Great place to live. Generally very quiet. Great and friendly neighbors. I absolutely love the fireplace. It’s nice to come home and build a fire.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This place it really nice the people are great and the way the handle things are great. All the people that work here are so nice, sweet and very helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So Far Not too Many Issues to report Nice place to live I like the amenities the gym the fact that u grill near or at ur apt the love the fire place spacious living room

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Been here for almost a year. To me it’s decent, just the spiders get me lol. Quick to come fix a problem, if they can’t get to it that day, for sure first thing the next morning it’s done.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

In love with the apartment but not a big fan of the rusted refrigerator. But i did just move in so far it has been a good experience and i look forward to the next year i spend here

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Very quiet and parking area is very clean. The staff is very nice. Bring living here a year, and my experience here has been great!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to stay. This is my first experience in an apartment and have to say at the very least its been Amazing. Id definitely recommend renting to all those looking for a place to stay.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Excellent community and very secured gated community. I have been staying here for 5 years now. Staffs are nice and friendly. Maintenance tasks are done promptly.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Over the years of living here at Landmark at Pine Court I can definitely say that a lot has improved. There are more community events, the gym equipment has been updated and the office staff treats you like family. The location is amazing and I know my neighbors on a first name basis. Landmark at Pine Court has been an overall positive experience for my family and I.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Some Small issues but cozy and comfortable. Some issues with the bathroom sink. Great view of the river and really enjoy the screened in patio.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I have lived here for nearly two years and have enjoyed my experience. The maintanence crew is efficient and diligent about their work. The office staff, although high in turnover, are usually pleasant.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My rating is this because my experience wasn’t the best . Carly has been great ! She’s so kind and professional . The other office associates fail to listen and are rude and or fail to answer your issue and or concern you may have . The parking isn’t the best for your building. However the apartment itself is great

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This is my first apartment. Landmark at Pine Court is great. The facility is clean and always feels safe. Carly in the office is great! They're all so attentive and helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Nice and clean community, the staff are very friendly, professional and polite. Best place I ever lived here in Columbia. This is a gated community and I like the fact that the gates always work and when it brakes they immediately fix it👍🏾

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I moved in six months ago and so far it’s been nice living here. I’ve had problems with my HVAC a couple times more than I wish. The bathroom above me flooded and made my bathroom ceiling leak. The gate only started working a month or two ago, but other than that it’s been nice living here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s been ok living here . A few bumps but it is expected. Enjoyed the fitness center and pool. The location of my apartment was peaceful. Thanks for a good 13 months

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Everyone that works here is very helpful. I really enjoy the events that take place every month or so. Its a great way to get the chance to meet other people who live in the apartment complex.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So far I have no resident complaints. My neighbors around me are quiet and when I need maintenance they are quick to respond. So far so good!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The staff is very nice and friendly. Apartments are one of the best in the area. there are some unnecessary monthly fees and the short lease options are not great. Overall its quiet and i would recommend.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I chose this apartment due to the friendliness of its staff when I toured, the proximity to my job and the price. I have been very satisfied in my stay which is why I have renewed my lease and came back to this complex after graduating from college.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I honestly love the layout of the complex and i love my apartment. However I do not like that maintence can walk in my apartment at anytime.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Overall, the community and apartments is pretty decent. The staff is very helpful and nice at all times. Maintenance depends on how busy they are. The area is super close to downtown so it’s a easy drive with minimal traffic. The other tenants are quiet and friendly as well.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pinecourt is a great place to live.I know management cares about me because they listen and understand when there is a problem.Also the maintenance team is great.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I love it here I just renew my lease quiet no problems at all beside the gate situation other than that I love it here. I would recommend...

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My apartment complex has an awesome staff. The living complex is very clean and the environment is safe. The facilities are up to date and always willing to help.