosting events for the community is a great way for residents to become familiar with their neighbors. Maintenance can be more efficient as well as the outside appearance of apartments (birds nests, spider webs, trash, dog poop)

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I just moved in and so far so good. Everyone in the office has been extremely helpful and funny so far but as time continues on I will be updating my experience. My lease is only for nine months and I am hopefully this be the best nine months of renting ever.