Best community ever. The staff is very understanding. The apartments are very clean and maintainence is right at your finger tips. The property is very clean as well.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it out here for the most part and I plan on renewing in a couple days! I had fun at the pool summer 2018. My neighbors are great, although not all of them speak.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love living here. I feel safe. The area is beautiful. Maintenance always works as fast as possible. The office staff is friendly and professional.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I really love it here!! It’s quiet and there’s so much offered to the residents!! I would recommend anyone to move out here!! I also love the people in the office there very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark is a great community to live in. The community is very quiet and reserve. The staff is very helpful and pleasant to work with. This is a great area in a wonderful location near shopping locations and great downtown restaurants.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This apartment suits our needs. It’s in a great location to get downtown for work and classes with a stress free commute, but it’s also nicely located near both I-20 and I-26 to allow you to get where you need to go. It’s also nice being so close to the river and riverwalk; I love not having to drive to the riverwalk to then go for a run. The apartment layouts suit our needs well, I just wish they were updated a bit, I’m not a fan of the popcorn paint on the walls or ceilings. Management just replaced the gym equipment and that was much needed!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is a nice place with good neighbors. The screened in patios are a really nice touch. Some of the appliances are pretty outdated, especially the oven. Living near the river there are a lot of bugs and spiders living right outside our apt.

Friendly and helpful staff when moving into complex; peaceful community with close access to gas station supermarkets and main highways in all directions.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

There could be more emphasis on cleanliness especially in the staircases. A lot of folks just leave their garbage out over the weekend and this often causes unpleasant smells and also attracts critters and flies. Also the permanent diesel engine which is set up to drain the water below is fowling up the air when the wind blows in certain directions, causing diesel fumes to pollute balcony and enter in open windows.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I am happy I found Landmark at Pine Court, It is perfect for all the things I needed and wanted. It is close to work and great for access to the interstates and traveling around town.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment complex is a 3.5 star experience, Pros; pleasant staff, very quiet for the most part, enjoying our apartment,... Cons; maintenance needs improvement and better quality. Also, another down fall is the $35 vallet trash that never comes, the vallet trash needs be an option cost not a demand. The direct location isn’t the best for a family but very convenient commute to downtown, and surrounding cities that are better quality of living.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Quiet environment and good staffs. They sometimes organize fun events for residents and provide music, food etc. At the apartment, I like they have bigger spaces for a walk-in closet, the kitchen.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far I’ve enjoyed my stay. The air/heat has been finicky at times but seems have been resolved for the most part. Other than that I have enjoyed it a lot

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall the apartment complex improved since I’ve been here; however maintenance can be better of service with a tad bit more care behind their works.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s been okay, we’ve had a lot of trouble with our AC unit going out. To be charged over $1,000 in rent you would think we would have a unit that works. The pool seems to always be dirty this summer when my daughter and I wanted to swim. There is no tennis court.... this place seems to be over priced. The carpeting in these apartments is trash. It feels like walking on card board smh. OVER PRICED.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great location near the canal and river walk. This is a quiet and safe community. Amenities are great for the price of monthly rent. The gate is unfortunately broken consistently, but it is usually fixed within the week of it breaking.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I'm going on my 3rd year at Landmark and it's not a bad community at all. I've had a few minor run ins with office staff, but besides that I love it. It's really quiet and everyone stays to themselves.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Pine court is a quiet neighborhood. Its right in a wooded area. The landlords are very helpful. Maintenance is well kept. Its just right for me and my lady. Appreciate the community.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Office staff are very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is prompt. Lovely location by the Broad River. Grounds could be kept a little cleaner - but that’s mostly due to residents.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Its very peaceful and quiet and during the summer I love the pool. I would recommend people to move here and make this there home. If you have a problem in your unit maitance is real good and fast with solving the problem.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I like it for the most part. Its usually pretty quiet. The staff is helpful especially Jenna. The outdoor lights at my complex are broken though.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark is a very quiet community. I moved here in mid July and was very pleased with how quickly they were able to get everything acommadated with a smooth move. Maintenance requests are also very easy to put in and the maintenance staff is super friendly and come in a very timely manner.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Very quiet and safe the neighbors are very nice as well. The members of management are very polite as well. Definitely loving it here so far so good

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It is a great and safe community to live at. My work orders are completed in a timely manner. They have new gym equipment. The complete is open 7 days a week.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 5 years now and enjoy the quietness and easy access to the Riverfront. I don’t use many of the amenities, but love that I have the option to.