Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Just spent our first night here last night so our new adventure is just beginning. Our home was clean and ready to go once we got in last night. The team has been great in helping us with our transition.
My experience here has ben awesome nice office workers . Maintenance is fast at repair. The grass stays well cut. The key gate makes me feel safe. I love it living here!
Nice place to live and I love the trees. They give the place a beautiful view. Neighbors aren’t bad I guess depending on the area you are in. Normally it is quite and peaceful.
Nice community. The appartments are old but in good shape. The people that work for the complex are nice and get the job done. It’s a very diverse community
So far so good! I love it here. Very quiet and peaceful! Maintenance is very quick with their response. Only thing i did not know is that they do not do lockouts. :(
I love it here. Real safe and quiet. Also the gym is nice as well as the free computer access as well. I would recommend this place to anyone especially first time renters.
This is legitimately the worst place I have ever stayed. I will never renew my lease or let any of my friends stay here. Maintenance is awful! It takes days for anything to get done. We have a squirrel infestation in the walls. They’ve chewed a hole in our pantry and maintenance is no where to be found. The office did not care that I could have rodents running around my apartment all night. This place is awful! Never rent from here!
Nice warm environment, as soon as I moved in I found everything to be the way I expected it to be from the features of my apartment to the warm atmosphere
I HAVE BEEN LIVING AT LANDMARK AT PINECOURT GOING ON THREE YEARS AND I LOVE IT! Although I think the automatic trash fee should never optional I still enjoy the quiet community
It’s A Great place to live I highly recommend anyone to check it out and see for yourself if you, your family, or friends are looking for a nice comfortable place to live