Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live and very quiet and peaceful. I have never had a problem with anything or anyone in the apartment complex. I would recommend living here.
I think the community is nice. Things are a little outdated and there is often litter. I would really wish that there was a recycling option.
Peaceful, great staff and in the most perfect location. Things started out rough but they made the biggest improvements to make my experience better!
A wonderful place to live. Moved in several months ago with my significant other and we both enjoy it here. The facilities they offer are top notch
Great place second year I’ve been staying here. The community is nice and friendly the staff is as well. Really close to downtown and the college campus and super affordable...
Great place to live, would recommend this apartment to anyone. The only downside is people coming to visit their friends or family hold up a line at the gate since they don’t have a code or think the gate is going to magically open.
the staff is nice and so far the neighbors are friendly. no major issues so far. the parking could be better , i love my view in my room of the lake
Great experience. A very easy process and I am very glad that I chose this community to live in. I look forward to living here for years to come
first apartment on my own and loving it! i think my favorite thing is the cute little fireplace in the living room. definitely makes it feel homey.
Karen has been very nice , but unfortunately things did not go as planned. I have paid in FULL all my dues and pro-rated rent as of February the 11th. but after doing a check list of apartment this particular apartment turned out to be a total mess. most of the doors would not close , frame broke to one door , outside patios nasty ,the patio doors you can hardly open there out of adjustment like all other doors !Also the screen has holes in bottom screen on patio..the dish washer still had a fork in it, the garbage disposal actually has a lot of nasty stuff just laying inside of it!! inside needs to be cleaned a whole lot better.. dust covered a/c vent and bathroom vents covered in dust. mirrors smeared in bathrooms, not sure who does the cleaning before some one moves in but they need someone who really knows how to clean . I can not live in dust and filth like this!! needless to say I have paid but cant move in because its so nasty. I think my rent I paid on the 11th should not start and be re prorated to actually the day I can move in when all problems are fixed! which looks like another week after I already paid in full on the 11th. I under stand the buildings have age on them ! but this is beyond having anything to do with age of building !! this is not what i was showed that made me want to be a resident!! Again Karen /Teresa the manager have been nice ... but very disappointed in what they tried to put me in . knowing I have slight breathing problems already.. And they need to RE-DO MY PRO-RATED RENT TILL ALL IS CLEANED AND FIXED..A Credit can be applied towards next month rent,, I also road in yesterday THE 12th, and even though MS> TERESA said they where working on it Now , actually not a thing had been done