The community is wonderful and all of my neighbors are so nice. The staff is simply great, Carly is my favorite of course I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. It is so affordable for the location, being only 10 minutes from downtown.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s great. I love living here. It’s very quite and it’s clean. The resident don’t bother you and it’s alwats safe to walk or do anything outside.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I am pleased so far. The HVAC unit outside my bedroom is extremely noisy and sounds like it is struggling to work and the tenants do not honor the handicap parking. But those are the only things I am dissatisfied with. Everything else seems very pleasant. The staff is absolutely wonderful! The maintenance staff with whom I have had conversations are great. I truly believe this is going to be a very good move for me. I am excited about the opportunity to be part of this community.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s quiet and I love the view of the river from my patio. For the most part the community is very clean and my neighbors are friendly. This place definitely made it great for my first apartment.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Have had some issues here and there with my HVAC more than once, but they worked well with my schedule. The front gate hasn’t worked for most of the time I’ve been living here so that’s something i don’t like, but other than some minor issues it’s great!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I absolutely love my apartment ! A few things still needs fixing but overall i love it ! The staff was so welcoming and very professional . I recommend this neighborhood 100% !

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Moving in was so easy, everyone in the office was very nice and friendly. Yanna was very helpful and she answered all of my questions. I’m glad to be living here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My experience at Landmark at Pine Court has been great so far. You are within a ten minute drive of downtown Columbia. Landmark is located near I-26 and I-20 if you need to travel. Landmark is in walking distance to the Riverwalk. Landmark usually has a community event every month to meet new people. The gym equipment has been updated. My work orders are handled in a timely manner. Jenna and Carly in the front office are great. They are kind and respond to any issues in a timely manner. They always follow up with any issues I have.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The service was excellent in the leasing office. It was a breeze getting my apartment.They are all very friendly and helpful. I was very pleased with the service.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The overall community is nice but I do have some complaints. My car has been broken into and one reason is probably because the gates are always broken.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The location of this apartment is great for working downtown or getting to USC, as well as getting on any of the surrounding highways (20, 26 or 77). Any issue with our apartment has been addressed in a timely manner. We love the new gym equipment, we are just looking for a bench to do some bench presses with and some barbell weights as were mentioned by management. I also miss the old package delivery system that would notify us through email once a package has arrived at the office. That was better than having to check every day to see if your package has arrived.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

My experience has been good. I have been enjoying the new gym, although I was told there would be free weights but they still don’t have them, I am also hoping they will get a bench to do things like bench press in the gym.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Awesome just when you need something done they’re slow. Property is beautiful and the office has worked on there attitude! Now just consistency needs to get there.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

It’s cool. My neighbors are loud, don’t pick up dog poop, or train their dogs to not bark at you as your leaving at the same time... but that’s life.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great location...friendly staff. This has been my home for almost 5 years and the only issues I've experienced are loud, inconsiderate neighbors (the joys of apartment living)

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

The residents are pleasant and the bruising appear modern which I love however, there have been many Maintence requests at the very beginning of moving and the main concern was the heating and cooling system. The maintabce staff is prompt and always courteous. The lights on each building do not work. The parking lot is very funky lit because of this and my possibly contributed to the on going car break-ins.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I absolutely love the location. I am really close to the downtown area. We also have an amazing gym and computer area. You won’t regret living here!

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Multi-year resident. Maintenance is quick to resolve any issues we've had in our unit. Management and staff have been friendly and professional. I would recommend this complex to my peoples.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great breeze from patio. Gated community. Landscape stays clean. Maitainece men are pretty consistent. Gym is reliable. Office staff is nice.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy living here. It’s quiet and private. There are a lot of community options if you want to be involved. There are also a lot of great amenities living here.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Landmark at Pine Court is a nice apartment complex in Columbia, SC. The location is a plus, being close to downtown and the interstates. Rental rates are affordable. Office staff is pleasant and accommodating.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

I enjoy most parts of living at Landmark at Pine Court. I like that the community is relatively quiet and clean. The only two complaints I really have is that the gate is unreliable, and maintenve does not always follow up on the requests.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Generally very quiet. Great and friendly neighbors. I absolutely love the fireplace. It’s nice to come home and build a fire.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

This place it really nice the people are great and the way the handle things are great. All the people that work here are so nice, sweet and very helpful.

Reply from Landmark at Pine Court Apartment Homes

So Far Not too Many Issues to report Nice place to live I like the amenities the gym the fact that u grill near or at ur apt the love the fire place spacious living room